P5 Audio Hollaaaaaaaa Peep

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by dre2k203, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dre2k203

dre2k203 New Member

test
  2. dre2k203

dre2k203 New Member

Dont Forget To Rep A ³³³³³ Even Tho I Still Dont No What Its For
    test
  3. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

repped, thanks alot )
    test
  4. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

wouldnt it be cool if u could like do shit with rep.
    like i dunno buy shit.
    test
  5. Mobrob77

Mobrob77 New Member

dre2k203 is going to jail for illegally posting ³³audio sounds. I know the ceo of ³³audio to and there gonna sue the shit out of lil dre's Parnet's since he's only 15 years old. He'll probably get jail time and a fine. So all you people ecking him on to keep posting the kits. You can come visit him in jail and help pull the big dick out of ass when big bubba gets a hold of him. dre you notice nobody else said they were gonna post any kits for free, cause there not as stupid as your dumb as. and i'm not affiliated with ³³audio so don't think they had anything to d with this.
    test
  6. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

test
  7. Beatboss

Beatboss aka ni6apinoflavord

so how the fuck do u do it?
    test
  8. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

uhm, dre2k.... how bout
    next time, rename the kits, an pretend thier ur own special blend.
    but in the kits, include a text file saying what kit it actually is

plus dudes cant do shit to you, post up as much shit as you want, if they wanna press charges, they can read the RM download disclaimer, an visit big bubba themselves.
    test
  9. Mobrob77

Mobrob77 New Member

Okay dre keep listening to your little friends but you gonna be in trouble. And these people ain't gonna be there for our when the shit goes down. they're seriously gonna sue you the cost them thousands of dollars in illegal downloads. So I warned you and your parents are gonna pissed with they lose the house cause of some dumb shit you did on the studio.
    test
  10. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

test
  11. BANE206

BANE206 New Member

these kits arent all that special, alot of it is just shit from other kits. i downloaded both of the producers gold packs and went through them and got like 15 kicks, 8 claps, 3 hi hats and about 6 snares. all the rest was bullshit that id never use or already have stuff that sounds exactly like it. if anyone is interested ill post up the useful stuff since it isnt much.
    test
  12. Mobrob77

Mobrob77 New Member

See I'm talking about why I respect P 5 Audio.com Them Motherf*ckerz get it. They went and got their hustle ON built a Website Clocking dollars on the daily. They Understand How America Works. But you Guys, Like BANE206 Y'all go out and build a free Soundclick page and think your doing something TRYING TO!!! selling underproduced beats for $50. Who respects that shit. Get YOUR GAME UP. STUDY HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN AMERICA. YOU CAN'T LIVE OFF FREE CHEESE. YOU DOWNLOAD FREE SOUNDS, USE A FREE WEBSITE TO HOST YOUR BEATS, PROMOTE FREE ON FORUMS LIKE THIS AND THEN EXPECT TO COME UP WITH ALL FREE SHIT. SON YOUR BUSINESS MODEL IS FUCKED FROM THE BEGINNING. YOU THINK ANYBODY WHO MADE IT IN AMERICA DID IT WITH FREE SHIT. THEY CALL THAT SHIT WELFARE AND LIVING IN THE PROJECTS. PLEASE SON GET SOME KNOWLEDGE FOR THE GAME BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE SOME ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN THIS ECONOMIC SYSTEM. WHEN I SEE apexofthesun.com and real site then i'll bow down and say i ws wrong about this dude he's hustling. not apexofthesun.tk a another free thing but .com or .net or something.

DANIEL ROTHSCHILD
    ILDELPHIA'S UP AND COMING PRODUCER REPPIN PHILLY FOR LIFE!!!!!!
    test
  13. BANE206

BANE206 New Member

LOL god damn, slow it down mang your gonna get a migrain. im not gonna pay for a whole bunch of useless sounds and that is the bottom line so until they offer kits that are usefull im gonna continue downloading and sifting through the mounds of dookie and just find something here or their that i might use once or twice. and yea they got their hustle on but do i give a fuck? NO!
    test
  14. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

LOL...I think Dre jus got banned
    test
  15. NaLedge BoRn

NaLedge BoRn I beat urban in a battle!

This Thread is deaded!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.