'Peel's Corner

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Madpoet, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kazeking

kazeking ~Bow Down Biotch~

[vn2] Prolly cuzz u got some old ass cigars homie u gotz to get the freshest ones the way you can tell which iz freshest iz by feelin em first an if the paper on da blunt start cracking then that shit iz garbage The way I do Iz I usally jus buy like 1 blunt at a time or a single an if I need more I'll go back an get em but a fresh blunt iz the key essential to rolling a good L right or wrong 1
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

word

ayo prolix i dont really get what u mean tho
    test
  3. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Rich, this is how you roll a blunt.

Ok...Get a dutch, any kind you want....I'd recommend Vanilla or Honey or Green....

Ok....so ask for a single and when they hand it to you or hand the box to you feel the one you're getting and make sure it feel soft.....good blunt rollers can pick a good blunt out just by feeling it....

Ok so you got your blunt.

Lick it up and down in a straight line...then on that wet line going up the dutch take a razor and slice through to the tobacco all the way and dumpo the guts out....

Then at the end that came down to that little hole where you smoke the cigar out of, rip that so the paper will look like a rectangle...

Ok, now when you gut it, make sure the leaves don't come off the inner tobaco rectangle paper....

Then take it by your pointer finger and thumb and hold in the center of the blunt and start wetting your lips and putting them over the end of the diagonal papers and the inside rectangle paper, all on border so they will stick together...

Then lay it out flat or hold it like a taco in hand and sprinkle the crushed up bud in it.

Now here's the tricky part....hold the blunt in both hands....one hand at each end....your hands should be like this....hold the blunt so your your palms and bottom of fingers is facing you and you're lookin at the top of your thumb....like your holding up the number four with your finger and your thumb is hiding behind them....

Ok so you got the blunt in both hands...now get blunt paperso most of it is up on your finger and only a little scoop is holding the weed down by your thumbs....like and uneven taco....then rol that over so the bottom lip touches the paper and start rolling that back and forth so the weed sorta gets compressed into the form of a cylinder....

Then flip over a little bit of the paper on your thumbs side so it will start the rolling...like be the first part to be rolled overthen once you got that, you gotta do the scissor method...

make the peace sign with both your hands and hold that horizontal and make it so the weed and first bit of rolling part is on the inside of your two fingers...and the rest of the leaf is hangin out the back.....then use your thumbs and pointer finger to roll it and keep it tight....

Hopefully if i can get a video camera I could film this for you...

I make some of the best blunt with this technique.
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

good description..
    test
  5. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Is blunt rolling a lot harder than joint rolling? Never tried it.
    test
  6. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Meh....I don't think so....

I've been rolling for over 2 years though...so neither are hard....

Joints are just smaller....unless you got the king size papers.
    test
  7. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

joint rolling is easier because papers don't "crack" like blunts can, no need to gut anything, plus there is glue on the paper so the hold is tight.
    test
  8. B Drama

B Drama Back in Action!

I consider myself proficient in rolling either a joint of a blunt without any problem. I think if you smoke, it's a skill you need to acquire, I know quite a few dudes who can't roll to save their lifes..

if you can roll a joint, just practice with a blunt and you'll catch on quick... it's just a little different, but once you get it down, it's all good.

[bong]
    test
  9. B Drama

B Drama Back in Action!

oh Dun, those blueberry royal wraps were amazing......

they keep them rediculously fresh at the store in the individial wraps.. thanks for that suggestion..
    test
  10. fiktion

fiktion *******

^ word those are tight my boy hooked a few up a while back..

yea drama rolling is def a required skill, my one boy ive been smoking with for years is just now at the point where he is able to roll UGLY AS FUCK joints.. i always make him roll when we smoke though.. im like 'i aint gon be aorund forever to help you man' lol..

yo peal what are some of the illest seedbanks online in terms of bang for your buck? holla on aim if you dont wanna discuss that shit on here..
    test
  11. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

No problem man.

Always good to have some nice papers to roll with...

Keep smokin homey.
    test
  12. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

No doubt, I'll get at you on AIM.
    test
  13. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

lol @ fiktion. truth, you gotta encourage them to make sure it gets done... "man, you call yourself a smoker and cant roll shit?? damn man" hehe
    test
  14. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

royal blunt wraps suck, imo... i had that jamacian flavored one, once.. it was ass

i only fuck with phillies and dutches
    test
  15. Snikka

the royals were VERY potent in flavor and so much softer... I can never find fresh phillies that came out as well as the royals.... the head shop kept them extra fresh in zip bags and stuff...
    test
  16. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

u serious, phillies almost have too much flavor

honestly, i smelled like chocolate afterwards, dead serious... i smelled like chocolate
    test
  17. Snikka

sorry man... it's not that they don't have flavor, the freshness is bad..

I never found fresh phillies... or barely fresh... the royals I've been getting are moist and soft as hell and there's a much larger collection of flavors..
    test
  18. fiktion

fiktion *******

^ lil place a few blocks from here is like the only place around i can find fresh phillies..
    test
  19. Snikka

what's the deal with those pieces that hold the oil in them while you smoke???

are those any good???
    test
  20. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

You mean water?

Bubblers?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.