Pat vs. ICE discussion thread

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Water_Mage, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotcaller22

shotcaller22 New Member

in that case then clear bodybag for stay, ice said shit like
    "pull ya heart out ya boxers, man up, ill put u down like a boxer"
    "bra strap comin at combat, pair of titties for ballsack ill blow off your ball cap"
    "They said Pat Stay? I said Pat's great, find me on the couch in the house at where Pat stay. Fetch me a dinner, bitch, I want Pat's plate,
    waitin for yo ass to come home so I can wack Stay."

gabbage son
    test
  2. Quietloudass

Quietloudass Member

Im a Pat Fan,I never really liked Ice.. But he changed my mind in this battle. I give the 1st to Ice,because Pats round was short to me. I give the 2nd to Pat,and the 3rd goes to Ice slightly. Great Battle though. I thought Pat was gonna murder him but ICE won.. KOTD matched this up perfectly..
    test
  3. thaRealFlamez

thaRealFlamez Member

Doja = do-boy. Das it. Aka "go get this" and "go get dat"...

"Tha realest nigga in tha room, das how a nigga feel" -Flamez
    test
  4. Alaskan BBQ

Alaskan BBQ With That Said...

not trying to even dignify your argument, but pat DEFINENTLY had a line about turn ya back on me, you just getting ready for the jail position in one of his rounds, maybe before ice did it
    test
  5. Alaskan BBQ

Alaskan BBQ With That Said...

lol haha some of u guys are off the fucking hook...hahaha BUT it did get me thinking...pat didn't really get up in ice face like he usually does, but ice didn't either...i kinda liked pat's different approach, it was something fresh, but HE DID step to ice on the crack pipe line and a few others...i think there wasn't as much animosity between the 2 and that's probably why, i mean pat said he and saurus had a history, but i think these guys just had mutual respect and spit they shit wonderfully
    test
  6. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

THANK you mike flamez!! Now i finallly understand the "pardon my back" line in full
    test
  7. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

[​IMG]

close one still
    test
  8. Water_Mage

its not a game changer in and of itself, however i think we can all agree, performance wise, and lyrics wise it was mad close,

so the "battle of balls" i.e. the contest of masculinity is of pivotal importance and decides the winner
    test
  9. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

i was just coming in here to do this, didn't read the whole thread but saw it wasn't answered on the 1st page lol.. glooks Flamez!
    test
  10. Water_Mage

good lookin out, Dutch Vega.. its an honor to have u in my thread

ppl here were sayin it meant weed... i was like... ummm then that ICE line still doesn make sense..
    test
  11. Notsure

Notsure Well-Known Member

@Water_Mage @Jizzurrection I respect the knowledge being kicked. not gonna lie you're making me work for it nh

I'm not sure either of you are able to soak up all this game, but if you're as official as I hope & expect, this will show you the light @ the end of the tunnel (Darkside baby, it's the Darkside)

Exhibit A - The failed fistbumpslap (before Ice's 1st round)
    This was not only a sign of Ice being below Pat on the manhood-foodchain in the sense of emulation, but also a damaging moment that set the tone for Ice's beta-male antics throughout the footage. Ice attempted to recreate Pat's Jimmy-punking, but Pat swiftly evaded the slap, pointed his finger in Ice's face & laughed, by body language saying "You can't catch me slipping little fella, watch it". After this, Ice proceeded to keep his hands (aka his tools of choice in his failed attempt to punk Pat) behind his back, as a submissive sign representing his failure & acknowledgement of Pat's lethal hands.

Exhibit B - Alluding to saying Nigga (Pat's 3rd)
    Pat & Ice are both undisputed geniuses. Both well aware of their intellectual traits, they knew that finishing verses with obnoxious taunts like "FAGGOT" after your verse would not phase the opposing mastermind of masculinity. So how DO you get inside the head of a mastermind, in front of thousands of people?

Simple - You speak to said mastermind on a level only masterminds can comprehend.

Pat accomplished this feat by not SAYING any racial slurs to ol' black Ice, but by ALLUDING to calling him a 'nigga'. The blissfully ignorant white KOTD crowd laughed the subtle taunt off, but Pat knew he had just called Ice a nigga to his face in a language only the mentally well-endowed could fathom.

[​IMG]
    test
  12. Jaggan1

Jaggan1 New Member

Your argument is a straw man.

You have taken premises which were;

1: There is a contract in place with sanctions for rule breakers.
    2: There is a high likelihood of said contract being enforced.
    3: Physical contact is forbidden per the contract.
    4: The sanctions are such that the involved parties are likely to abide by them.

And changed them to a context where:

1. There is a contract in place with sanctions for rule breakers (The Law)
    2. There is little to no likelihood of said contract being enforced. (Thus the sanctions are meaningless)
    3: Physical contract is forbidden per the contract.
    4: The sanctions are not such that the involved parties are likely to abide by them.

The slight change to the second premise turns your argument into a straw man instead of reductio ad absurdum. If I were to do the same against your argument, I could simply argue that the grape street crips wouldn't do shit, if someone did that when they were surrounded by SWAT with 4 high definition cameras and 30 some M-16s aimed at them.

*fixed to grape street, not grapeseed.
    test
  13. JesusPrice

JesusPrice Member

Ice 3-0.
    Almost gave Pat rd 2 till he came w/the corny border shit.
    test
  14. reflexion

reflexion BLOCCED

i think we can all agree that the swag level in this battle was crazy
    test
  15. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

Whoa someone RM who actually knows how to debate logically? Insane!!!! Unfortunately what you're saying is gonna go over the heads of 99% of posters here
    test
  16. Fartface

Fartface Well-Known Member

this is my favorite thread atm
    test
  17. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

ICE really liked his battle when he watched it back

[​IMG]
    test
  18. robvandam

robvandam Well-Known Member

Ice won Easily. His personality is on a hollywood level. Dude has the superstar factor. He should be in movies. Toronto was loving him lol!
    He was way to much for Pat.

ICE!!!
    test
  19. robvandam

robvandam Well-Known Member

Kotd needs to bring him back!
    test
  20. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Well there you have it

ICE >>>
    test