Paul Walker Dies at 40

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Geedorah, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

"It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide," the post reads. "He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences."

His official Twitter account also confirmed the news.

Since his rise to popularity in the late '90s, Walker appeared in a number of high profile Hollywood films, including Pleasantville, Varsity Blues and Flags of Our Fathers. But it is his role as Brian O'Connor in the Fast & the Furious for which he will be best remembered, having starred in a total of six films in Universal's high octane action franchise since 2001. Walker's death will inevitably leave a massive hole in any subsequent installments.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/01/paul-walker-dies-at-40
    test
  2. Little Yeezus

Little Yeezus Member

TLDR, I guess you missed the other 30 threads about this topic, smh
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  3. Geedorah

Geedorah King

None of them in this sub forum where they should be.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

RIP, still sad. I enjoyed his F&F movies and looked forward to the next installments.
    test
  5. rapper1

rapper1 New Member

I was truly saddened by this news. May he rest in peace and his family have found some comfort.
    test