P5 Audio...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by NaLedge BoRn, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaLedge BoRn

NaLedge BoRn I beat urban in a battle!

yaLL are on sum bullshit! Like i said before...i know 1 of your senior partners "PERSONALLY -----> Donald and belive me he knows me! He's currently workin with a artist i "Used" to work wit ---> Invent!

For 1...ur selling drumkits on the web wit ni99az names on them! that aint the buisness! cuz i REALLY got Dre's kit straight from the Mpc 3000 zip and they sound nuthin like the ones you were selling for $129.00!

Second...it aint called bootleggin...its called sharing! obviously sum1 bought that kit and he posted "HIS" new kit to share!

Third you got the nerve to come to a "MONSTER" site with more clicks in 1 hour then your site in a whole week to start this bullshit!

Cuz im sellin beats to ni99az like Lil Flip and Snoop for like 10 stacks homie! Worry about that type of money and brush of that petty shit! You reppin Def Jam and BET logo's on ur site! Ya'LL ni99az better be gettin bigger monies!
    test
  2. dre2k203

dre2k203 New Member

you tell em

yo you think you can put me on dog lol
    test
  3. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

thats what i was saying stop bootleggin, but dudes using r Kelleys name UNLISENCED (dont try to tell me u got his permission come on) plus alot of them FX sounds, ect r chopped from songs he dont own the lisencing for either.....so be happy u r even sellin some kits and keep it moving
    test
  4. dre2k203

dre2k203 New Member

so if i post some more p5 i aint gonna get in trouble am i?
    test
  5. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

no!.......they r doing all kinds of illegal shit and SELLING IT FOR PROFIT u r just sharing
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

most of thsoe are just mixed kits that they took the drums out of one kit and placed them in another. an dadded a grip. now they tryna sell them.
    test
  7. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

u can put up all the shit u want
    rapmusic.com has this lil thing...in the downloads section like

by downloading u agree to these terms
    i am not a police officer
    you can not persue legal action
    and some other shit like that
    an if u try to persue legal action...
    you will be sued for violating the internet privacy laws

see, u can thank jeff for this, what u wanna do though...
    is post it up in like the mp3 forum/album forum
    an then jus put the link to THAT thread in here.

if ur really scared about getting into trouble that is
    other wise, fuck em.
    test
  8. Beatboss

Beatboss aka ni6apinoflavord

hook it up wit that p5 audio though my nig
    test
  9. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

from what i have heard these shits aint much different from m o d e r n beats
    test
  10. dre2k203

dre2k203 New Member

i got yall
    test
  11. P5audio

P5audio New Member

P5 Audio Illegal Downloading!!!!!!warning

Producers,

My name is Donald, I am CEO of Phantom 5 Music Group Inc./P5 Audio. I am posting this message to warn anyone who has or is considering downloading illegally posted P5 Audio(www.p5audio.com) kits. Please refrain from doing this immediately! This is not sharing, this is PIRACY, and it is illegal. Our website clearly states that you can NOT lend, sale, or re-offer our kits in anyway as these actions constitutes copyright infringement. These kits are licensed NOT SOLD to you, therefore you can NOT share them.

I have no problem with people expressing negative opionions regarding our products, this is still America and you are entitled to your opionion, but STEALING our products which are custom created is illegal. If you do not like what we offer you have the right to express that, but you do not have the right to ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD kits you didn't pay for.

We have thousands of customers that can attest to the quality of our products, and for all of you who still don't believe that we offer HEAT, simply download the free sound packs that we offer.

Our company is a legitate business that cares about providing our customers will consitently hot products that they can use to make hot music. PIRACY kills the very soul and spirit of what hip hop was created on. If there is anyone out there who is interested in our products, but can't afford them, contact us at info@p5audio.com. We'll work with your budget to make sure you don't have to risk the fallout of downloading products illegally, and being sued.

Thanks to all of those who love and respect our products, we're going to keep releasing hot new products! And to those who don't like our products, or our company, you are entitled to your opionion and it is respected......BUT DO NOT CONTINUE TO ILLEGALLY POST, AND OR DOWNLOAD OUR PRODUCTS! THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY WARNING THAT I WILL POST REGARDING THIS!

Donald
    www.p5audio.com
    contact email: info@p5audio.com
    test
  12. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

dude ARE U NOT LISTENING, you ARE PIRATING SHIT AND SELLING IT, what u are doing is FAR MORE ILLEGAL OR WRONG then sharing a few drum sounds on a internet chat board, U R ILLEGALY USING THE NAMES of MAINSTREAM ARTISTS to promote YOUR PRODUCT that U DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION FOR, I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE R KELLEYs PERMISSION, I KNOW THAT U DO NOT OWN THE LISENCING TO CHOP SOUNDS out of COMMERCIAL SONGS AND RESELL THEM AS SAMPLE KITS, i.e the BLATANT CHOP OF the heat makerz MY LOVE in one of your R KELLY KITS, NOW STOP WITH THIS SHIT!, I AM NOT ONE TO COCK BLOCK NO ONE MAKING A FEW BUCKS, but if u dont STOP THIS THREATNING I WILL BRING IT TO THE HEATMAKERZ ATTENTION and THEY WILL FILE A CEASE ORDER ON YOUR BUSINESS SO FAST U WONT KNOW WHAT HIT U, AND U WONT BE MAKING NO THREATS OR ANY MONEY AT THAT!

TRY ME...this isnt a empty threat I DONT EVEN CARE U R MAKING A FEW BUCKS OFF THAT SHIT PERSONALY, BUT DONT COME THREATING THIS SITE OR PEOPLE ON IT FOR SHARING IT WHEN U R BLATANTLY STEELING AND RESELLING FOR PROFIT

one more THREAT OUT OF YOU and I WILL BRING IT TO THEIR ATTENTION
    test
  13. BAD MiND

BAD MiND bastard

alright guys, wheres them links at!?

lol
    test
  14. Mobrob77

Mobrob77 New Member

dre2k203 gets punked in the ass

dre2k203 is going to jail for illegally posting ³³audio sounds. I know the ceo of ³³audio to and there gonna sue the shit out of lil dre's Parent's since he's only 15 years old. He'll probably get jail time and a fine. So all you people ecking him on to keep posting the kits. You can come visit him in jail and help pull the big dick out of ass when big bubba gets a hold of him. dre you notice nobody else said they were gonna post any kits for free, cause there not as stupid as your dumb as. and i'm not affiliated with ³³audio so don't think they had anything to do with this.
    test
  15. NaLedge BoRn

NaLedge BoRn I beat urban in a battle!

DREK203 send me a kit...i'll post it! "cuz im that stupid". I wanna see this "legal action"! i aint 15 and im worth sumthin! i beat DUI charges drunk! i wouldnt even show up to this court hearing and id win! stop playing!

SHARING IS CARING...why dont you go sell sum girl scout cookies! wit this surplus of KUSH going around L.A. right now you probably make a decent profit off of it!
    test
  16. Mobrob77

Mobrob77 New Member

Yeah, Knowledge go a head post some kits they'll ad you to the list of people who'll get sued. You guys are leaving a trail of evidence on this thread so keep typing that is a good thing. what if I buy one of your beats and give it away free on the internet for download.
    So thousand of people cn use it. That wouldn't be cool. Y'all some haterz, Y'all really don't wanna see P 5 Audio doing good and selling kits to people all over the world. That's the bottom line most of you guys are bedroom beat makers with Kanye dreams left laying on your pillow each morning when you wake up. If y'all was some real producer you wouldn't be searching the net for some DAMN free sounds to download and you'd be to busy to fucking sit here responding to my Post, you'd be out producing somebody on a label , working with your manager, your business manager, your publicist, and all other big time shit real producers do. Not Dreaming and shit about how hot your wack as production really is. wondering why you can't sell any beats. I ain't fucking with y'all no more, cause y'all all some Mark ass tricks!!!! real ³³³³³z got money to spend they don't need to find free sounds on the net. y'all can't be selling no beats, Mark!!!!
    test
  17. TwiztidHarmony

TwiztidHarmony New Member

lol alright well..........
    test
  18. BANE206

BANE206 New Member

LOL for once i gotta go wit naledge on this one.

HEY DONALD,

First off, your kits are pretty usless. i downloaded (for free :p) your gold packs 1 and 2 and i got 30 usefull sounds. not only that BUT i also ran across alot of sounds that came from other kits that i have downloaded. not to mention there was stuff samples right out of music CDs as well. so step your game up and get some better product and then come back in here talkin that shit. till then imma keep downloading them, i only support shit that deserves to be supported.
    test
  19. Mobrob77

Mobrob77 New Member

Bane206, why you gonna keep downloading if there such garbage sounds. You contradicated yourself right there. You guys are so lame! I'm not gonna post any more shit cause i'm started to feel like you geek losers siting on a website posting messages to storke each others egos about how tight your beats are and how you did some shit for Lil flip and "yeah man I ghost write for kanye's little brothers sistas cousin' who used to date my uncle's friend named tony, type shit" You a broke kid for downloading free sounds like that. Probably living with your mother in the basement waiting on a come up! It's like Karma that shit will come around when your old and wondering why your music never popped off.
    anyway this is my last post.

thanks for enlightening me to how pathetic young producers are. the same thing you accuse P 5 Audio of doing stealing kits from other places and sampling CD stuff, then your ass goes and steals the kits for free. at least they did some work putting the shit together. Y'all busters!! drek2k203 ain't even smart enough to make hustle of it and sell the kits for a marked down price. You talking lame, this is America at least get your fucking Hustle on don't give the shit away free but that takes a little more work to be able sell some shit.

Peace

Danny Rothschild
    test
  20. BANE206

BANE206 New Member

"you accuse P 5 Audio of doing stealing kits from other places and sampling CD stuff, then your ass goes and steals the kits for free"

exactly and thats why i take it. so peace out homo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.