Outside of the Internet Bulletin Boards Bitching About Politics, What have You done??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Cire, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kil'Jaed

Kil'Jaed Newportz

roflmmfao

Haha, yeah I fought for 14 months and took a bullet to the shoulder for this "War on Terrorism" and to make the Iraq's a better governed society...

I can take a picture of my exit wound and photoshop it to say vote Kerry if ya like... haha..

I'm not much into politics.. I'll let these other advid aspiring politicians handle that...
    test
  2. deadweather

deadweather ******

test
  3. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

I'm a registered Democrat.. I sit at every county Democratic committee meeting as an active participant in important discussions that effect my county.. I am a member of our county's Young Democrats.. I've headed up voter registration and I've participated in every funtion I could, educating anyone who wants to learn about the party and our goals in the county..

We have helped with the campaining of all local Candidates for our party.. We've hosted several meet and greets for the community to become more familiar with the local candidates and have their questions answered one on one to make an informed decision before voting..

I helped in the efforts that brought Berrack Obama to my city to address the public and ask for their votes by laying out his plan..

I actively express my views in many forms on many different levels.. I'm not a polotician.. I do this because I truly believe in my beliefs enough to express them.. I find this election critically important to the rest of all of our lives.. I will continue to get at you..
    test
  4. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

I debate with my family, friends, retards...i learn about them, i'm interested in politics, and i love to share my opinion on them...here too.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.