Passes a drug test taking qcarbo32

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Turn My Swag On, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turn My Swag On

Turn My Swag On Deion Sandals On My Toes

[​IMG]

Idk whether it diluted my piss, but I passed.
    Did the whole have an empty stomach not smoke for at least 24 hrs
    What up doe
    test
  2. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

What kind of test is it?

They have been testing for shit like that for years.

Did they send it to a lab? Either it was a weak ass instant test and not sent to a lab, or you got lucky, shit like this does not work. How often you smoke?
    test
  3. Turn My Swag On

I'm occasional as fuck. Only smoke at social gatherings tbh. But been gathering a whole bunch recently.
    It was regular test. Just a piss no hair no nuttin.
    I'm surprised it worked. I doubted it tbh. I'm not a fit dude but I do go to the gym often. Idk if that helps. Just giving ppl a heads up
    test
  4. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

it didnt pass any test... unless it was a panel test... and it doesnt do anything more than water...

these drinks literally have no possible scientific explanation of how it can "mask" or clean you out....

all you can do is dilute...and these drinks are "masking" is the fact you are diluted... they add things like creatine back into your system to help make it seem in normal ranges... .same with your oxididents and everything...

i can pass a panel test without even stopping smoking... they are easy to beat... plus panel tests arent sent in the lab so they dont take all the other base levels most the tmie..
    test
  5. Turn My Swag On

Good looking out. How can I pass panel test with continuing to Smoke. I'm assuming government drug tests are more legit just in case baby momma wants to say some bs nahhmean
    test
  6. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

if its legit lab tests there is no drink you can take that will clean you... you will have to stop... for a panel test you just drink a shit load of water... I smoked the night before a test in the morning and passed with a faint line

a faint line is a pass no matter what...

and you can take some vitamin B that will make your piss more yellow if you worry about people knowing drunk a lot of water.
    test
  7. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I smoked hours before a drug test trying to fail it and I passed. I think those tests are buggy.
    test
  8. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

man these tests you dudes have to take to even work at a gas station sound pretty lame

is it one test and your in the job for life? or you gotta piss in a cup every year /6months lol

never ever hear of people up here having piss tests for anyjob that isnt some random pipeline work for 6 months
    test
  9. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

uh shit like this does in fact work

ive passed many tests using GNC stuff
    test
  10. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

no it doesnt... give me one break down of how in any way it makes you clean or "masks" you... it doesnt its a bunch of garbage... there is no magic drink..

panel tests are a joke... if u drink this and passed.. u would haev passed if you just drunk a lot of water....

i just got off probation where I was pissed multple times a week..for over 2 years. I have even posted my results... I was trying all these bullshit drinks and not only was it not workgin... I was able to see my exact levels and if it had any effect

what these drinks do is add things back into yoursystem that flushing yourself makes get low.... things like creatine... oxidents.. specific gravity... ph balance... all have base levels that get out of wack if you try to drink a shit load of water... these drinks help add that back into your system so it doesnt look like you drank a bunch of water.... but it DOES NOT clean you out or mask you

and with a real lab tests... like the ones I did... even drinking water.. you have to actually stop smoking for some amount of time
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.