Papoose discussion...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by D.Cipher, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

good first post.......neutral enough to mask.....scratch that stop hiding behind new names how big a pussy must one be to be affraid of on line scrutiny?.......
    test
  2. TSSCrew

TSSCrew New Member

Paranoid are you? Whoever you think I am, I'm not. I needed a board to join and because of big-boards.com, I joined this one. I'm hoping to be apart of this "community."

FYI, I'm not really into e-beefing.
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

you're fired......fyi......never mind
    test
  4. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

he dumbs what down? ...dude the man isn't as smart as ya'll think ...his flow is MAD simple ....and he's hardly ever on beat ....

-its pap darlin/ a willy like that dolphin ....(willy is a whale)
    -have u catchin more seizure's than barber shops (its a ceaser) ...not even pronounced the same
    - sting ya chest like that fish did the alligator dude (dude stingray isn't a fish and the dude hunted crocadiles ..
    - we got more winds than hurricanes )rather than wins on the madden game verse

dog he dumbs nothing down he out does himself .....talkin about terminator kill in the movies but he's a hero ...u know how many rappers have said that? ...dog Ice Cube said that back in the early 90's .......he doesn't drop jewels ...he's easy to understand so there's clarity there but his flow is simple and he makes no sense ....he doesn't dumb anything down ...he's not going over nobody's head ....his shit is mad wack thats it plain and simple ....for this board or for anybody ....anybody can catch what pap is saying ......relax u make him out to be this "over ya head" MC ...that nobody catches but u ....no ...sorry ......alphabetical slaughter is the best shit pap has done ......he's a one lyrical hit wonder

and he said SEIZURES not CEASERS ...he pronounced it like SEIZURES ...lol ...that makes ZERO sense ...just cause u KNEW what he was talkin about doesn't mean it made sense ....fuck outta here ...a seizure and a ceaser are 2 words which aren't prounced alike .......why would u make that reference ...its like saying ....

ya like jada pinkett...don't u know ya man WILL SNITCH

mmm know ...its will smith ...not will snitch ...just like its a CEASER not a SEIZURE .....might have syllabels rhymin but they dont' sound the same .....in the words of killa priest "damn what part of the game is that?"
    test
  5. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

most of the shit u wrote is trash ...peter paid paul line is typical MOP shit thats not dope ...lol .....and just so u know quiet and dryer don't rhyme .....dudes gotta be buggin

Rap money in my left hand, thats what im persuing
    i roll dice with my right hand, my bank renewing
    so what im holding in my left hand my right cant ruin
    never let your left hand know what your right hands doing

^^^ how da fuck is this dope ......this shit makes no sense ...so making up left hand and right hand analogy's is dope ....

hol up

i got rhymes on left foot but i kick it with my right
    i could write rhymes with my toes and still kick it right
    they put a ankle braclet on me i can't kick it with my homeys
    so they stay home and listen to my rhymes "like dog kick it for me" ....

or better yet

i got brooklyn in my girls thong
    hold the weight of the world with broken arms
    tommy said i can't rip it, but he was a mic hog
    so i snatched the mic from him, and "rip it" like a frog

{bows}

who else wants to write a papoose rhyme ?
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Thanks for displaying how stupid you are. If you dont understand that line, your clearly even more of a simpleton than I imagine. But hey, those rhymes you made up were real funny. Funny enough to kill the thread. You couldnt even get a generic "lol", but at least you tried. Congratulations you fucking failure.
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i get the i kick it shit.......it is pointless but it makes some sense......however it is not dope....and lol at wiily like a dolphin........does jessica simpson ghost write for papoose......you fake thugs are chicken i see, like tuna.........he doesn't even force lines......he dry rapes them
    test
  8. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

Fine...I'll talk....

You can call me a novice listener all you want. But the fact of the matter is I've been listening to rap since the dawn of time (well, my time). I dont recall me EVER saying I only listened to the south. If I did, then it must have been a miss type or some shit. I was the biggest 2pac fan. I used to bump BTNH, Twista, Fiend, Scarface and a couple of east coast cats like Jada (never was in to Style P) and Big L. I bumped Rakim on the daily and granted I'm only 21 years old, my peeps played enough old school to make me wanna go dig in the crates and see what it was really about. And just because someone used to hate the east coast doesnt mean they are a novice listener. Outkast was doing they thang back then (and still are). I bumped the hell out of Outkast and still think that Andre 3000 is top 15 (if not top 10) of all time. So yeah, your definition is pretty much nul-n-void. And just because I like No Apologies better than Crossroads means what exactly? That I appreciate lyrics better than a group of guys with superb harmony on a track? That I like someone who pours their soul into a track rather than speak about death in a very cinematic way? Oh I get it...I'm a dickrider right?...fuck outta hear. And you're calling Em's track subpar like you have the last almighty word on whats good and whats not. Hiphop is all opinionated and always will be (unless you tell me some bullshit like Project Pat is the GOAT). That is why I never really responded to you...I felt it really wasnt necessary. But since you wanted one...here it is.

Anything else I can do for you?
    test
  9. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

didn't u start up a Louis Logic being dope thread ....and went out ya way to show how dope pap is ......man u know how to nut hug certain cats .......you'll shit on everybody else but when it comes to ya nerdy ass taste ur like "look at this rhyme and look at this" .......go bump ya louis logic and anticon cd's ........don't worry about who i shit on u muffin .......its similar to when ....jee i don't know when u write 8 paragraphs about how somebody's wack .........fuck outta here captain save a pap ......

ya like jada pinkett...don't u know ya man WILL SNITCH= Papoose= OZ nut huggie
    test
  10. CrookedCOP

CrookedCOP New Member

LOL

this kid is a complete faggot.
    "I bumped Rakim on the daily"

"and still think that Andre 3000 is top 15 (if not top 10) of all time"

LMAO@ andre 300 ahahahahahahah
    test
  11. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

what's your beef with Andre 3000?
    test
  12. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

I would like to know that too?....I dont see anything in my post that looks even remotely obscured....so, whats ya beef?
    test
  13. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

yeah i'm lost ...andre 3000 is top 10 on my shit ....and shit when aquemini dropped he was top 5 ......hence his new shit is a bit abstract but whateva .....i'm lost......niggaz is dumb here ...
    test
  14. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

yes...they are
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

please don't put louis logic in the same sentence as anticon.......he can rap his ass off, although his voice is kinda corny.....but it's catchy too......he went a new direction on m.l.c........so i assume that's where nerd rap comparisons come into play, but ugly truth, factotum.......those are dope.....but now that i think about it, suicide>anticon>papoose.....
    test
  16. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Those arent Pap rhymes, he made them up trying to be an assclown, and it obviously backfired.
    test
  17. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Plz faggot. Look at my posts in this thread, I said myself he has at least 100 terrible tracks, and some of the worst punchlines in the history of hiphop.
    test
  18. smokeymcmaster

smokeymcmaster New Member

test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

key2life is better than papoose......
    test
  20. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

glad u noticed freebass ....so are you

Oz= nut hugger