"Outstanding" by Lil Wayne, NOT produced by Dr. Dre..

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by E. Fate, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Lil’ Wayne - Outstanding

What more can be said about DeWayne Michael Carter? Recently named the “Hottest MC In The Game” by MTV, Weezy is looking to go from “best alive” to “best ever” with the first real taste of his much-anticipated Carter III. Outstanding, a softer toned song that clearly is not intended to be a single, nonetheless, shows serious wordplay skill, complete with Wayne’s eccentric similes about everything you’d never expect to be rapped about in a song. However, the hook (or lack thereof) proves he is still ready to enter uncharted territory with his music. DJ Cipha Sounds, NOT Hip-hop legend Dr. Dre, provides a simple harp-laced beat, possibly so the listener can focus on the future legends’ lyrics. Either way, Outstanding tastes good as an appetizer until the main course arrives in early 2008.
    test
  2. Dead Broke

Dead Broke Money is the motivation

I hope to God you didn't write that bit.
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

yea dude copied dre's sound, and it got all over.......still it is a good track.......
    test
  4. Stez

Stez New Member

I didnt think that shit was produced by Dre. O well there goes the argument that Wayne is the hottest out because a legend like Dre would fuck with him lol.
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

^why, it has been printed in an interview.........i don't think wayne would lie about that........
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.