Paul Bearer's thoughts on the Kane situation

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by masterragu, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

[Source= http://www.percypringle.com]

KANE – A New Beginning or The End?

Notwithstanding my own prejudiced feelings concerning The Kane character, I will be very disappointed if tonight’s RAW Nielson Rating didn’t rise. I felt that there was a definite interest among WWE fans in the outcome of The Main Event. Kane versus HHH, mask versus The World Championship.

Kane’s string of bad luck began long before he broke the mirror on the wall of Madison Square Gardens this evening. Admit it or not, the primary factor in Kane’s creation, and the Paul Bearer character as well, is none other than The Undertaker. Kane and Paul Bearer were always around only to support The Undertaker character. When The UT evolved into The American Bad Ass, the writing was on the wall for Kane and Bearer.

It was accepted that the Bearer character was always disposable from the get-go. However, Kane was always the superior athlete, and had the potential to be nothing but pure box office dollars. With Mark Calaway’s big boot resting on the bar, Kane had a snowball’s chance in hell of any type of character elevation. Glen Jacobs was indeed treated like the red headed stepchild, while big brother got the big paydays and the glory. This is one time, that I hope I am dead wrong. I sincerely feel that this is not a new beginning for Kane; it is the continuance of the road to the end.

My website and message board was filled with Kane fans this evening, hoping that the face they saw under the black and red mask wasn’t Glen Jacobs. Unfortunately, it was Glen, without a doubt. The Kane character has been used, abused, and kicked to the side, by writers that didn’t have a damn clue of what to do with him. So tonight, they took the easy way out.

The real sad part about it all is that Glen doesn’t deserve any of it. He is 100% a company man, and will do anything they ask of him. He is dedicated to protecting our industry, and has always done everything that he could to help the younger guys climbing the ladder behind him. He is a family man, a true athlete, and a friend.

I always try to give the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they have some super kayfabe plan to raise Kane. I hope so, because tonight I feel just like many of the rest of you. ROBBED!
    test
  2. 1-Kauzt

1-Kauzt The Missing Element

word about the robbed thing all thinks to Evo-Slution's bitch-asses screwing him outta the match. i'm just like you feeling killed outside the road.
    test
  3. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

thats gay that kane had to take off his mask

now we will barely see him anymore

i know it
    test
  4. Rukahs96

Rukahs96 New Member

This could start 2 feuds though... Kane vs Evolution OR Kane vs RVD... both are possibly feuds, an wit Kane flippin out, he could, and hopefully will turn back into the dark man who just flips out on everyone and tears though them all, hopefully a LOT LESS talking for him, and more raping opponents.
    test
  5. masterragu

the best storyline would be reuniting him and undertaker and bringing back that ugly paul bearer lol and bringing them all back to the dark side

some sort of weird ass evil will have to overcome undertaker and reset him into his past

of course they'd have to give the undertaker long sleeves or something to not show those stupid ass tattoos...
    test
  6. George Foreman

George Foreman New Member

undertaker always had those tattoos....i think they made him look more scary since they devoured his arms
    test
  7. masterragu

not when he first came his arms were pale white...
    test
  8. Lil Killa

Lil Killa hmmm

kane is 100% ruined.
    test
  9. Macabre

Macabre Guest

that's when he was cool
    the cut off sleaves
    rolling eyeballs
    bodybags
    oh where do the good times go?
    test
  10. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

robbed...

WWE are in it for the money...

so why dont they just listen to the fans as the fans are giving them the fucking money...
    test
  11. Macabre

Macabre Guest

the fans don't know what they want either
    test
  12. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

the fans DO know what they want, everyone wants something different yes but everyone knows what they themselves enjoy, vince just doesnt know what they want, that or he doesnt want to give them that and he just wants to continue doing whatever pleases HIMSELF. Like when Heyman was lead writer on smackdown, hardly ANYONE ever complained about smackdown that often, their ratings stayed consistent and at a decent number, vince doesnt like heyman so he throws him off the writing team and the show starts turning shittier by the week, ratings start to fall, and people start liking it a lot less.
    test
  13. Foreshadow

Foreshadow FF2/EMT-B

i think we still will see him
    test
  14. Macabre

Macabre Guest

The whole Heyman situation blows

Probably the best guy that works for the WWE, and he isn't used properly.

I also think Bischoff is used wrong. His character, to me, was waay better in WCW. Now he seems like a Vince McMahon imposter in angles.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.