Pac was overated

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MLK_Jr., Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

well 2pac wouldna been doing too much with his life right now I'd bet anything if u had a time machine and saved him and he was still living now....he would be either in jail for suming he didnt do or rapping and flopping his time wouldve had passed he would've signed to def jam when jay was president making songs with nas about obama but nobodybwould be buying his shit like that....and thats my point pac isnt that great
    test
  2. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

oh and the game would've had still existed too cause 50 was going to get signed regardless but with those two egos PAC would've either got his ass whipped or jumped the game and the game wouldve shot him and killed him....the game would've been how 2pac is ppl wounded bought a bunch of his albums
    test
  3. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

done.
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

nigga u from Malibu get your Beverly hills 90210 face ass nigga ol bitch ass shitface the doll face ass nigga ol get your old I stalk guys face jeffery dahmer goes to hollywood face ol lameass ernest scared stupid troll face ol I ain't had no pussy in 3 years old it still count even when u pay face ass get your I think I'm cool cause I'm close to the gayest city in the world face
    test
  5. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

This smuck needs to quit being so disrespectful especially to the dead. Its one thing to make an argument (By all means do so), but calm the fuck down cause your text is off the charts! You made this thread coming out sideways towards Pac and what you thought you were going to get a positive reaction from the good folks at RM? Very few yes, but obviously no cuddy. The majority is shitting on you folks! Gucci Man, Bow wow, Soulja boy...? Fuck outta here. Nonsence! These names are grains of sand to a mountain! You got the all facts and all the predictions of whats is/will be. Sounds like a real shot caller or a straight mark if you ask me.... and if your such a shot caller you should be outside Detriot runnin shit! Unless they taking net banging to another level these days in your hood. I dunno..
    test
  6. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

what am i saying for u to call me a net banger LOL@ u white muthafuckas always saying that....what cause I'm harsh or let me guess my location that I haven't change since 2005 oh my bad let me put I'm from where u from....the burbs

I personally dont give a fuck what ppl on rm most of em besides lame ass broke nerds like yourself except some of my opinions differ from there own....

U my friend need a hobby that jacking off 7 times a day is making u sensitive go build some model cars or something bitch

I run what I run ive been out of the country I dont see what this proves lol...shit cause I go to Windsor to fuck with my rastas and go to the club 112 makes a difference i guess in your mind....I'm a shot caller at life guy I got a hood that I got on my back...a mogul is inside of me...so while u online whining about my opinion I'm driving in a sts straight like a motherfucka....I'm 21 I'm black and I live life like no tommorow....u white u lame and u owe loans for school u never graduated....u ain't even got a passport talking about where I been u dumb son of a bitch.....I'm not a shot caller though u bring that up now refrain from being on my dick......
    test
  7. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  8. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Looks like I pushed a few buttons. It aint a black or white thing anymore so dead it baby girl. Shits played out. If net banging aint you then whats with such a dramatic reply? 21 and talking out the side of your neck go figure...Your a mark. Fuck outta here with the whole hood on your back you simp
    test
  9. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  10. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

Pac is overrated, but he was nothing remotely close to wack.

People just tend to romanticize Pac's legacy to astronomical heights.
    And he was once my favorite rapper.
    test
  11. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Doggie u white u a fucking smuck ass ••••••• I can tell how u type just cause u from the burbs I guess us dumb inner city niggas can't type read or write alps I know how's to do chuck spears!.....just because your attempt at life failed why u mad at me? What its affirmitative actions fault your an idiot emo kid that listens to mainstreamartists and thats your only glimpse of what black ppl are....u never see me type I'll kill anybody and the only person ive threatened is snow cause he's from 15 minutes away and constantly posts the word nigga and he's white....at the end of the day man everybody know me is proud cause ive came all long way and i know where I'm going....u seem like your too sidetracked with everybody else....what u gonna do vote obama to show that your hip and down and your not racist?.......the way u came at me was utterly hypocritical and childish...what just because where I'm from my opinion doesnt count or I'm a net gangbanger because I post differently and realize that my b plus average is not needed on a fucking rapmusic board...

Seriously I'm killing u because u couldnt just not posted but u did and now I'm airing your ass out....

U might be a rap fan but in the back of your mind the same stereotypes lie within.....excuse my back
    test
  12. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Oh the way i came at you when your making threads all day on your busted ass iphone disrespecting a man thats dead? "Rot in pieces" , "Im glad he's fuckin dead!?" Then you got the nerve to call me a lame especially when you threating to kill a white dude for saying nigga?So fuckin what go get em! Dude lives 15 minutes away you MARK! or you just banging on the net and not on wax!? Flatten that fools hat then homie! I dont care who knows you this dont involve anyone else but the maker of the thread and the folks who reply to it. Your getting way to ahead of yourself
    test
  13. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

^^^hoe nigga talk
    test
  14. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

i didnt threaten to kill him I threaten to do bodily harm to him.....why do u ppl constantly bring upy iPhone I bought me a cord it works thats my point u read every sentence I type.....dog go play on the monkey bars what u wanna be me u want to get racial profiled to jail time have to watch your family struggle live in a low income neighborhood? What u want to watch your mans die from having a asthma attack from
    smoking dipped weed and u still was smoking anyway?....what u want to rob ppl who trusted u...sell drugs...WTF do u want from me guy! Lol u mad I said fuck your idol....he's a dead rapper who died cause he was tied to the tracks and that stupid kept running him over...I can say what I want 9/11 was caused by america bitch fuck u fuck your dead relatives fuck whoever that died that u loved....

U and snow can suck my big black u white and got penis envy dick! Go sniff your moms panties u fucking cornbread ass hick

Like I said u mad cause u broke guy u live with your moms look I watch the news alot u might as well go in your job at hot dog on a stick and kill everybody...

Cause nothing is to come of u

U must like me hoeing u
    test
  15. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

snow u still ain't give me that picture and adress so I can come pistol whip u and rape your sister
    test
  16. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Like I said go get em and flatten his hat you punk rock beezy. Call him a ••••••• for calling you a •••••• while lumpin em up!! Shit handle it. Dont sit here and try to tell your fuckin story of what you are and where you came from homie.....I give a piss who you knew died, living low income, jail time....Sounds like you puttin on a lil theatrical perfromance. And what to earn rep on the net? Sounds pretty banging.org to me you lil hood rat you
    test
  17. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Do I'm guessing your father molested u...or did u get one time out too many?
    test
  18. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

i'ma find you. dont worry about me bitch nigga
    test
  19. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

true talk
    test
  20. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

LMMFAO @ the fact H2O's bitch ass wrote about a good 7 pages of bullshit that everybody clowned and laughed at.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.