Pac was overated

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MLK_Jr., Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

he's overated period and its not what u say it how u say it I dont wanna hear nobody say I'll shoot u in the face bitch....add suming to it anybody can rap like PAC but coming up with fresh new concepts ideas punchlines everybody can't do that.....a casual listener wouldn't care so u gotta have good beats and hooks thats what I do I'm not about to say no simple shit for the sake of my flow if it dont work I'll switch the flow stay onbeat...the more complex u are the better rapper u are if u not just being complex not saying shit..
    test
  2. Dead Broke

Dead Broke Money is the motivation

he has good songs with meaning. but his rhyme schemes are Soulja boy simplistic with a deeper meaning. i mean, i respect peoples opinion but come on man. you don't have to have complex rhyme scheme but damn can you rhyme anything other than a 1 syllable word?!
    test
  3. Dead Broke

Lil Flip has more lyrical ABILTY than pac
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I'll treat u like milk I'll do nothing but spoil u
    test
  5. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

everybody dont sound like them niggaz from here moe. what rappers come from CT? lol

crackka ass crackka
    test
  6. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

and aint nobody sayin pac was a lyrical genius....but the nigga put out some classic shit.
    test
  7. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

and the thing that makes me disagree about pac being "over rated"...is that pac wasn't a legend because of his "lyricism" but the music he made and the "impact" he had on the game...its all about the impact you have....and you can't deny pac, that nigga had the game on smash.
    test
  8. Dead Broke

www.myspace.com/bcwrealrap

im black and italian pussy.
    I'm from Woodside Queens and moved back two weeks ago
    far from a lame, nigga
    not braggin' but i've done bids
    sold drugs and all that other DUMB shit niggaz glorify.
    don't talk wreckless for the hell of it, talk truth.

and i said he makes some hits. you can't deny that. but he's way too simplistic for me man. and contradicts himself too much. if he's not even top 30 in lyrical ability how the fuck is he GOAT
    test
  9. Dead Broke

oh, and if you're interested i'll put you on to some nice niggaz from CT i fuck wit and i'd like to here some of the niggaz from tha lou
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lmfao...........i'm not lame but i did bids, not to brag but i had to mention it to make sure you all know how real i am on the other side of this screen, fuck yeah i brag, peep myspace, that shit don't lie its like wikipedia, straight real deal biz..........pac, fuck him, he contradicts himself......real folks like me don't contradict, we contradict for real mayen...........what that dude didn't ever say multis and i doubt he could even pull a 12 syllable shadow box....ole no tallent ass most talented ass rapper and shits........he been to jail, he ain't bragging about it like he did brag about it.....

shut the fuck up retard
    test
  11. Dead Broke

Another herb disgruntled because not everybody shares the same homosexual fantasies of Pac as he does.

My dude, I'm just letting the nigga know I'm as "real" as him. Cause I lived in CT for two years doesn't mean anything brah. Jail is nothing to brag about, whenever someones opinion differs yall niggaz are quick to say "ohhhh he's white, his opinion doesn't matter on the subject." I'm just letting y'all know what it is.

I don't listen to Murs, Atmosphere or none of that emo bullshit. I like Hov, Budden, Nas, Talib, Royce, Copywrite, Common etc....just trying to give my opinion on the situation.

Like I said a couple of times, he has deep songs. But that's where it stops. He has no business even being considered the greatest IMO. once again, IMO. Don't cry, accept someone's opinion.
    test
  12. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I dont like talib but I fuck with the other shit u do listen to some lupe loaded lux serious jones youllbecome a fan of them too

Common is overated too in my eyes he was good back in the day but rap is about longevity common is trapped in 94

Copywrite is nice....never a blow I'll listen to him
    anyday over PAC

PAC is bottom of the barrel
    test
  13. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

fam we really dont give a fuck, all that i've done a bid shit... save that homie.
    fact is..listening back on pac now, of course lyrically he can't rap circles around niggaz....

i think h20's arguement would be more relevant if he said dude was over rated lyrically
    test
  14. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

aight bet
    test
  15. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

pac is overated period
    test
  16. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

you'll listen to copywrite....over pac? lol
    test
  17. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

test
  18. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

I just wanted to add that the thread starter is GAy

bitch move=making threads like this
    test
  19. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

People arguing if Pac was the best ever is like Religion and science..Youll never get an answer
    test
  20. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I'd listen to bow wow over PAC to prove my point.....u just said he's not the best lyrically...ok and his flow ain't the best he doesnt move me jim jones voice is better I'd rather listen 3 6 mafia 2pac is super overated and when I say it all I hear is excuses why his lyrics were so wack....its like taking up for souldja boi
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.