Padded Cell Block Confessions - (Beat by Wez Nilez)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by mocha_licious, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

test
  2. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

Quality is hurting. That beat is horrific yo. Shit just has random drums flayling everywhere. Voice is nice. Flow would be better on another beat, this is just bad. Lyrics are on some complex shit. Get another beat and record this shit again. This was hard to listen to.

It sounds like you just compress the WHOLE song after you record it. Your not a wack rapper, you just need another recording technique
    test
  3. DSPiiZe Me

DSPiiZe Me New Member

songs decent,better wordplay but the delivery did help the way it should of.you should work on trying a different pace of delivery.the beats alright,fairly decent.not bad,but not great...a step in the right direction though.
    test
  4. B!tchPlease

B!tchPlease New Member

yeah this is a lil too abstract for the general listener to retain...now u got some tight rhymes but the beat is soo crazy/weird that the flow is suffering...your voice sounds good & u sound like your comfortable in, ur flow would prolly shine if u had a better beat...concept is weird, but do you doggy.....holla at me
    test
  5. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

thanks for the feedback
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.