PAYPAL me $100 total and Ill announce one of the secret battles

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thorne

Thorne come at me bro

just hope he doesnt do the same shit wreckonize did... and use nothin but cringe-worthy gay jokes lol

what is it with these weirdo battle rappers
    test
  2. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

man i wish i could come to this. realistically how much would it cost for the weekend. would i be able to get a discount for flying all the way from the UK to this. anecdote vs nocan is a fuckin awesome addition and still got 2 more to announce. big respect to you lush your doing an incredible job if i hadnt macked a G in the last few days i would donate some cash.
    test
  3. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

[​IMG]
    test
  4. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

Oh word ... that's a couple of major battles there. Not really interested in going through the whole thread to find out how they got revealed with all this "donations" madness but hey, whatever works.

I support the movement by attending events, spreading coverage of battles to audiences that wouldn't otherwise be aware, and listening to and buying battle rappers music.

But a PayPal donation to have secret matches revealed? Fuck outta here with that. I'm not poor, but I ain't that rich.
    test
  5. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

$30 for anyone traveling abroad for this event for a 2 day pass (thats a $10 discount)
    test
  6. ErikForeman

I'll def do this within a couple days if the offer still stands.
    test
  7. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

abroad means overseas
    test
  8. ErikForeman

Oh, so it's only $40 though over paypal, correct?
    test
  9. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

yeah but $35 for the next day.. you can have it for $35 too mayen
    test
  10. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

man imma see what i can do flights wise, just with flights hotel and event im looking at spendin over 1000 pounds on a weekend and im not quite rich yet. once i got my mac next week and start working on all this green screen and editing work i got my wages should be doubled or tripled. got to go take a loan tommorow. i would give anything to get to this, only ever been to dont flop events and i expect this to be millions times better and that dont flop event on saturday was wicked. although i think im gonna be ex-i reacting in every video behind BA haha
    test
  11. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

on the bright side your currency murders ours.. you'll be really happy with the prices.. eurgh and them was big ballin coppin dummy (several) fitteds n shit haha
    test
  12. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

haha yeah man i been out to america quite a few times before just had an unreal amount of costs at the moment startin my way in the film industry but pay day just happens to be 8 days before this event and im taking a loan tommorow to get myself a sick mac and if i got n e left after that then ill book a ticket. just will have to find a place to stay thats cheap and cheerful i guess. as long as theres weed and whisky im good man, fuckin love this battle shit and would love to make it out to the, current, mecca. remember watchin this shit 6 or 7 years ago when it was jus shitty quality footy. respect to everything you done brother.

im gonna check costs now, wheres best place to fly to, best/cheapest place to stay (with some shit going on around it, clubs, pussy, parties whatever) bare in mind im probaly gonna have to roll thru on my own as all my friends are still students and not on wage. sheeeit.

thanks in advance

peace
    test
  13. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

michael j fox keeps it g
    test
  14. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

It just dawned on me that this may be the first time Anecdote has ever battled a black guy...he must feel as though he's finally arrived.
    test
  15. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

Whenever you decide to throw me a nice budget for getting the grindtime video website built you won't have to scrounge for bread like this.. I sent you an email about the shit before, you're looking at getting paid .05 per unique view if I do the site.. I know youtube doesn't pay anywhere near that.. You're talking about battles that do 100k views making 5 stacks.. lol.. I'll wait for you to realize how bad you need this though, I aint beat..
    test
  16. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

u can't go to the states and not get a couple of fitteds
    test
  17. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

Greece isn't abroad

he's right you know

oh yeah, so he is, anyway its not greece, its india, same as last week
    test
  18. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

50,000 posts?

I'm S-ing my H while simultaneously L-ing my A off.
    test
  19. StayAwesome

StayAwesome Member

so just 1 more secret battle left?
    test
  20. MURDAMIND

MURDAMIND New Member

Word, this needs to be done. I wouldn't wanna make a donation and then see it getting spent on flying in Ubserd to battle Syahboy in GTATL.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.