Pac was overated

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MLK_Jr., Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  2. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

and twampsin u just keep coming back u little bitch
    test
  3. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

go bag my groceries, son..... get off the net, LOL
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

h twoy, where my tracks at mayen...........i'm giving you the offer of sending you the hot shit but i gotta peep what fiamming poop to send so i need to hear you........i aint looking on a website that i don't know really.........just shoot me a couple
    test
  5. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

the songs on there are my only mp3 format shit....when I record over doe shit he pop em out Cda format I dont have a computer so I gotta go get the songs re formatted so u gotta wait nigga! I blew my engine one of my cars.amd I wanna get it fix so I'm working overtime like a motherfucka I dont get off work til 12 and I been doing 8 am to 12 am I ain't had time thats why I been on here I got the boringiest job
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

what is a cda, i tried putting that shit in everything to play it...........i searched for a codec for that format and cnet said fuck off weirdo.........this is rap this ain't a 8-12, i am not awake for 14 hours.......take a unisom
    test
  7. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

lol I dont know what it is really I'm a shuffle through some CDs and go up to my school tommorow though and send u suming

I need to get a laptop but honestly I dont be at the crib and I dont really need it my phone has a browser that is damn near a computer
    test
  8. 2Xtreme

2Xtreme a.k.a. Mad Static 4:14

I swear to GOD........

.......WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS????

Reading this shit....is like damn near giving in to a scholar with a mental illness.....
    test
  9. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Thought you were out and about smashin in your STS? Looks like you got a busy life fixing your bucket..I mean STS, being a working man and carrying the hood all day on your back. lol dude dont got shit for you FreeBass he's a forty two faker
    test
  10. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

that's the most excuses i've ever heard in my entire life..... lol!!
    test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

but h-teezy i am still trying to figure out what cda is........i hate not knowing shit like this, i mean i put that shit in my microwave and it said error.............in my slurpee machine it said try cnet and we already know how cnet feels.......what do you record on?.....a unicorn
    test
  12. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

lol naw nigga protools nothing else dude bounce it to another program for mp3s

My sts work thats why I mentioned it lol....so yes I'm smashing in that bitch my Taurus that requires less gas I cracked my head gasket and I want my baby fixed....ppl taking vacations now so why wouldnt I get paid overtime to do nothing my car will be fixed Saturday because my checks are that crazy.....I also have a Malibu that I drive....keep borrowing your moma cars broke ass whiteboys.....I have money tied up in other shit I'm not broke and I usually dont even work that much just a even 40 Saturday Sunday off..my glasses cost a chilli fuck is wrong with these offbrand cra/ckers.....and there spawntheracist go again oh your from the hood and u have a job!let me alert my friends Negros in the inner city have jobs!.....yea u should try getting a real one....mcdonalds ain't cutting it bitch....like I said affirmitative action is really hurting u.....like I said go build model cars...I keep up 3 real ones I live by myself I'm not on aid of any sort....so go tell your friends that too....
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

my glasses are worth more than i am.........protools can record to whatever file you want.......let me know if you need a tutorial
    test
  14. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I dont record myself bro
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

then your engineer needs to tell me what cda is
    test
  16. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

look it up or why can't u open it in windows media player thats where rhee songs came from I keep my shit on usb drives so the format is good CDs work in any player but I do know what your saying because they won't go on my iPhone whatcan I convert the files with? Cause it depends where I record some shit aint mp3
    test
  17. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i got a mac.......but a wav, aac, rex, apple loop aiff.........any will do
    test
  18. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

You killed yourself already baby girl and you insist on playing the race card still. Go cry to Obama, he will even tell you it aint a black or white thing anymore dummy. Its America right? So run with what you preach folks
    test
  19. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  20. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Well stfu then about oh your a thug! U have a job! Blah blah shut the fuck up and obama is saying that shit to get elected....if condezzela rice know he know
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.