paper chase.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by nomford, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

I almost fell out my chair when I read this shit.....LMAO

somebody PLEASE post those pics of him and his friends so I can get another laugh for today!!
    test
  2. double ML

double ML Guest

it's 9 pages of muh' fuckas successfully clownin' on you.
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Here's a history lesson dumbo

-I don't drink 40s
    -I do rip cyphers
    -I don't wear baggy clothing
    -I don't really have such a high opinion of myself. I'm confident, but humble in real life. Half the shit I say is just to entertain myself cuz you clowns get all heated about it lmao.
    -You're a creep. The fact that you think I'm corny and annoying lets me know I'm doing something right.

You cats are wasting your time trying to convince me I'm corny lol. I like me. If y'all don't like me, bite me. Very simple.
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

make that 10 pages of sonnin' the fuck out of paperboy
    test
  5. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

And he just bit Double's style...

First Dex, now this dude, wheres the originality anymore?

And whos heated?, everybody is bashing you with ease because you're an easy target, you're just like every other misguided anglo that copped the Slim Shady LP, bought some mead notebooks to launch your rap career, and throws in a "na'mean?" because you saw it on BET...

Just another dirty ass wannabe from a dirty ass town who'll spend the rest of your life working at a service station or grocery store, you should hang yourself now so at least you won't have to pay taxes...

wigga whut? wigga hoo?
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

Lol@how clueless you are

I grew up listening to dudes like KRS, and Ice Cube.

My hiphop knowledge is far superior to yours.

I spit well.

When have I ever said 'na'mean'?

I make good money. And I'm going to business school in 09 to get a great career, no loan all paper homie. Grocery baggers can't do that.

Lol@you using every cliche and stereotype you can think of and think you're sonning me, when none of them apply to me.

Faggot what? And while we're speaking of vibes, the vibe I catch off you is that off a self absorbed conceited creep that nobody wants to be around.
    test
  7. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

Everything except nobody wants to be around is accurate, i own up to my flaws phony boy...

And whats the over under on how long it takes for you to drop out of business school?

Acting like you a old head, I could give a fuck what you listened or listen to, knowing about old niggaz and nobodys don't impress anyone but you...

You're like the only cat going around claiming to be the all knowing hip hop sage, so what fucking what man, niggaz was acting like that in junior high, you a grown up right? pay some bills and shut the fuck up, you're always quick to call someone a lame or square when thats the exact image you let off dropping mediocre rap quotes all over the place...

But whatever man, do you, happy new year, don't drink too much Old English tonight...
    test
  8. -Paper Chase-

I own up to my flaws too. I'm not like these gimmick charicature dudes (Double). I've said before I can be very selfish, greedy, moody, etc etc.

Why would I pay 13k to drop out?

I only bring up my knowledge of hiphop when you cats try to act like I'm some poser who started listening to rap with Eminem. I love hiphop, if that makes me a poser in y'alls eyes whatever.

I pay bills. Oh I'm so lame for dropping rap quotes. Cry about it homie. Thats me. I love hiphop and rep it to the fullest. This is rapmusic.com after all

Crappy new year dumb ass
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

i'm not a "gimmick charicature".

i'm an authentic '85 head.

that which you can never be.

you ain't grow up listenin' to KRS and cube.

you're barely 21. you grew up listenin' to puff daddy and chingy.
    test
  10. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

Why would anyone pay 13k and drop out?, because they can't deal with the coursework, you're dumber than a bag of glass and you won't make it, i bet my eyebrows on it...

crappy new year dumb ass? you're right, you're not lame at all...
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

[​IMG]
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lol[funny]
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

You are a fuckin charicature. No matter what the thread you'll be in there saying the same repetitive shit we've heard for the past 10 years. How you're a hardcore government trained killer that women love. Your depth includes different levels of stupidity and ignorance.
    test
  14. -Paper Chase-

Lol@this pawn praying for my downfall
    test
  15. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

Predicting is not the same as praying....

"It's inevitable" -Mr Smith
    test
  16. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

lol @ 5'7 ...
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

the truth never changes.

and i am a hardcore gov't trained killer that women love.

all that's pretty obvious.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.