Packers vs. Jets bitches!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Alias3000, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

If the Bears stop Aaron Rogers I will eat my socks with hotsauce.

and if Big Ben beats that Jets Defense I will fuck one of yous ugly mother. post her pic so I can throw up in my mouth first. :funny:

PACK VS. JETS!!!!!
    test
  2. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Bears held the Pack to 10 points last week of the season when we had NOTHING to play for.

You're going up against one of the best defenses in the league, but keep pretending you're not.

Bears over the pack, 21-17
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

pitt is gonna beat the jets too.

sanchez vs. steelers d?

i think not.
    test
  4. Alias3000

Funny thing, they said the same about the Pats stopping Sanchez. but it won't be about Sanchez, it will be about that Jets D and special teams. the Steelers have been weak in Pass D all season anyway so we'll see.

and @Steve, the Bears are bi-polar. if Cutler don't throw for 300yds. and 3 TD's it's over. and how can he do that against the #1 Defense out of the last remaining 4 teams? not gonna happen.
    test
  5. Alias3000

Aaron Rogers won't let 17 be a number he stops at this time.

Pack 30 Bears 20

Because Lovie knows in order to beat the pack he will need to put up some points and Cutler is INT pone so I can see Woodson snatching one of those maybe for a pick 6
    test
  6. The Steve

lol@Cutler is bi-polar, he hasn't been bi-polar since their bi-week. So go ahead and drop the 'cutler's gonna choke' bullshit because it aint happenin.

Packers are the #1 defense? What the fuck are you talking about? You may have a better rank in terms of passing yards allowed(which we're only behind by 50yards), but we're better in terms of rushing yards allowed. And if you want to talk about the last 4 teams, Pittsburgh has the best defense, this is a fact.

Bears are #2 in total offense in the league, #3 in passing and #1 in rushing. Packers are behind us in all 3.

Get off the bandwagon while you still have time. Rodgers had an easy game in a dome against an overrated team and now you think you've got an unbeatable team, which couldn't be further from the truth.

I'll be at the game Sunday, but when I get back home I'll be sure to post in here and laugh at you.
    test
  7. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I love our Bears too, and I understand the magnitude of this game, but there is no way in hell I would be on that lake front in 10 degree weather for 3 hours. God Bless you. I will be at my favorite bar watching us rape the Pack
    test
  8. The Steve

I hate the cold more than anyone else, but I gotta do it. I'm gonna have a lot of layers on and drinking a lot of alcohol, hopefully that will take some of the bite out of it.
    test
  9. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Don't drink, that will only make things worse. My friend that went to the game against the Patriots said he didn't drink because he wouldn't have been able to go to the bathroom because of all of the layers he had on. I think he was wearing some sort of overalls though, so if you're just in regular pants, you probably won't have the same issue...lol
    test
  10. Alias3000

the Bears couldn't stop Javid Best in week1. he skipped all over the Bears for 2TD's and over 120yds I think and he's a rookie. not many RB's got loose on Green Bay if at all this season. and for the record, I'm a Raider fan. I don't have a dog in this fight but I know which teams reamining will win though.

Bears are suspect in the running game.

All they have is Devin Hester to possibly run one back. that's the only way the Bears stay in this game. Cutler has never played in sub-zero temps so his ass is finished. not to mention he will be good for at least 1 pick. Aaron rogers doesn;t throw picks and he scrambles better, so Urlacher will have his hands full all day and be miserable. Clay Matthews will be sacking Cutler all game. say goodnight Cinderella...lol
    test
  11. Alias3000

ESPN analyst all on the Bears jock talking about "the cold will be a factor"...HELLO, Green Bay? the Ice Bowl? HELLO...all 4 teams are cold-weather teams so you can throw the weather out the window in both games, because it won't matter. mistakes and opportunites will be the deciding factors.
    test
  12. The Steve

Are you really talking about week 1 right now?

Our O-line has stiffened up, and in our last meeting Matthews had 1 sack. In our last game GB had 100 more passing yards, but we had almost double the rushing yards, and we were better on 3rd down efficiency... Keep in mind this was a game that didn't mean anything to Chicago and meant everything to GB.

Rodgers thrown 11 interceptions this season so it's not as if he doesn't throw them, for comparison sake Cutler threw 16. Rodgers also only has Jay by 5 TDs for the season.

lol@Hester is the only way Chicago stays in this game.... I can tell you haven't been watching any Bear's games since our bye week.
    test
  13. Alias3000

hahaha...Cutler gets benched for poor play, Bears on their 3rd QB in the 4th quarter and threw a pick 6 to a Gree Bay lineman...LOL

PACKERS VS. JETS!!!!
    test
  14. Alias3000

I can tell you're a Chicago homer and not up on how sorry the Bears really are. I'm surprised they beat Seattle, now they are gettin' embarrassed by the PAckers in their own backyard...hahaha
    test
  15. Alias3000

21-14 Packers lead 4:13 4th quarter.
    test
  16. The Steve

Bears played with no heart today, I don't even know what the fuck I was watching. Defense didn't even show up to play.

Lovie demonstrated beautifully again that he doesn't belong in the NFL, bringing in Todd Collins as 2nd string and then later halting momentum with a terrible timeout at the end of the game.

Anyway, we should have tied and went to OT, but whatever. Rodgers still had 2 picks and we held him to 2 TDs on our bad showing.

I can't wait until Lovie and Angelo are gone. It will be a new era of Bears football
    test
  17. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

i was hoping for the jets to win too, but i guessed wrong.

fuck the steelers lol....
    test
  18. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I disagree about the defense. I think holding the hottest offense in the NFL to 21 is impressive. I can't fault them. At this level, your offense has to be able to score at least 21 in the NFC title game. The offense failed us. Our line has to be addressed. With a good line, I think we would have won the superbowl. The line was terrible all year, it has to be addressed.
    test
  19. The Steve

It just seemed like Aaron was picking apart our defense easily much of the game, but I partly agree since really we held them to 14 points, considering there defense was solely responsible for 7.

Yeah our O-line looked absolutely atrocious and I should have made point of that as well. I mean from what I saw against Seattle, and today, it was night and day. Obviously you're going up against a much better D in GB, but still, they just collapsed.
    test
  20. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

The offense is the problem. Look at how they failed in the first half. They gave the Packers amazing field position seemingly every possession. It's one thing if you don't score, but you have to at least move the football to give your defense a chance. I feel like one of the best defenses in our era was absolutely wasted by our GM never being able to put together a competent offense.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.