PC Games > Consoles

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by BoardWalk, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

I was thinking to cop ATI Radeon X1900 XTX for graphic cards so I can play 3D games at it's best, with a new Dell XPS 400(I think that's right) I'm planning on saving for.

Did I make a wise choice or did I go too high? That card is supposed to cost 500 or more. I searching for cheaper one.
    test
  2. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

lol....yea it is......wtf?

pc's have been "hi-def" since the early 90's.....lol......

all hi-def is....is applying higher resolutions that you get on a computer monitor to a television signal.....

your on the INTERNET right now..ON HIDEF.....lol...youve been doing it for years
    test
  3. BoardWalk

BoardWalk it's a monopoly.

BF1942 desert combat and forgotten hope mods are where its at right now.
    test
  4. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Um, im gonna disregard that comment from Liquid6 and just assume he knows nothing about anything except production.

My alienware looks nothing like my 360 does, and I run both off a widescreen TV.
    test
  5. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

i agree with the fact that certain game types are for PC's, others for consoles, although i think FPS games are always better on consoles.

nobody's mentioned the fact that PC games are for people without friends, or "internet friends". with a console you can invite your boys round to chill wit some drinks, pizza, play different games and have a bit of gay sex. with a PC you're like, "haw haw i have to meet the rest of my clan at 6PM and we're gonna play for 10 hours straight"

but the ability to mod a game is definitely a big plus for PC games
    test
  6. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

You can mod console games too... its called "hacking" same thing PC gamers do :)
    test
  7. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

lol.....thats cause you dont have shit setup correctly you moron......

.........i build my own pc's....i just bought my first "factory" computer 2 weeks ago...and it was a laptop......so i know quite a bit about pc's......and i know ALOT about hi-def...i used to sell it....and i used to put together hi-end home theatre systems for rich folk in manhattan apartments as a side job......

so i DO know what im talking about......if your alienware doesnt look like your 360...thats cause you dont know how to properly adjust your settings......or you have a shitty videocard in your "alienware"...or....-gasp!- your TV has shitty RGB convertors!!! oh my god...that makes so much sense!!! Or it cant reproduce High resolutions in PC mode!!! oh wow!! great observation sir liquid!.....either way....your pc can reproduce higher resolutions then any HDTV on a pc monitor anyway......a good PC monitor and video card > HDTV

USE DVI instead !!! DUR!

Hi-def is just PC resolutions applied to a tv signal with some progressive scan.....THATS IT......theres nothing else to it....

:screwy: now shut your face and get at me on AIM fucka....been a minute since i talked to you dog
    test
  8. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

so you're telling me, on a game such as Oblivion on the 360, i can "hack" it and do shit like creating my own missions, characters, weapons, locations etc? i doubt it.
    test
  9. FEAR is the truth for the PC..

but they makin it for 360 now, and it will be insane.
    test
  10. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

Do u even know what your talking about?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.