P5 Audio...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by NaLedge BoRn, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaLedge BoRn

NaLedge BoRn I beat urban in a battle!

ATTENSION...

I JUST GOT OFF THE WIRE WIT DONALD...SENIOR PARTNER OF P 5 AUDIO. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I KNOW THE DUDE PERSONALLY WHICH IS WHY IM GLAD HE CALLED ME OR I'D KEEP TALKIN SHIT! LoL

BASICALLY HE EXPLAINED THE LOST THAT WAS TAKEN FROM THE NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS THAT WERE ON THE HOSTING RECORD AND IT GOES INTO THE THOUSANDS. BASICALLY ENOUGH FOR HIM AND P 5 AUDIO TO START TAKING AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AGAINST THE ALIAS "DRE2K203". I PERSONALLY CANT VERIFY IF THEY WILL "SUCCEED" DO TO THE FACT THAT I DONT KNOW THIS DUDE "DRE2K203" AND WHUT TYPE OF LAWYERS HE'S WORKING WITH. BUT AS EXPECTED THEY DO HAVE ALL HIS INFORMATION.

TO AVOID ALL THIS BULLSHIT...LETS JUST "SHARE" FROM ANOTHER SITE! LoL foreaL! it aint that serious!
    test
  2. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

lol nahledge dry snitched...
    test
  3. BANE206

BANE206 New Member

Man Fuck that dude and his STOLEN kits. lol wheres the honor amongst theives? at least most of the modern beats kits sounded halfway original. ³³ has alot of half assed one shots. oh yea how you gonna say you own known scratches like the ones in the scratch kit and the voice kit. LOL but Big ups to naledge for posting the akai kit in the other thread.
    test
  4. NaLedge BoRn

NaLedge BoRn I beat urban in a battle!

^^^i feel you! which is why i posted up the Akai kit in the other thread! and i will continue to do so until p 5 audio is completetly out of the picture! This is RapMusic...let them do whut they do and lets just do whut we do ya dig!

Im willing to sacrafice "5 minutes" of my time to post up drumkits that im willing to share, because i know that it will keep the good vibe of sharing around these threads that we've been having the last couple of months at the same time it will help reduce people sharing p 5 audio products.

I have the whole Akai Library and i "will" be posting the entire library up throughout the next week!

Lets move on...

~naLedge
    test
  5. Mr. D-Sane

Mr. D-Sane Seattle Hip-Hop Legend

Now THAT'S funny!!! Hmmmm.....let me think back and reminisce about what Hip-Hop was created on. Uhh.....unlicensed & stolen samples, other people's music, etc.

You're definitely not winning me over with that argument champ.
    test
  6. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

ok Donald expect to hear from the heat makerz lawyers sending u a cease order......now try to SELL SOMETHING hahaha big mouth
    test
  7. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

^wordup...i bet a million he isnt paying anything out to the people hes stealing names from to market his products

his whole marketing tactic is based on him watching ³³³³³³³³³³³ do their thing...and stealing their ideas...cause we all know his ass wouldnt sell a single kit if he named em after himself..lol... the donald kit...fuck outta here...
    his sales are based on wet-behind-the-ear producers...anyone who knows better would def know not nto get themselves a bootleg kanye or blaze kit
    test
  8. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man U neva kno

Why all the fuss? the the 2 kits i DLed for free from them, weren't good at all and were deleted
    except for a couple wavs from the Kanye Kit. I should sue them from making me waste the bandwidth thinking the kits were worth the threads dedicated to them.
    test
  9. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

lame ass kits, I only fucks with my ³³³³³ Joe's Kits
    test
  10. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

what funny is ³³ wanna try and fuck with rmc

well guess what

every time we call his lawyer ³³ is getting charged
    lol
    test