Papoose discussion...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by D.Cipher, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No, you can say a "like" punchline that's actually dope tho'.........
    test
  2. dreddme

dreddme New Member

papp aint all that. he got some decent songs but thats it. just decent. alot of his lines are forced. and i think they are more forced then chino and he's off beat more then chino and rza. and he aint no where better then saigon. but i doubt that even if he was on beat he would be anymore appealing to cats. he's just an average mc that can come with better then average lyrics every blue moon.
    test
  3. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

Sai's stye is more appealing than Pap's, that's undeniable...Papoose is ANNOYING......Saigon would sell more records.....not to mention I Like Saigon's music(at times), but can't sand most of Pap's shit...probally because his delivery is like nails on a chalkboard...
    test
  4. justbov

justbov great

i like Pap so i made a mixtape of all his shit i thought was hot. i made this on 4-20 06 some ridin musik to smoke blunts to or whatever and thsi was the tracklist....

....good shit he spits over some beats we all know. mayb ill even up the tape i made later. thanks.
    test
  5. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

Betcha bottom dollar Pap sells more records than Saigon
    Hell Id almost bet The Nacirerma Dream sells more than Saigons whole library has, and I like Saigon

Lol Pap has recognition from so many people in hip hop its suprising that so many people just watching can judge and hate so much without really knowing much at all about dude. Pretty much gotta post songs that he dumbs himself down for people to like it on this forum.
    test
  6. killah_crakkka

killah_crakkka DSL's+6&quote;+MEN HOLLA!

ive went through all of his mixtapes.... im not gonna front dudes a problem.. i havent been so excited about an mc in a long time.... papoose is gold.
    test
  7. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

^ Word...thats all people gotta do is listen to all his mixtapes, actually find out what hes about, and id bet that they would like him. Instead people listen to like 5 to 10 songs and hate on him right away, and thats it. End of story, they hatin and wont listen no more.
    test
  8. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

Across the tracks won me over, wouldn't say i'm a fan though.
    test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

dude, i listed punches that were 1000000x better than anyone you listed.........go listen to some of the cats on this board, in the grb......you will hear punches another 10000000000000x more clever.........i never said i like punch line rappers........hence my wordsworth quote......big l did it original, and he had charecter, more importantly he had a style......i like rappers who can be hella clever without dropping a simile every few bars......it's boring......how many songs does one have to listen to in order to fully not like someone?........1o tracks is like an album......if i listen to a wack album I generally don't need to hear more, or desire to search for a way to force liking someone..........and i have a bunch of pap tracks, i have allot of tons of other rappers shit.....i don't listen to the garbage that i don't like.......
    test
  10. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

All those punches that were listed by Papoose were trash. I rap (not saying I'm better than Pap...although I think I am, to each his own), and when ever I drop a punch, I drop a metaphor, not a simile. Although I use similes every now-and-then and they CAN be dope...using "like" every line like Pap does pretty much sucks. And all those punches are played out that you listed. All those punches are forced. And they all sucked. I've listened to Papoose thoroughly and he has some good punches, but those sucked. Every rapper that drops a million punches is bound to have a few good ones so that really isnt saying much. I gave him the fairest chance than I've given anyone in the LONGEST! I went across this board when I first got to this site and all I saw was Papoose this, Saigon that. So I said to myself, "WHAT THE FUCK AM I MISSING?!?!?!", then I download mixtapes among mixtapes of this guy (not just a song off of limewire or some shit), and I was not impressed. I was actually mad for using up my computer space on that shit.

He's really not that good. Call me a hater if you wish, could really give a fuck.
    test
  11. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

Haters.
    test
  12. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

^^^dawg....how old are you?....12?
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

in dog years
    test
  14. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

Yes i'm 12 in dog years. In other words im just under 2 years old in human years. Fool. I thought you wouldnt give a fuck if I called you a hater, why comment back on it? I think your a hater so I called you a hater. And if I really wanted an opinion from a novice hip hop listener then I would ask for your opinion on music. Thanks anyways, but from someone who thinks No Apologizes is better than Crossroads and Rick Ross is dope I think you have proven that your opinion doesnt really matter the slightest bit. Thanks anyways though.

And for the record, you and your friend there have shown a lot more immaturaty than I have shown arguing back and forth.
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

you exemplify your immaturity by doing the math on my comment, and disregarding the sarcasm.......how much more novice can you get than being so humorlessly defensive about those who don't pet the balls of your biggest hero.......a novice hip-hop listener, how do you define that?........someone who dismantles all of your educated attempts to prove the wit of papoose?.........shit i could quote lines from him that are better than what you did, and i don't listen to him while i beat off like you.......lol at novice.......auto mechanic......nuff said........dead
    test
  16. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

test
  17. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

Lol there wasnt much math to do...I didnt even think about it; sorry if you had to but if anyone ever told you a dog is 1:7 of human years. Lol dont act like you wouldnt have disreguarded the sarcasm and got mad and called me all sorts of little names like forest gump and talk about how im 2 years old.

Why you always talkin about people jackin off rappers and shit? He aint my hero, hes someone I think is a talented rapper that brings something else to the table other than just crack and guns. Thinkin someone is good doesnt mean your riding their dick or jacking them off; and if it does, you better make room for Rick Ross' fat ass in your bed.

Why are you so concerned about why I called Kal-EL a novice listener? Are you his brother? Is that why you agree with everything he says and back him up when someone says something to him? If your really that concerned about Kal-EL and why he would be a novice listener, I will explain to you why I would come to such a conclusion. There would be a lot of things that would define someone as a novice listener, someone who just recently started listening to rap (Used to hate east coast hip hop, only listened to the south, just started giving the east coast a chance a little while ago. South just started comming strong a few years ago, unless he was on some Scarface Geto Boyz shit but I doubt that) and someone who doesnt really understand the definition of a classic record (Claiming a brand new sub-par Eminem track (No Apologies) is better than a old worldwide dubbed classic Bone Thugs track (Crossroads)).

Theres my reason for saying that, but from now on, let him defend himself, hes a big boy. You dont gotta be his bodyguard, im sure he can hold his own in an conversation without you jumping in before he even gets the chance to talk.
    test
  18. CrookedCOP

CrookedCOP New Member

wat's up with this 198-WPM typing loser "soinsane" typing up these long-winded paragraphs all frustrated and shit? stupid fuckin prick
    you stay defending papoose's weak ass like your part of his street team or somethin lol, you get nothing except ridiculed when you stick up for that weak fuck so i'll go ahead and suggest that you quit it

lol@ papoose's horrific verses on the turn it up remix and the "new york" track off hi tek's album
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lol at you still not underdigging, and explaining the the ratio of human to dog years like you just googled up the cure for cancer......why do you say i talk about people jacking off to rappers allot?......I don't recall saying that......Why do you have such issues clarifying who your pint sized hobbit defense comments are directed towards?.....why do you consistantly reiterate and rephrase things that have been said about you...."what are you his brother" sounds like "you must be related to him?.......why do you asume that people who think you are a moron are related, if that were the case, 5 billion people would be imbread and you would have been born to a virgin.......why don't you respond with an explanation of the punchline from the other thread?....why do you ask me why like i'm fucking ask me why.edu?
    test
  20. TSSCrew

TSSCrew New Member

Papoose's appeal is..he's anti-everything that's going on in hip hop right now. He's not leaning & rocking & he's not baaaaaaallin. He's just straight up hip hop without the gimmicks. And on top of all that, he's a real dude who's actually trying to help the black community. After reading a recent interview (http://www.smokingsection.net/TSS/?p=702) he did, I gain ALOT of respect for him as an artist & a person. As much as I would like for him to succeed in mainstream, unfortunately, I just don't see it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.