Peep game 12dp ppl

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i could care less who runnin it, long as i'm stackin chips...thats whats up

but this site says they use the money to invest in Forex, so its a lil different...and prolly why they pay out within MINUTES...literally
    test
  2. urban_tactics

i got a gang of referals but only ONE nigga that actually invested....ya'll need to stop procrastinatin man....cuz soon as u see US gettin paid, u gonna wanna jump in and then u'll be the one that gets F'd over...so i suggest u act fast while u still have time...get in on the scheme....no use of signin up if u aint puttin no money in...
    test
  3. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

yo urb, i got money in ••••••••. how can i transfer it to moneyb.
    test
  4. urban_tactics

u gotta use moneybookers.com or alertpay.com dawg

and one cat got paid 1400.00 today....so i think i might throw in a quick 500
    test
  5. urban_tactics

but i dont kno how u'll be able to transfer it from storm pay...u might have to take the money out of the account and put in back in your bank account
    test
  6. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

no doubt dunny, i sign up at moneybooker already but i wanna how to transfer to this one from storm/ pay dough. or paypal.
    test
  7. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

word.. i'll give it a try.
    test
  8. urban_tactics

u cant...u gotta withdraw your money from •••••••• altogether and put it back in bank account and then fund MB or alertpay with your bank card etc..
    test
  9. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

test
  10. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

I tried puttin money in Urb. i used your referall link too. I got a master card/debit card but Alert pay says I need the code that credit cards have. This card doesnt have that code cuz its a debit. so wat I do?
    test
  11. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

I'm just waiting for my credit card to be verified from MB. But Urban, can you explain this e-mail? Does this mean we can't use MB anymore?

test
  12. urban_tactics

sounds like u usin an ATM card homey, because all debit/credit cards require that security code........

and rebel, just use alertpay.com...i'ma switch over aswell, i'm not even gonna lower my IQ tryin to figure out why the fuck some faggot made a charge back i get so tired of dumb fucks fuckin shit up for errybody
    test
  13. urban_tactics

waiting?

ur supposed to find out how much money they debited from your account and go back to the MB site and confirm it...shouldnt have taken more than 4 minutes....
    test
  14. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Well, Citibank takes forever to show what has been put on the credit card so I'm waiting on them.

And AlertPay only lets you receive 400 a month unless you get the premium account which takes 2.5% for every transaction. I'm gonna look more into AlertPay right now.

*edit* Actually, they say with programs like these, you need a secured account at 3.9% + $0.59 per transaction. To move money into your bank account though, is that free?
    test
  15. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

What does the credit card verification process require?

Once you have submitted your credit card information, AlertPay begins the phone verification process: AlertPay validates the credit card by calling the issuer of the credit card to confirm that the phone number and name given match their records. AlertPay then calls you to ensure that you actively added your credit card information to your AlertPay account.

guess im jus waitin on that.
    test
  16. Danny Ocean

Danny Ocean New Member

how can i setup an account wut do i need?
    urb
    test
  17. F.Fluid

F.Fluid New Member

yeah...i would have invested already, i'm just waiting on this verification system...
    test
  18. urban_tactics

a bank account wit some money in it

go to alertpay.com....set up an account....then go to the link in my post and make an account there and get to business....errything is self explainatory

Jmack got on the grind in less than 20 minutes....why is it such a long process for errybody else?

thats crazy...

7 referals, lets get this money

ejacated, i kno your downline is ridiculous, cuz i think they support 10 level referals....
    test
  19. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

I'm a full-time hustler full-time real.
    test
  20. urban_tactics

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.