"Pay No Attention" - Drop links.

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Unda Dwella, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unda Dwella

Unda Dwella Do you matter?

test
  2. Unda Dwella

test
  3. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Ight...The first thing i noticed when i turned this on is u've gotta work on your prenunciation. A lot of the words u say, can be made out, but there's something about your voice which sounds muddled. Im not sure what to call it, but its there. Look into it, its not that major, but maybe u can clear that up. Anyway... For the most part, your flow is on point. I heard you pause up awkwardly in a few places, but its a minor issue. Way to deliver. Double wise, u're pretty solid too. U slip on them in a few places, but once again its nothing to serious. If u're really interested in getting them on point in every single place though, a good way to accomplish this is to simply double less. On the parts u messed up, u were tryna double up whole bars and what not. Keep it simple, the less u double, the less u have to mess up on, and the less noticeable your mistakes are if u really do mess up. On a somewhat random note, that come in after your 1st hook for the 2nd verse was doubled up nicely. I like the way you did that, a nice change up and a clever idea. Moving on... U lack adlibs. U should definitely, in the future, try and use em. On this song for example, they would've helped flesh out ya content cuz u could've used them to add little side comments. They're absence though, isnt that serious, and it doesnt really take away from the song. Presence, is on point. Not sure what u doin right, but soemthing's working. What i mean is, that u stay at the same level of tone throughout really, yet, u dont put me to sleep. Nicely done. Finally, getting to the hook, the main recording, is well done. You harmonize this up nicely, and go to the beat well. The problem with your hook is the doubles. They're a little off, and u get that mucked up sound because of it. In the future, definitely try and tighten these up. If u cant get it on the first take, do another one, and try an get em as accurate as possible. It doesnt sound too bad though. Just thought i should point it out. Overall, this is a well done track. While u have some fine tuning to do, there are a lot of good things going on throughout this song which make it easier to listen to. And although i mentioned of a lot of negative things, the good part about it is none of them are major issues, and they can all be fixed pretty easily. So your at a very good place at the moment. Keep writin, keep improvin, and stay up. Ez.

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928440
    test
  4. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

returning the feed
    aiight i only listened to this once, shit is straight you gotta work on your delivery, quality was good, it wasnt crispy but it got the job done, you where on point most of the time, like VIK said you at a good place to improve cause you have the good foundation you just gotta cut out of the unneccessary shit,,

!1
    ~rhymes
    test
  5. TAB

TAB Model

Enunciation needs exponential improvement. Flow is very unique and interesting and the rhyme schemes are creative. I like the way you just play around with the rhythm of the beat. Lyrics, even though inscrutable for the most part, sound solid. I'm not feeling your voice. Presence and the accuracy of your delivery also needs improvement. Interesting drop.

Leave some feed --- http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930119
    test
  6. Dizasta_HHW

Dizasta_HHW The Horror

Can't really understand you...flow is off a bit, can't really hear the lyrics in order to comment on them...I know you can't really do anything about it, but your voice is very difficult to like, no offense, it just needs work, thats all. Anyways, return the favor: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930305 Peace
    test
  7. Unda Dwella

Dropped comments on the links.
    test
  8. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

the beat is nice fittin your voice i think, the only thing you need to do is just work on your delivery and try to pronounce words a lil more accurate, other then that i like your flow and your words for the most part, keep it up

return the feedback:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930541
    test
  9. Unda Dwella

Dropped a reply for ya.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.