pack up your bags hulk

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by gAY Opinion Fag with a cawk in his throat & bawt, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. i was actually giving them a chance hearing all them names coming through.. i thought they would atleast do a 2, which really they wasnt to far from it
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

final rating is being said to be 3.6

here is an excerpt from Heyman on these two Mondays

"SpikeTV wanted UFC to deliver programming for Monday Night, January 11th, because the execs at Spike want to see where Raw is vulnerable. Even if TNA bombs tonight, it truly doesn't matter. The network is going to pick apart not only the Demo-trending, but also the minute-by-minute ratings for Raw and TNA. Where did Raw lose viewers? Did TNA pick any of those viewers up? What caused the television viewership to change channels? What caused them to stick with what they were watching? Where can the counter-programming work to Spike's advantage?"
    test
  3. i honestly don't think UFC will succeed either
    test
  4. Nam Dekan

wow 3.6 back to back weeks for WWE.
    test
  5. wonder what mike tyson and bret will do this week
    test
  6. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

why is gut check always talking about ratings?
    test
  7. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

if you like it watch it.... if you don't like it, don't watch it
    test
  8. i never talk about ratings... this is a week that ratings matter tho
    test
  9. Nam Dekan

he works for Nielson....
    test
  10. dam was that suppose to be a compliment or an insult?
    test
  11. Nam Dekan

let your imagination wander
    test
  12. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

wait what did you say about UFC gut?
    test
  13. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

We were there, they weren't. They did increase the seating tenfold..had over 1500 people in there
    test
  14. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

and hitler didnt gass the j00...
    test
  15. hakunamatata

hakunamatata New Member

tna was not successful

a 1.5 rating is not all that good when you think about what tna was trying to do. first off they hyped hogan like no tomorrow. they had everybody on edge, talking, wandering who was coming back to the company. they hyped this whole monday night war thing, verbally took shots at vince and wwe during the intro...honestly i saw nothing different from tna than i been seeing except for new wrestlers being in the company. we know that kurt and styles can put on a good show....but can anyone tell what they did different from what they been doing. they showcased the knockout division. if you watch tna then look at the ratings breakdown, most weeks tna's knockout division gains more viewers than any other segment, to the point where tna even had the knockouts in the main event one time. when angle debut, tna reached upward towards a 1.2-1.3, which a 1.5 is not that much of a turn around considering they had 3 hours of programming and one hour of that had homocide stuck at the top of that stupid cage structure. once the fans get accustomed to the wrestlers the ratings will return to normal again, once there are no more suprises left.
    test
  16. i look for last nights impact to get better ratings than mondays impact.. ecw got a 0.9 lol
    test
  17. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

it depends man..i see your point, but if TNA has some intriguing storylines going and once again make it intresting they re on a good way..its all up to the creative minds now. they surely have the talentpool to pull whatever sensational shit they want.
    test
  18. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

UFC could destroy them in ratings if they had the right names on the card, but since it's a generic fight night it will earn a 1. something.
    test
  19. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

WWE needs Bret in Canada.
    test
  20. i said they won't succeed with higher ratings.. dana said it him self

i think if they were actually competing the die hard fans would tune in just so it will kill raw

i thought wwe was pose to be 3 hours on the 1/4 show
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.