Peep game 12dp ppl

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

HHR: fucka eminem
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

read thru the most recent pages of this thread to see whats poppin
    test
  2. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

this nigga a str8 business man.....i told yall this shit was turnin gangstas to salesmen...lol....
    ay i can vouch 4 him on this site tho....shit works fast
    test
  3. urban_tactics

1. aiight...first things first is to go HERE and set up an account http://www.profitsthatyouwant.com/?ref=urb tactics

2. next is to make accounts in the following places
    http://www.epassporte.com (make a personal account, load the money, do not BUY the card, just get the vrtual visa, it takes 3 days for it to clear....this is actually the quickest way to get money in the program)

then open up an account here http://www.alertpay.com (this is good to have so u can recieve payments quicker)

then open an account here http://www.egold.com (open this just incase you need it, u prolly wont need it, but its just good to have one)

3. after you have these accounts open, wait 72 hours for your epassporte account to clear so u can invest

but in the meantime, check the http://www.profitsthatyouwant.com/?ref=urb tactics
    site out and look at the plans and figure out what kinda scheme u wanna apply to it...my scheme is to put 328 in the 7 day 305% plan and get 1000 back and then put the 328 back in and just get 1,000 every 7 days...all while withdrawing 300 per day...so its like i'm gettin paid every single day...literally...

dependin on when i get paid again...i MIGHT be able to fron u some alertpay cash/ paypal cash trade....waitin for another payment, hopefully in the mornin when them damn spainards wake the fuck up....easy..
    test
  4. urban_tactics

i guess niggaz aint tryin to make 50 dollars turn to 4,243.50 in 21 days.....lol

i'ma keep ya'll posted on my progress tho...
    test
  5. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

im probably gonna sign up, what payment processors do they take? they do Egold ?
    test
  6. urban_tactics

Egold and alertpay and a couple other joints
    test
  7. L.O.R.D

L.O.R.D RawKey Productions

word.. how good does this moneybookers shit work, i just signed up for an account...

how easy is it to get your money from MB?
    test
  8. OJ_Music

OJ_Music New Member

how does this work... xplain?
    test
  9. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Haha, I'm REALLY skeptical but I might try the drop 100 and get 435% back in 10 days.
    test
  10. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Once the total deposited gets into the millions, or even high hundred thousands, it's probably a good idea to get out.
    test
  11. urban_tactics

moneybookers lets u either request a check via fed ex or regular mail...or bank transfer....but they are based in the UK, so there might be some helified bank fees that u might not kno about because its comin from the other side of the planet...

the site invest in forex, its not a autosurf site...u just put ya money in and thats it...wait ya 10 days, they send an email sayin its time to get paid, u do ya thing and be SMART with it and get out at the right time, cuz like i said this shit aint gonna last forever...they only been runnin for 4 days....
    test
  12. urban_tactics

test
  13. J.Mack

Ay urb....I been doin some planin.....Dawg, this shit can't be serious....What will niggaz say when they see that $50 I put in flip to damn near 12g's in little over a month????

Nigga, 50 turn to 200.....I'ma add 50 and turn 250 to 1800 then that 1800 translates to 11g's somehow....THe percentage rates are rediculous homie....These niggas betta get they cake game up....And damn, I'm lookin at them advertising a site that has more sites like it.....

Jumpin in and jumpin out at the right times just playin ya deck right could have a nigga pockets swole.....I have hope again.....Now I won't have to slang that dro dro:)
    test
  14. urban_tactics

errything is a risk, nahmean...its reall up to the person doin it, which is why i said put in 50....make ya cake after that 7 days.....take that 50 back and leave the rest....and if they DO rip u off...atleast u aint lose no money

but i think these cats is official

dont worry about the similarites of the sites...they all sharin the same site templates and they just gettin passed around over and over

like i said, they prolly wont be around for long enough for u to even make it to 12 g's, nahmean...which is why u gotta get what u can now

one cat invested 800 dollars....i'ma see what he ends up wit, since they show how much errybody is makin on this site
    test
  15. J.Mack

Mayne fuck dat shit urb....If I get that $140 off this $50 then its ova......I'ma keep throwin it in until I get that feelin its finna fuck up.....Shit, I mean, I would really only be out of $50 of my own money in the end even if i got up to 12gs and it fucked up....The only thing I could really complain about is that $50....Thats my thought pattern mayne....

My eyes 4real green right now.....
    I ain't playin....
    One successful payout is all it will take for me to put that profit back in....Risky??? Yes, but then again, thats all investments are....RISKS...

Everybody share all the hot HYIP'S and keep updated threads on here and we all can become Coporate Thugs...lol....nah, real talk.
    test
  16. L.O.R.D

L.O.R.D RawKey Productions

yeah ive done like 4 of these sites, and made about 1500 profit, all in ••••••••,

unfortunately, it was all in •••••••• and •••••••• shut everything down... so now im sittin here lookin silly.
    test
  17. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Yeah, I'm probably just gonna drop $300 into that 10-day plan and then bounce. Actually, I might take $200 of that profit and put it into the 10-day plan again and see what happens but the site should last for 10 days.

The way these "scams" work (if this is a scam) is by building trust, so they start paying off at the beginning and then when a lot of people have signed up and the money deposited is in the hundreds of thousands or even higher, then all of a sudden the problems start coming up. So if you gonna get in, get in as soon as possible.
    test
  18. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

what ever happened to good old wall street
    test
  19. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

aight urb ima put u as my referer or what ever
    hop on aim an explain what id need for an account.
    test
  20. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Do you even have to surf any websites or do you just deposit money and wait?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.