Overpopulation has made a government for the people obsolete?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by MC Bill Buckner, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

A. I never once got bent out of shape..

B. Your "out there" idea was imoral.. not just different.. Hitler already tried your idea.. so yeah.. everthing I said was just what needed to be said.. and I don't feel that I looked like an ass at all.. you were bored and posted somethin really stupid.. you set yourself up to fail on this one.. it's that simple...

C. This was never driven by my own personal belief.. I happen to share the belief that is now a law.. persocution of a group of people based on a prejudice is illegal.. you can be prejudice if you want.. but you can't comit class genocide to satisfy the so called "needs" of the rich.. I'm not trying to get you to see my point of view.. it's wrong and imoral in my opinion.. it's prohibited by law.. so you're wrong and that's the bottom line.. case closed..
    test
  2. So. IL.L

this only serves as another example of you not comprehending.. the education part was not aimed at you mesk.. it was in reference to the situation furthering my overall point.. man.. forget it
    test
  3. So. IL.L

Ok.. since that whole statement obviously went over your head I'll break it down for you mesk..

"so before you jump to conclusions about my intentions, or my level of education.. just think about that.."

I stated that and included the education comment for partly general FYI, and to also show that my overall point applied not only to you assuming the intentions of me sayin "I major in reality".. but also holla's assumptions of my level of education..

basically.. you both assumed something.. so the point applied to both of you.. so I addressed a valid point to both of you and commented on both of the ways it specifically applied to each of you..

it was just just too much for you to chew.. and you again tried to create an entirely sperate issue to argue about...

k?

now.. I'm bored with this.. and I'm gonna go put my kid down for his nap.. have fun being wrong..

pz.
    test
  4. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

OURSIN

of course the dumb are used as manual labor and the intelligent are used as their organizers. the pieces might have been put together by the dumb but the blueprint was constructed by the intelligent.

the poor have an opportunity to get out of their place in life, if they have the mental capacity to do so.

rich people werent born rich to begin with. they exploited everything possible to get there (ie survival of the fittest) nothing wrong with that.

to say that the wealthy should fight wars is a retarded comment. more so than to say the poor should fight wars because of all the intangible neccessities the wealthy provide everyone.

anyway, this entire post used up the free time i wanted to use up

i am going to the driving range.
    test
  5. MC Bill Buckner

i didnt assume anything, i made my comment based off the facts of the thread which include you commenting on how conservative viewpoints are not correct and anyone with a conservative view should blame themselves.

that is something you said not me.

i havent brought liberal or conservative into the equation, you did. in fact you have no idea if i am republican democrat nazi facist libertarian etc. because i havent brought it into this conversation

i just wanted to debate this strange perspective on the world that i may or may not even agree with.

aight i'm out for now
    test
  6. MC Bill Buckner

"liberal conservative"

lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.