Parallel Universes

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Ass Napkin Ed, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Radium

Radium f k

thanks but i need to learn more about lesbians specifically
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Well shit the bed
    test
  3. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

i'm pretty curious what you were gonna ask her had she been a lesbian.
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I am also curious as to the question. I am subscribed to the rainbow raptors lodge. If I don't know the answer, I'm sure I know someone who does.
    test
  5. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

Thanks - this is a pretty good book
    much better than the one from an illiterate Arabian Pedophile who worshiped the Moon - but still, Allah u Akbar to you
    test
  6. Ass Napkin Ed

I think there is no such thing as 'nothing' when it comes to space
    why wouldnt 'something' be on the other side of a black hole?

again, this thread is about 'possibility' just was wondering if many people think its possible. I myself do, and some others dont - thats cool.
    Most of the Universe is unobservable - so we may never know in this lifetime
    My Grandfather(rip) in his time in school, was taught there were no other galaxies, our solar system was all there was.....times have changed due to technology - hopefully, in the future - we get a breakthrough
    test
  7. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

I sure hope so :D ..even feel like the old me now with more xp.
    test
  8. Ass Napkin Ed

LOL i feel ya
    test
  9. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

i mean really i don't know much about black holes but as far as i understand it there doesn't need to be any 'other side.' black holes are meant to be infinitely dense collapsed stars. i don't see why that requires an other side.

i can sympathize with the sentiment that the trend seems to be that every time we think we've discovered how big the world is it grows bigger by incomprehensible margin. but there is in this argument a basic weakness in that it leads to infinite regressions. at some point the vastness of existence could end, and based on the precedents of the past we might mistakenly suspect that we're just one breakthrough away from opening up our world to new frontiers again. we could be at that point right now, or maybe there actually is another breakthrough awaiting like you said and we're still far from understanding the true scope of existence. but there's really no way to know unless an actual breakthrough is made, we can't just assume it's coming.
    test
  10. Ass Napkin Ed

I feel you
    but it seems the human being is accelerating at a high rate in technology
    anything is possible
    remember George Jetson would just pull a phone out of his pocket and start talking on it - everyone in the 1960's was like that is so crazy - a telephone in your pocket without a chord in the wall, or a computer with a screen that he talks back and forth to with his boss Mr. Spacely

and now.........
    not so crazy
    test
  11. AliceHouse

My favorite part was Ass Napkin Ed getting totally schooled but won't admit to it.

He doesn't know math.
    test
  12. Ass Napkin Ed

Stephen Hawking? like no one ever knew who he was here?
    what a dope lol
    my favorite part about you though - is you defending an Arabian illiterate pedophile that worshiped the Moon
    thats the best

Allahu Akbar
    test
  13. AliceHouse

I'm not though, that's the thing.

I show the truth about Islam using actual real facts about it. Check out my most recent post. Does that look like I'm defending Islam?

The difference between you and me is I don't have to make things up.
    test
  14. Ass Napkin Ed

the difference between me and you is that you honor a pedophile and help hide the truth about Islam and its origins - MOON

Truth about Islam?

[​IMG]
    test
  15. AliceHouse

You must not read anything I've written. No one here is more vehemently against Islam than me.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm the reason you know Mo' was a pedophile, because I brought it up. Before me, everyone listened to Newman and thought it was respectable.
    test
  16. Ass Napkin Ed

Give it up you sound retarded
    you told the board about Ieesha?

quit while your ahead
    your knowledge is miniscule compared to mine
    but Allahu Akbar to you and your Moon God
    test
  17. AliceHouse

The problem isn't that you're not fooling anybody... you're really not fooling anybody... the problem is you feel you deserve undue recognition. The problem is you are steeped in your pride and your face that you are unable to save it. You assert your claims and then when shown the contrary, assert them even harder.

Like you keep thinking I'm some sort of Muslim when I'm not. I'm an apostate.

But you have too much pride to take the windfall and say, "Oh, my mistake. I'm sorry. I see quite clearly that you admonish Islam."

The part about undue recognition is the fact that you do all this to feel special about yourself. In the real world, nobody cares about Ed. In the real world, if Ed were to not leave his bed room, no one would ever notice. Ed doesn't even make enough money for the IRS to hound him. But Ed wants people to care.

So on the interwebz, he becomes Ass Napkin Ed and thinks that if he can piece together an unsolved puzzle, that people will praise and glorify him and truly understand how valuable and worthwhile a person he is.

There was only one problem. He's not a valuable and worthwhile person. Everyone can see through it. Every claim he makes is utterly asinine and nothing actually connects and his point is lost even on his own self.

All he can do is be really annoying, and then die. When he dies, he will fade with the sands and not a single living soul will mourn his loss.

Look within your heart, you know it to be true.

Top 10 Common Methods of Suicide
    test
  18. Ass Napkin Ed

The problem is - you think we give a fuck about the afterschool special/novel ^^ above and think your some type of intellectual.
    Now - You talk about me being puffed up with pride whore?

Your the one telling me i am on some 4th grade science level?
    I know more about science and life than someone who believes in Pedophiles who worship the Moon and say dumb shit like 'True Facts of Islam' - You sound retarded Bitch.

So you come on here - because your overweight, unattractive, in the real world - and have issues meeting men.....But some Pro Feminist Magazine told you that you can overcome your whorish past that your ashamed of - by showing men that your intelligent

sorry sweetie - it isnt working
    i know you will never be a hot chic
    but try a different angle - Lesbians dont care how fat you are

thats your best move - when your ugly, annoying, ratchet and fat
    i am here to help you
    test
  19. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

calvinohreally: ahhhh duuhhhhh, 90% of what you post are epic novels

[​IMG]

include a meme/gif if you want that crap read
    test
  20. Radium

Radium f k

im just really interested in engulfment. i want to know what its function is and what ways it manifests in things.

[​IMG]

my premise is that women have an urge to engulf that men do not have. thus i think they exert these urges onto us and this ultimately mutates us in really interesting ways

heres a video of dave hopla who is considered the greatest shooter in the universe by a youtube commenter.

[youtube]93eUXJrYrqU[/youtube]

dave hopla is the greatest shooter ever and he misses a shot at 20:56 of the video when his rebounder asks him a question about his wife. i thought it was interesting that he would miss then since he routinely makes >90% of his shots.

was dave hopla using shooting as a way to escape the engulfment exterted onto him by his wife?

this is a video of mankind vs a prime hbk at the 1996 wwf in your house/mind games ppv

[youtube]PG-l6Wxo6As[/youtube]

shawn tunes the band at 9:15 for the sweet chin music finish but mankind evactuates the ring in terror before he could connect it. horrified by this mankind lays next to the ring violently rocking his body asking paul bearer for the urn which then seemed to strangely heal him.

was mankind using the urn as a makeshift psuedo bosom to try to return to the sanctuary and safety of engulfment where things could not hurt him?

i think engulfment is ultimately an incredibly primal starter stage which was necessitated by the inherent weakness of infants. thus an agent that had an ability to exert engulfment and guard against damage really had to exist during this stage. however to have any kind of autonomy and thus agency there had to be some kind of break away mechanism too. i think this manifests in us as an incredibly instinctive urge to avoid engulfment. thus engulfment avoidance manifests in physical reality as very distinct and unique endeavors such as basketball or wrestling. that is, it ultimately creates zones where we are free to go out and form our own autonomous agency. there is something distinctly adventerous about engulfment avoidance.

well anyway under the premise that only women have the ability to exert engulfing forces i think lesbians suddenly become very intriguing kinds of agents. that is, that they are very engulfment seeking (mankind) vs engulfment avoidant (dave hopla)

this is extremely counter intuitive.

why would they seek so much engulfment?
    test