Pat Stay vs Cronic!!!! new shit!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Drect, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drect

Drect Elite Battling Association CEO

test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

these battles are too long
    test
  3. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

these battles are too long
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

^^Can you have an original thought??? hahahaha

I wasnt feeling this battle much, Pat has been much better than this, his last verse was his best.....

PEACE
    test
  5. Okwerdz

Okwerdz We have a The Saurus

pat is still the shit. other dude was corny as fuck.

u gotta enter scribble or somethin homie.
    test
  6. 603 Dogma

603 Dogma not good

i think he'd do well at scribble but the crowd would boo the shit out of him because he admits to using writtens (being honest makes it worse? lol)
    test
  7. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

pat is dope with it
    test
  8. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

Battling in front of all ur boys cheerin u on is one thing, but battling in front of a sea of people at scribble is very different. Pat needs to prove he can do a stage battle or at least battle on a beat, especially against vets.

As far as this battle went, I saw that cronic kid battle be4, and he's whack to begin with. I wanted to see Pat say some funny shit, and he did. Pat u can tell is a funny dude even off the battles.

Rounds were pretty long tho, but I guess thats how they do up north.

If porich,twist or organik go to Scotia, I think its gonna be completely biased, cuz Pat's boys would mark out exaggeratively for him regardless of who he's facin..

I couldn't hear the audio at the end of the video so well, but sounded like the big breasted chick was all ready to give a "job", lol.

Batlte was entertainin tho.
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

test
  10. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

Double post
    test
  11. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

Nasty. First verse was fire, I haven't heard the rest yet. I used that Porky the Pig Notorious Big line a while back. LMAO at the wiped my hand with my ass and jacked off.
    test
  12. Tricky P

Tricky P Well-Known Member

Dunno what you guys are on about...thought this was Pat's best effort yet.
    test
  13. Pat Stay

Pat Stay Well-Known Member

thanks for posting this D, and thanks for the feed back yall....i feel i could have done a way better job, i need to work on my breath control and looking less fragile while bouncing around lol........there was some freestyling in there people who were there would know for sure, but not much......and u guys are right, id get murked against someone whos amazing at freestyling because quite frankly im not......and this is why i enjoy this league because its mostly written, i mean u gutta have some freestyle flips and shit but ya know, im just being honest with yall....thanks for checkin it out tho!!!

www.virb.com/suckafreebouse
    test
  14. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New Member

This was a pretty good battle, other dude isn't even bad at all. Pay Stay is funny as fuck. He teeters on generic and then says something hilarious.
    test
  15. Dirty Dem

Dirty Dem New Member

Ive gotta agree with you there...i wasnt sure about him at first but he did say some funny ass shit...if you improve delivery i think you can fuck with the best of them.
    test
  16. White-0ut

White-0ut ^ State Of Mynd.. Bitches

the host reminds me of international p..the bummy version
    test
  17. Rone

Rone New Member

Chronic is David Blaine street magic.
    test
  18. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

first dude wasnt wack....he just didnt write as hard at pat did.....thats his own faulte for slackin.... but he wasnt wack.....pats funny with original jokes and everyone already knows that ....but theres no style.....no flow...nothing for me to like .....fat jokes and shit like that get bland after a while when u keep flippin them the same....maybe write some sick rhyme schemes or somthing next time.....but good shit by both
    test
  19. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

yeah, they are too long. 1 minute is enough, in my opinion.

i didn't watch it yet. i'll edit with my thoughts. (p.s. i know they are long because i saw a previous battle).

[edit below]

"i hate your fuckin' guts / if i seen you burnin' to death, i'd probably bust a nut / take your phone and call your ugly mother up / so you can scream your last words to the fuckin' slut / see, death to me is ecstacy / stress relief, extra sleep! / i'd shit on your grave relentlessly just to cover the words, 'rest in peace.'"

"'cuz he's so damn ugly, you think his mom 'n pops were chaka khan and donkey kong."

*diiiiiiiiiiies laughing*

buddy murked him. fuck watching the rest. white dude is dope as fuck. "and who you supposed to be? notorious big or porky the pig?" *diiiiiiiies* the other dude was cool, too. he wasn't whack. just outmatched...gravely.
    test
  20. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

Straight battle..

Pat wins again.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.