pack up your bags hulk

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by gAY Opinion Fag with a cawk in his throat & bawt, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last night's 3 hour special edition of TNA Impact, featuring the debut of Hulk Hogan, finished with a 1.5 cable rating. We should have a breakdown of the quarter hours when that information becomes available.
    test
  2. lol@ecw doing better with only one hour and tna having an extra 2 hours.. haha.. fail
    test
  3. The Wrestling Observer is reporting that last night's Raw broadcast, guest hosted by Bret Hart, took in about 5.6 million viewers. This should reflect a pretty big increase in the final rating for the show, which we should know shortly.
    test
  4. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

You are quite possibly the biggest TNA hater ever. Someone from that company molested you as a kid....
    test
  5. if i was a hater i wouldnt watch.. they piss me off sometime.. claiming they could get a 3.0 with lil audience

did the audience even grow at all in the impact zone?
    test
  6. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

1.5 sounds about right

thats a great number.. going against WWE
    test
  7. abz is died.

abz is died. #puppybreathandcinnamon

Best Impact rating ever (I think) and Raw's rating actually improved too. That's great for wrestling in general, although I have my doubts about whether or not they could keep that interest going past a few weeks of going head-to-head.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

its a 0.5 improve which is an astronomic number ´when it comes to short term increase.. I dont know who was saying they would get a 3,0 bu thats just ridiculous..no company has ever grown their audience like that overnight..so TNA did just what they could do.
    test
  9. wwe might be doing a 5.6 which is a record breaker...
    test
  10. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

bret hart> tna
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Abs predicted a 1.5 didn't he? [cooljoe]
    test
  12. test
  13. they will be lucky to do a 1.5 - madden
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

abs is mark madden.

no but really... you're answering the question "didn't wwe air this monday?" with "no tna did."
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

well i think it's a safe bet to say wwe wouldn't be getting 5's for so many straight weeks. although they're pretty much guaranteed some sort of a good rating with the bret storyline being communicated well and mike tyson being the guest host next week.

tna's rating is definitely in a gray area for me, because there are so many different things we could attribute their increase to.
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

did the impact zone grow? every building has a capacity.
    test
  17. they can make room tho.... and raw is pretty much guaranteed a 5 with over 5.6 million viewers
    test
  18. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

make room at the impact zone.... there was a fire there a couple years back. lol... not safe dude... plus it's at a theme park, i'm pretty sure there are rules they're supposed to follow.
    test
  19. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

was it me or did a lot of the fans look kinda slow....

the tna tat guy was just 4 starters
    test
  20. test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.