Outdoor Growing: Questions

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Quintin_Warden, Jul 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quintin_Warden

Quintin_Warden Online Terrorist

Whats up everyone its been awhile. Im on a mission to grow my own outdoor plant in my undeveloped backyard (since i bought a new house [there's clay everywhere]). My first questions about germination. Is it true that you let some seeds into a cup of water for four (or more) days to blossom out their shells?
    Secondly, what fertilizers should i use when i mix the soil? i was thinking diced fish (since i have fish at home). I also need soil conditioners i can get at any plant store (any suggestions?). Also, how much fertilizer, conditioner should i use and What should i do about rain? How much sunlight and water should i feed the plant? i hear that watering the soil (damp) a day before is good before using it, because im going to be growing my plant in a cup first, then im planting it out in the open. And how does nitrogen, hydrogen etc... (all those chemicals) fit into growing weed? If you can help me with this i'd most appreciative..OnE
    test
  2. The Militant

The Militant New Member

youre a bit too late to grow weed outside right now. the plant wont yield fuck all cos its too late...
    unless you live somewhere REALLY hot

your best bet is to grow indoors now
    test
  3. Quintin_Warden

Quintin_Warden Online Terrorist

its mid july and august is the hottest month here. september is even hot. october is pretty warm too... i could still grow
    test
  4. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Nah, not at all.....depends on strain.

Although you're in Canada so it's prolly gonna be gettin cold in about 2 months...aslong as its atleast mid 50's you're good.

Ok watch the video on germinating your seeds i posted, it's a sticky!! That's why i posted it. If you can't get the chemicals he states, just drop the seeds in a cup of water and let it sit for about 30 hours give or take a few hours.....you want the taproot(little root that will sprout from seed) to be atleast 2 inches before you take it out the water to plant....

Also, clay SUCKS for growing, so you're gonna need to dig up a plot....like about 2 1/2-3 ft. deep, then go to a store and get some soil, get dark rich soil, also ask and see if they have any manure or compost or blood bone or bat guana(bat poop)...you can use that to fertilize the soil, but one thing.....DO NOT use real chemical fertilizers for a WHILE. Ok so uve dug up big whole....Fill them with compost and soil and add some perlite/vermiculite, this will hold in water...

Now once you have your soil down(make sure it's like 85-90% soil and the vermiculite/perlite and bat gauna or compost or blood bone is THOROUGHLY mixed in so its not in all one places...also, maybe blood bone because that will atract animals.

So anyways, now your seeds are ready dig a little whole about 2-3 inches deep and put the seed in and cover with the soil LIGHTLY, do NOT pack the soil down over the seed. Also make sure your spot gets PLENTY of sun.

If you have anymore questions get at me.

Also, you can just starts the seeds in pots with soil, and have the holes dug and put that stuff i told u bout in there so you can wait a few weeks and then transplant the plants into the soil plots in the ground so the soil has time to suck up all the goodness from the bat gauna or compost so the soil with be nice and rich when you put the plants in.

If you have anymore questions get at me.

Happy growing man.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.