Pac was overated

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MLK_Jr., Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

like I said I pulled your card u aint gotta pass threw where I be stop net stalking me though u seem gay foreal
    test
  2. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

naw i just be fuckin with u cuz you get so mad and act so tougha n shit. it be funny
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

but are you from westland man
    test
  4. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

lol ya'll niggaz trippin
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

its a michigan thing.........i gotta side with h20 calling out living in westland.....that place suuuucccckkkkss
    test
  6. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

ye barnizzle u ever had problems with your cord for charging the iPhone my shit fucked up imma buy one 2mmorow it got a bad shortage in it I can't even download shit now
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

wtf do you sound like rapping?........a better word structure than your posts i assume, but we talking blade, royce, icp.......give me an idea
    test
  8. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I sound like the hood....and stop going on my structure in my post nigga I be just typing....I done care what it look like....I don't sound like none a them I listen to everything but but my cadence is cassidy ive been told over and over but I don't use his rhyme parttern....my shit a Cross between royce...big herk and stretch money....but I sound like me....I told u type me up on imeem man...h20 bitch I'm the shit some other shit a pop up
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i done care what it look like. done? atleast you got it right on the second attempt. i don't understand how you could rap in english, when you can't structure a sentence. you crawl, then walk. you can't lack english skills and claim to be an mc. learn first. learn ...

[turn] ...
    test
  10. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

My phone has a really strong spellcheck...I post on my phone if u stop docking me so hard u wouldn't care
    test
  11. harsh_times86

harsh_times86 Maserito

to me jay-z hotter then pac and big. i'm not even a big jay-z fan anymore but i'll admit he dropped mad classics, probly as many as both of them combined and he still doin big things.

vote= jigga
    test
  12. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

yeah man i had problems with the cord you use to charge it. just go to the store i got one for about 5-10 bucks depending on what store u go to
    test
  13. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

he cord I got Is fucking up
    test
  14. Dead Broke

Dead Broke Money is the motivation

he is wack as fuck. he had some meaningful songs but that's where you gotta draw the line. on some real shit i know 14 year olds that spit more complex rhymes than him. that nigga could fart on wax and yall niggaz would be like "i think this has a deeper meaning, so clever and unique. Pac is truly a genius" he contradicts himself more than anybody in rap (honorable mention: Game)

h20 i respect you for keeping it real
    test
  15. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

thank u man niggas is brainwashed PAC wasnt that deep of a person.....he was striving to be....a smart ass dummy
    test
  16. JaMmY dAvIsJR

JaMmY dAvIsJR New Member

LOL @ the hate coming from nerds
    test
  17. Dead Broke

nerds? be real nigga. someone speaks their opinion on your hero and all of a sudden he's a nerd? sure thing "jammy" davis lmao fuck outta here
    test
  18. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

For one I'd be happy to be a nerd bill gates and Steve jobs are billionaires while your broke ass fucking working at mcdonalds and 25 bitch get your bumass out of here get out Momas basement

For 2 for me to a "rm lame" u niggas pay all this attention to me I dont even think about even when I'm on here u come on here just to suck my dick allllllllll the way from new York......look man get u some pussy instead of trying to emulate fake gangsters who rap...

Your name is Jammy davidson who the fuck is the nerd?
    test
  19. Dead Broke

lol barnizzle. your opinion means nothing ur from st louis. your opinion or lyricism is Nelly and Chingy
    test
  20. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

your opinion on being wack is having less complex rhyme schemes than your 14 year old buddy.........who said good music has to do with complex rhymes..........pacs legacy speaks for its self..........he must have been pretty good to have most people saying he was 1 or 2 best ever still
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.