'Peel's Corner

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Madpoet, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V E R B

V E R B Guest

Maryjane is a person who doesnt argue nor fight with you. it relaxes you. loooo;l
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

can i get some examples? i mean, i roll blunts like joints and that definately dosen't work out

also

link me to the blunt roller
    test
  3. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

wait..that shit rolls blunts and joints..or just joints ?
    test
  5. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

both.....if the rolling paper fits the length then it will roll it
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

sick..good looks on the link..i'ma get one of those
    test
  7. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

i rolled the longest blunt ever yoo..3 garcias together ...shit was blaaaazin
    test
  8. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i roll with dutches.. or you can do phillies

with the dutch, i wet it and the outer leaf starts at where your mouth would be if you were to smoke it as is, you can unravel it and it goes diagonally around. once thats off you should take off the cancer paper, also near where your mouth would be if you were to smoke the cigar as is, then you can use your hands or a knife and cut down a straight line from the tip you light to the mouth piece, dump out the guts. with the inner leaf (the one you dumped the guts out of) you should fill with the chronic, then lick and roll it over.. ionno how to better explain but you should understand its like a rectangle you roll it over on the long side obviously. then with the outer leaf (you should keep wet/moist incase u are waiting for the weed to be broken up or whatever) you will roll over it diagonally as you took it off, not to tight but not to loose.. and favor one side smaller so you have a decent mouth piece, or as i do.. i cut small amounts off both ends and unwrap/re-roll just the tip for the mouthpiece so its exactly how i want.

dry it off.. smokkke...

with the philly, i wet it and cut down the middle as is, then after its opened and the guts are dumped you'll notice the outer and inner leaf somewhat coming apart, take apart the outer leaf, it can break into 3 pieces. roll the inside the same, and the outside to except theres 3 small parts instead of 1 long one.

works good, can roll a mean philly this way.
    test
  9. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i can answer any questions ya'll need.. all the way down to withdrawals since im going through that shit right now..

not everyone has them though.

me personally.. for over a year have been smoking at least an 1/8th a week to myself in GB packs (gravity bong with 2 liter, some niqqas get real high off this, i can hit so many GB's anymore because ive done it throughout my day for so long.. mornings, nights.. whatever), and then not to mention at least 3-4+ big blunts a day, some afternoons we've even put down up to 7 or more.. it was bad, then with the whole coke issues i have to stop for at least a week and the withdrawals are a bitch the first few days, you feel better at times then you'll feel shitty other times, it really aint fun.. ima be cuttin down after i get through the withdrawals.

ps: withdrawals range from... insomnia, loss of appetite, anxiety, possible vomiting for the first few days (i luckily didnt get this), and just bullshit.. the loss of appetite and shit has me losin like 10lbs in 2-3 days.. it aint fun.
    test
  10. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

I used to be able to smoke as much as I wanted with no type of side affects. Then about a year and half ago, while I was playing a PS2 fight game after smoking some dro, my heart started beating out of control. I had to stop playing and concentrating on just settling my beat down for fifteen minutes. That shit was on krunk mode. Then a month or so after that, I smoked some white widow while I was shrooming, and it felt like my left lung was dying on me. It felt like someone was ripping at it, I thought it was my heart for awhile. After that, whenever I smoked a lot of blunts, or a few hydro ones, my left side of my chest would cause me pain. I thought I was having heart spasms for a few months, where my shit would just seize up. Then one night we picked up a whole lot of dro, but on the third blunt I had to stop, I felt like I couldn't take anymore, that the pain wasn't worth the high. I stopped smoking for a month and it seemed to calm down, but for this whole year, I've had a persistent soarness somewhere behind my shoulder blade. Like if I twist to one side I can feel the the area. I'm wondering if this could be the weed or it might be something else, because like I said before I could get high with impunity. I've only been smoking for about 4 years, so I really shouldn't be having any lung problems right? I don't smoke cigarettes, but my dad has been smoking since I was a baby. A Lot of the stuff I've read has said recreational use won't really hurt you, but this experience makes me wonder if does damage you significantly.
    test
  11. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Woah, I aint never heard of such bad withdrawal symptoms....My biggest problem i didnt list above and I think alot of bipolar people may experience this when quitting....I get VERY depressed/Bored when im sober and havent smoked..after enough mental stress I start to cycle and have a hypomanic phase(Not an enjoyable one either) and then go full blown...its fucked up...

I been smoking the most heavily in the past 5 years, every day about 7-8 grams up to 28 on a bad day..
    test
  12. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Obviously you all have found that bragging was the real intention of this thread...

Wtf?

for real....the fuck out of here.
    test
  13. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

you talkin to me?

i aint braggin bout shit, withdrawals definately aint somethin id brag about, i explained how much i smoke/smoked so anyone who smokes that much knows that stopping will cause them withdrawals like ive had, most likely, possibly more, theres some rare withdrawal symptoms you may get, depends on the person.

and yeah depression hit me to madpoet.. im good tho now, its got better, but i still get the symptoms here an there, i been clean for like 2-3 days, since it had only been a year plus of smokin i aint having withdrawals for a real long time.
    test
  14. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

No dunpeal is right..this thread when started by himself and I was to inform the uninformed by allowing people to ask questions..

Please stop flooding this thread.

Thank you..
    test
  15. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

if i quit smoke my only withdrawl is feelin bad about not gettin high

cigs on the other hand make me get mad anxious if i quit
    test
  16. Tha Real Explicit

Tha Real Explicit type ill

yeah, it all depends on how long you been smoking and the amounts you smoke, and some people just dont get the withdrawals, they just crave.
    test
  17. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

wen u have more then four people smokin wihnt you ..i recomend a garcia or a dutch...

garcias are hella long and burn slow..and dutches just plain burn slow...try both...see which one ur more confortable with ..both are equally hard to roll...so i basically stick with phillies
    test
  18. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

word ive been smokin for a good year now heavily...(not as much as all of you guys) but ive been gettin stoned for some time ...i havnt ever had withdrawls...can you only get those on like hard drugs and perscriptions?? lol i crave alot but i never start buggin the fuck out...

i dunno maybe its just me
    test
  19. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

It's all your in your mind dog.

You will honestly only loose sleep or not eat as much because in your mind all you wanna do is smoke. Now if that's the case, in my opinion, you shouldn't be smokin weed as it is. I'm not saying you are, but for people who do smoke and get these mental fuck ups, they shouldn't be smokin.

I mean, I look at it like food. Some people shouldn't be eating as much as they do because then they get fat and nasty and get a mental dependency on food....Some people shouldn't be smoking because then they get a mental dependency thinking they need it to have fun or whatever and are depressed when not high.

People like that just should not be smokin at all.
    test
  20. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

well i know i dont smoke for any other reason besides enhancing my fun...im not dependent on weed..at all..i just sometimes when it gets close to the weekend crave and smoke ..not a biggie
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.