Pac was overated

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MLK_Jr., Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

nigga was wack before he died...he didnt have this impact like he did on fake gangsters in Cali in Detroit....nobody fuck with dude like that to the point u gave a fuck he got killed for being in some gang shit when he wasnt even in a gang...and dude shot that nigga...good riddance

Actually I'm glad PAC is dead so he wouldn't be still alive stinking up rap with them weed and hennessey lyrics......

Rot In pieces pac

Lol at u dumbasses who can't find 20 ppl better than this nigga he was wack and now he sound outdated he isnt the goat neither Is big jay is......the game has progressed dead nigga woulda coulda shoulda nobody gives a fuck jay is the best EVER and then its nas eminem jada lupe rakim biggie etc. Then PAC after every rapper with actual impressive lyrics
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

pac was/is overated...lmao@you sayin lupe though that nigga aight
    test
  3. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

weed and hennessey lyrics......

whats wrong with weed and hennessey nigga?
    test
  4. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Simple ass dummy

Next thread
    test
  5. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

LOL @ pac being over rated though

that nigga spit some classic shit, you saying eminem and lupe better than pac?

yeah you a whiteboy, i thought you was schoolcraft? ya'll niggaz on eminem like that? wow you gay nigga
    test
  6. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I don't like hennesey I'm more of a 1800 100 proof man

And I'm not white eminem is talented who cares about him being white? Right a reverse racist would care or a deaf man...

Pac couldnt spit what em nor lupe spit in no lifetime PAC never wowed me post some good PAC lyrics all his lyrics were pieces of shit

Lol@ that lil kid insult I guess in st. Louis if u aint rapping about generic bullshit u weak
    test
  7. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

we sholl aint bumpin eminem nigga, but to each his own

pac songs...white mans world...hellrazer, shed so many tears, wonder why they call you a bitch

pac got some classics nigga, you just wasn't listening. but like i said to each is own

you a younger nigga though, different music tastes
    test
  8. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

you just sonned yourself
    test
  9. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Hahahaha Pac been dead for what 13yrs and H2O still hating?? You know dude IS a legend when heads cant forget him a decade later!!!

The only reason Jay and Em are even around is coz of the death of Pac and Biggie, without them dying Jay woulda been the 2nd rate MC he started out as.....Jay wasnt even as good as Big L (another great to leave too soon).....

Pac is better than ALL the rappers out today, he aint my fav by any means, I dont even listen to Pac much anymore, but the dude had more talent than my fav rapper will ever have, hahaha

PEACE
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

the fuck you talking about?.........people bumped the crapshack outta pac in detroit...........he was overrated?.........but he cool now that he's dead and rated higher.......dance in a circle for that shit......

sifu, your 2nd line doesn't really make sense.......i gotta feeling you are listening to the l/jay 8 min freestyle while making that opinion.........but how does pac's death have shit to do with jay and em, or big l death make jay better than he was?.........jay was about to sign big l before 9 bullets to the face, big l was dope but he had one album, a few songs, and some freestyles..............clarify for me pimpin
    test
  11. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

This topic is overdone.
    test
  12. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

shiiiiit u must be from Westland freebass we don't fuck with tha faggot like that

PAC is wack
    test
  13. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I can agree wtih Pac being overrated. I thought that when he was alive, and especially after he died. Still good rapper, but yes, quite overrated.
    test
  14. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

i'm just sayin you talk all this whiteboy shit you say whiteboy this whiteboy that but you in the hood bumpin eminem over pac?

negro PLEASE
    test
  15. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Pac is my favorite rapper of all time, but I can understand why someone might think he's over rated. But, I cannot understand thinking he was totally wack.
    test
  16. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

ya oldheads are lame if they wasn't bumpin pac. eminem is not whats up in the hood.
    test
  17. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

if i'm from westland then your area code is 586............
    test
  18. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Jay had been trying to make it for years, not until Big dies does Jay really take off, I aint talking bout that 8min freestyle thing either, even tho L outshone Jay in that aswell, Big L was a better rapper than Jay, Jay maybe more business savy and make more money but not a better rapper.....therefore calling Jay the GOAT or whatever can only be done after the death of Pac and Biggie (related deaths).....Pac has way more talent than Jay Z, Jay maybe a better MC technically and once he found his own style he got better, but nah, Jay aint comparing to the three I mentioned.....all of which died over 10yrs ago and their material is arguably still better than Jay's or Em's body of work....I said arguably......

PEACE
    test
  19. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

wow, this retard has graduated to posting his own threads...and walllllah, this is what we get.....

Like all pac gave us was weed and henessy lyrics, pssssh, even when he mentioned weed and hennessy it wasnt the whole of the subject matter......

H20 is a faggot ass moron, we all know this....

like spawnyours said, NEXT THREAD!!!!

i WILL never open this thread again......
    test
  20. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

H20's a fuckin dusthead
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.