Overpopulation has made a government for the people obsolete?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by MC Bill Buckner, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

It is obvious that the world is overcrowded. Poor people will always exist. there is no way to stop this from happening.

increasingly obvious is that the united states is starting to seperate by class more and more, and in effect, a third world country is forming within the border. The differnce is that it is spread over the geography and not confined to one location

If you can admit to yourself or believe that poor people will continue to breed poor people and the governemnt will be unable to provide free handouts to these people who unfortunately can not provide for themselves should we start to consider only sending poor people to war in order to get them out of the way?
    The true nature of the world boils down to survival of the fittest. Either claw your way to the top or fail to live.

Back in the day they used to teach a doctrine that wars were started because there was not enough food to eat and wars would cull the heard. This changed with the advent of fertilizer and other breakthroughs that made food easier to come by however should we start to consider just giving up on the poor and work to remove the burden they create?

go Pats!
    test
  2. MC Bill Buckner

this isnt hiphop related in the slightest, hahaha
    test
  3. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

This is absolutely rediculous... wtf is wrong with you people.. what's yer point?
    test
  4. MC Bill Buckner

my point is found in the post you just read homie.
    test
  5. So. IL.L

Poor people will no more always be poor than the rich will always be rich... what in the fuck do you think that seriously justifies? Nothing... you act as if the majority should take a blow so that the "fittest" can survive.. this isn't the sarengetti... this is democracy.. logically if anyone should take a blow for the sake of society surviving it should be the rich who could afford such a blow with little to no real consequences.. damn.. some of yall blow my mind..
    test
  6. Nick Name™

Nick Name™ SERTIFYDE WORLDWIDE

lol
    a catastrophic event would leave only the people wealthy enough to survive alive..
    id dig myself a bunker but i got bedrock 12 feet down plus i couldnt afford the amount of food id need to live for that long anyway so it wouldnt help much..
    i can write nonsense too
    test
  7. MC Bill Buckner

today in the united states there are more people below the poverty line than ever before.

i am suggesting that this was inevitable and could not have been prevented.

to correct this problem i am suggesting that we look to eliminate it

to begin eliminating it i am suggesting simply culling the herd

not by making a list and offing people

rather by causing wars and sending those people to fight in them.

god i am bored. hahahahaha who believes this shit
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

who do you think are the people in the wars in the first place
    test
  9. So. IL.L

man.. you're very uneducated... very.. people like you scare me.. send the poor to war? are you fucking kidding me? To get them out of.... man..you know what.. you really are just ignorant sayin some shit like this.. I hope you don't seriously feel this way.. wow.. I feel sorry for you..
    test
  10. MC Bill Buckner

i am suggesting that democracy is obsolete and does not work with the amount of people in need

i am also suggesting that the essence of creation is survival of the fittest

you are suggesting that rich people support the poor in society.

i am saying that rich people should support those they want to support.

in nature if a bird breaks its wing the rest of the birds dont carry it around and gather worms for it, they leave it to die.
    test
  11. So. IL.L

Yer fuckin out of your mind adolf.. This all could have been prevented if elections were really won by who got the most votes....
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

^you're just as uneducated as he is. im outta this retarded thread.
    test
  13. MC Bill Buckner

a majority of people who volunteer for service do so because they have no other options.

i suggest making it manditory to sign up for service, unless you fit specific guidelines such as are in college, have graduated college or are making a certain amount of money out of high school.

we would have a large military
    a positive side effect of this will be a reduction in crime.
    test
  14. MC Bill Buckner

i beg to differ.

i am knowledgable on probably any topic you would wish to discuss and most likely know more about both sides of the arguement than you know about one side.

while this is a complete guess as to your intelligence level i'm confident in its accuracy.
    test
  15. So. IL.L

Guess what genious.. we're a little more evolved than birds... I never suggested the rich do anything.. I only said that the poor are no more responsible to sacrifice anything then the rich are.. we all earn what we have and deserve it..... but if you have more than me that doesn't make me less important.. it doesn't make me deserve to die or be treated differently..

you basically are sayin poor people deserve to be treated as less than the rich.. you're basically a racist.. You have a predjudice against poor people..

you..

are..

an..

idiot..
    test
  16. Nick Name™

Nick Name™ SERTIFYDE WORLDWIDE

LMFAO
    test
  17. MC Bill Buckner

prejudice and racism are completely differnt

and i am not saying poor people dont count. in fact i can empathize with their situation. they were not born lucky, which is all it boils down to

i am also saying this is unfortunate.

also everything i am saying is not something that anyone but an adolph hitler mind would believe in. i am simply saying it for the sake of arguement and boredom.

this post is stupid i dont disagree.
    test
  18. So. IL.L

I'm confident that typying a bunch of big words doesn't make you intelligent.. and what you're truly saying just makes you sound like a fucking dumb ass...

seriously..

to read a dictionary and understand one are two different things..

You only think you know something.... I tell you what.... read "Animal Farm" and tell me what charachter you most relate to in that book... better yet... get mein kompf out from your night stand and beat yourself bloody with it...

if there is one thing that is certain here.. it's that your ass is about as educated as a fucking rock...
    test
  19. MC Bill Buckner

this kid told me to read animal farm. hahahah

go back to 8th grade with that shit.

everything i have posted is logical and makes sense. it might be a tad extreme but there is no flaw in its logic.

you cant disagree with that, you can say its crazy insane but not that it isnt logical
    test
  20. So. IL.L

If you think I'm so uneducated then come at me... I'll be glad to be the best teacher you ever had.. since now I'm the best father you've ever had..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.