Passing the Buck and Missing the Point: Don Imus, White Denial and Racism in America

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by identity-X, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

only if they were accused around Take Back The Night 2006, Teq...the only anti-rape march I've ever been a part of

[teet]
    test
  2. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

And by what percentage would you estimate rapes fell as the result of that march?

and also, do you feel guilty at all for assuming the guilt of those lacrosse players?
    test
  3. You provided three conditions... none which included "This black guy is a paranoid psychopath who labels everything that disagrees with him as racist."

Why is that never a condition to you, ID? Especially when not a single black person has taken time out of their obviously busy days to thank you for continual efforts in reprogramming social expectations?
    test
  4. identity-X

it's rarely a condition ANYWHERE, or it hasn't been in my experience anyway. if said unlikely situation where to occur, i'd think the person was ignorant. i might tell him/her so. i might engage him/her in conversation. i might walk away and accept that, for some people, no amount of "reprogramming" will crack their stubborn outer shell.

what spurred you to ask those questions in the first place?
    test
  5. identity-X

1 - zero

2 - who's the one assuming?
    test
  6. teq the decider

Exactly. Leftism is about feeling good, not doing good.

You, at the time they were accused. Assuming they were guilty because of how perfectly it aligned with your prejudices against american society.
    test
  7. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol
    test
  8. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

f-f-fresh
    test
  9. How are paranoid black people not part of your experience when, by your own admission, not a single black person has thanked you for your efforts on their behalf?

I just wanna know what the personal experiences are of these Leftist race apologists and if the people they actually stand up for... thank them for it.

I certainly wouldn't marry a woman who had a hard time showing gratitude.
    test
  10. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

the idea to racial equality, if you believe that races define us would be at its basic level you leave us alone we leave you alone. once a race decides that they have had enough, it opens the flood gates for the other race to react in turn. going this far overboard over a political comedy talk show is going to do nothing but perpetuate more racism.

its no suprise that democrats started the cycle in motion. their entire platform is based on keeping the weak dependent.
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Tony Montana?

????

You're going to have to "esplain dis one."
    test
  12. identity-X

the organizers did not intend for the march to end rape.

the march (as most are) was done in conjuntion with a number of other activities. bringing about awareness about rape's pervasiveness is DOING. letting people know about the services available to them if they are raped in the future is DOING. letting rape survivors know about services available to them is DOING. letting others know what they can to minimize their risk of rape is DOING.

no....i didn't... [dunno]
    test
  13. identity-X

what does not thanking me have to do with paranoia?

and in any case...i'm not in it to be thanked. i'm not in it for gratitude. i'm in it to make change and get others to help me make change
    test
  14. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

There are more important issues that our News Stations could be covering, instead of spending a full week talking about Don Imus and another week talking about VA Tech.

What happened in VA was shitty.
    The Don Imus thing is over and done.
    How long will we allow ourselves to be distracted from the more important issues?
    test
  15. identity-X

yeah. i mean who wants to hear about racism and violence when there are wars against brown people to be fought?
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

"Azues: Even when I lie, I tell the truth" You said it the other way around, But you still think your tony montona. LMAO! Shut your dumb ass up!

And How disturbingly provocative of you "John", may I call you John?
    To want to overlook the Tech-U incident. Why overlook it? Are american
    problems not worth a look? Or perhaps, You don't want the Religioisty
    factor to come up? You and the shooter are alike in alot of ways.
    Booth hate the Wealthy, Booth have a messiah complex, both have mental illness.

What the news won't tell you about Cho Seung-hui is he commited those acts of violence because of Religiosity indoctrination. He was A.) a by product of religiosity. and B.) had a mental illness.

Don't believe me? Go to your favorite place in the world, YOUTUBE, and listen to him.
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I thought you didn't believe in race?
    test
  18. identity-X

it isn't real...that doesnt' mean it isn't real in it's effects.

that wasn't painfully clear the first 18 go-rounds?
    test
  19. teq the decider

But what purpose did the march component of that series of actions serve? for the marchers to parade their allegedly great depths of human empathy and revel in their self righteousness. That was the purpose it served

Yes you did
    test
  20. teq the decider

Another thing this post reveals is the leftists unique powers of self persuasion that enable them to view any event as a vindication of whatever it is they believe.

Here we have a guy who makes a single remark, not even explicitly racist, and for this he is subjected to widespread oppribrum from every section of the media, is forced to grovel for forgiveness before a real racist in the form of al sharpton and then ultimately is fired from the position he has held for decades. Now, identity-X observes the above chain of events and concludes, with apparent sincerity, that whites dont take racism seriously enough. What a faggot.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.