Pacquiao marquez 4

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by iggy3ce, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Jones gained 25 lbs of pure muscle in that one fight he moved up in then lost all that weight and looked like shit in his win over Tarver.

Roy shoud've stayed at Heavyweight and fought big money fights against Holyfield and Tyson; which he probably would've won and retired. He would have gone down as the greatest fighter of all time.
    test
  2. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

I honestly disagree a little.

I thought he did just fine in the first tarver fight, the 2nd only lasted until...the 2nd..then wasn't he winning against Johnson before getting knocked out ?...then again lost to tarver but in 12..then he had a few wins that were pretty clear W's..i think i only watched Felix since the other two where nobodies in comparison...
    then ..calzahge did WORK..

now with the tyson/holyfield...
    idk honestly i think both could of beaten Jones however with the exception of Tyson because it really just depended on which tyson showed up...hungry tyson would of eaten jones quick...laid back i dont give a fuck tyson would of probably sat down after the first two rounds and quit...

guy has mental issues for sure.
    test
  3. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

Either way im out for the night, its late as fuck my buzz has worn off and im going to sleep :)
    test
  4. ukallday

ukallday Active Member

Bastard, went to bed thinking this was gonna be another 12 rounder, how wrong was I.
    test
  5. Lil' Ze

Lil' Ze Active Member

test
  6. ChickenAdobo

ChickenAdobo Call me Bryan

-Conceited voice-

That'll drop Jones Jr. like Antonio Tarver

Haaaaannnhhh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.