Peep game 12dp ppl

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

Lol@game over

Errytime a game ends 20 more start.....we good for life...literally
    test
  2. Cross Mindz

Cross Mindz @gmail.com

i think im through with hyips

lost my last 100 bucks of egold

:(
    test
  3. F.Fluid

F.Fluid New Member

the key is to get in, get out...we get greedy once we see our first payout...but i'm learning to "leave her before she leaves me"...first payment, i'm out and on to the next one...big deposit, 2 days to let it marinate, get paid and find another one out of the thousands out there.
    test
  4. Stackin$$$

Stackin$$$ New Member

Yea...after 3 months in the HYIP/Autosurf Game I'm just startin to figure all this out

dumbass PTWY got my hopes up, so I put a G in last week...
    ..:mad:...lost a few more thousand in other programs where I got greedy and decided to re invest again...when i should of just taken it out and moved on to the next prog...(good thing all i lost was money I made in PTWY)
    test
  5. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

I was thinking of doing small deposits over a bunch of them, but I think I'm gonna do larger deposits over a fewer of them.
    test
  6. Stackin$$$

Stackin$$$ New Member

^Thats the key...put half of what u got into a prog...in between the time you deposit and get paid...be lookin for a new one to put the other half in......hopefully we can keep this post goin an help each other out. And only re-invest about 25% of the profits u get from a prog...put the rest towards new Progs...

Really...investin anything less than a couple hundred is a waste of time...since I only got a few dollars left (lol) Ima stay out for a while and get my cake up...
    test
  7. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

I just dropped 50 in http://www.win4profits.com/?ref=JMizzleLAC if you want to check it out. It's got a 200% in one day promo plan for just one day. I'll see if I get paid tomorrow.

In other news, that Ghostface Killah CD is hot as shit.

*edit* This site is kinda interesting, I also dropped another 50 in there. http://www.3daysprofit.com/ You just put in some money and they deposit directly into your E-Gold account.
    test
  8. urban_tactics

good luck to you on those....cuz they look mad shady....and neither has paying links......win4profits looks extra shady....let me kno what happens
    test
  9. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

Haha, yeah, we'll see later tonight.

But they do both have Paid Out links if that's what you meant and people on MMG said they were gettin paid so I thought I'd take the chance.
    test
  10. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

Damnit, that 3daysprofit one was a scam, haha. Jury is still out on Win4Profits.
    test
  11. urban_tactics

payin like clockwork

low daily profit, but the payouts are fully automatic....no wait at all, shit gets sent to u in .0001 seconds......
    test
  12. urban_tactics

been paid about 12 times already.......i got 3 deposits active right now.......
    test
  13. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

How do you know which ones to invest in? It seems almost like a crapshoot.

I think I'm only gonna start dealing with HYIPs that do the rounds. So even though they shut down real fast, at least I know there's a good chance of me getting paid.
    test
  14. urban_tactics

gotta peep out the talkgold boards and see who's legit

alot of the members start their own and have built reputations

like the shit i just posted was started by a member named "busta"

he's well known for startin official shit, so when he starts an HYIP u kno its legit.........anything bustabank puts out, niggaz put THOUSANDS in cuz he been on there forever and aint never fukked nobody over.....so i suggest u follow his programs, get to kno the peeps on talkgold and eventually you'll get some substained income rollin in like some of the vets on there makin 5 to 6 g's a month off that HYIP shit
    test
  15. urban_tactics

the rounds is whats good

i try to stay wit the daily plans where they pay u a percentage each day....that way u'll have a very slim chance of losin ALL your money havin it locked up in a 7 day plan and shit........atleast u'll almost always get some of it back and be able to bounce back if the program decides to end
    test
  16. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

Yeah, I been lookin at the MMG forums and those people are pretty freakin stupid. I'll start going to TalkGold, haha.

And I'm impatient, I keep lookin for the programs that give me like 150% in one day, haha.
    test
  17. urban_tactics

u gotta be careful....look at those ppls post counts, because some of them are PAID to leave positive comments.......(which wouldnt be a bad idea to join them PAID cheerleaders if i actually knew how) so ignore anybody with less than 100 post on there talkin about "PAID, *insert 7 happy faces and a "cool" here*"
    test
  18. F.Fluid

F.Fluid New Member

does anybody know how i find out what my secondary password is in alertpay? i'm trying to send funds to egold and i can't remember even making a secondary password.
    test
  19. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

Man, I'm threw with HYIPs. Even the ones who were honest in Round 1 scammed people in Round 2. I lost 160 bucks in the last few days, forget this.
    test
  20. urban_tactics

sorry to hear that Jmizzle......i lost a few times my damn self, but then i realized i was being greedy.........there really isnt no quick and SAFE way to make a shitload of cash....gotta nickel and dime these cats and build it up over time.......thats what i'm doin....i rather make slow money than to lose money.....PTYW was a serious exception...dont base ur judgement off that site, i figured out that shit was NOT the norm at all....gotta fuck wit the low rates....the daily plans is where its at.....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.