Parallel Universes

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Ass Napkin Ed, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

what i am saying is - there is no way to test/prove this
    its right up there with - parallel universe

both entertaining thoughts
    i believe its possible (parallel universe) because if the universe is a long infinite space - particles will just copy and copy and copy itself over and over again

why wouldnt there be atleast 1 copy of you?
    test
  2. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

If there is infinity then yes. Every possible scenario is happening at the same time, all the time.
    test
  3. Ass Napkin Ed

you are wise bro
    let me ask - do you ever feel like the 'old' you, is still back there living out the life you had back then.......making the same choices you did or completely different ones - like wilding the fuck out, credit card scamming, robbing banks, winning the lottery, starting the anonymous hackers online, etc

i really feel the 'past me's' are still there banging that fat bitch and selling weed out of the ratchet project bitch's apt
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Test and prove what exactly? The structure of a black hole? Get out of here if you don't know this. That's basic astronomy.

Are you seriously so ignorant that you've never heard of gravity lensing?
    test
  5. Ass Napkin Ed

but the black hole is 'just so dense' and nothing is on the other side retard?

basic astronomy will tell you when it comes to space - nothing is really 'nothing' everything is scientifically something

you said nothing is at the bottom of a black hole - and you know this how?

hurry - i have Nasa on hold
    test
  6. AliceHouse

Here's the thing. There isn't anything magical or mystical about black holes. They are certainly not gateways to alternate realities.

They are made of matter. Compact and dense matter And incredible amount of mass in a very, very tiny spot. I don't see why this is so hard to imagine, yet you take seriously the idea of parallel dimensions which is nothing but sci-fi.

I'm talking actual real hard science. None of this is new. Apparently, you need this more than I do. Grab yourself an education.

Black hole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    test
  7. Ass Napkin Ed

Prove it - bitch nigga
    thats the argument - you cant prove that there isnt

i know your cupcake ass wants to know everything
    but this is something you dont know

stop shitting on things you cant prove
    test
  8. AliceHouse

You mean to tell me you don't understand the concept of burden of proof?

Which is basicly like me saying, unicorns exist and since you can't prove they don't exist they MUST be true!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

POINT AT THIS JABRONI! POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH!
    test
  9. AliceHouse

Here is a book.

Read it. It has all the answers you could ever want.

[​IMG]
    test
  10. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

why is there logically something on the other side? i don't see what logic you're using to get to that conclusion.

also, the 2 seconds before the big bang question is technically incoherent, if we are to believe that time really did start at the moment of the big bang.

to answer your thread's question: sure, it's possible. i think that unless you have a really vivid imagination the conversation sort of stops there.
    test
  11. AliceHouse

Except it's not possible. I'd bet dollars to donuts that Ass Napkin probably believes space and time are two different things.
    test
  12. reggie jax

it's not possible for there to be other universes? how would you deduce that?
    test
  13. AliceHouse

Ah, I apologize. I misread what you said. I thought you meant it possible a black hole would the entrance to another universe.

It is as you said, and I agree. There is plenty of imagination that abounds regarding the subject, but that's all.

The TV show Slider's being my favorite example. The planar realms of Dungeons and Dragons. Nightcrawler's teleportation. etc.
    test
  14. reggie jax

i was thinking more along the lines of the idea of an infinite multiverse, which would entail every possible combination of events an infinite number of times. just as speculative as sci-fi interpretations, sure, but more robust in terms of its internal consistency.
    test
  15. Radium

Radium f k

hey can you do an ask me anything about being a lesbian
    test
  16. AliceHouse

I'm not a lesbian.
    test
  17. Radium

Radium f k

what are you
    test
  18. AliceHouse

Pots and pansexual.
    test
  19. Radium

Radium f k

argh nvm
    test
  20. AliceHouse

I was making a pun.

I meant, in seriousness, pansexual. Which goes beyond the gender binary of bisexual. Or simply, I don't let the genitals of a human dictate who is or is not a viable sexual partner. So that it covers males, females, transgendered, genderqueer, intersex, and asexuals.

The rainbow flag isn't black and white. But I'm open to any questions you may have.
    test