Out of Mind & Drizzzunk! (untagged) leave links

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by pulse.o1o, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

test
  2. KWICBOYZ

KWICBOYZ New Member

listnen 2 the club banger.......ok yea ur new and its fl...drums r weird...feelin the loud drums but the lil quiet 1s iono about....the lil sound tht comes in needs 2 stay out cuz its an "off brand sound"...snare should be better...melody isnt all the bad.....overall not just horrible just sound amateur
    test
  3. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

thanks for peepin, keep em rollin
    test
  4. Intella-Jent

Intella-Jent .:Intellectual:.

Alright lets see, startin up..

Ohh this is the beat section haha, thought you wanted me to reply to your song when you said peep from the mp3audio section lol.

My bad, well this is nice (Im listenin to the "underground banger")

Sounds hot i like the sample, cant really understand it but the rest of it sounds nice overall.
    test
  5. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

Peepin Drizzunk, this has a nice vibe, I like the synths on this, clap is ehh, catchy beat tho

Out of Mind - I like this, but it seems like u filtered out too much of the low frequencies out of this, this would be off tha chain imo if the sample wasnt so lo fi, likin the bass, this is nice, good drops
    test
  6. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

test
  7. TOOBxSOCKS

TOOBxSOCKS Code of the Samurai

listenin to "Out Of Mind"...

wheres the vocals??? well....i might be doin something wrong..if i am lemme know ill listen to whatever else....but this beats tight as fuck yo....feelin it....definitely some shit id spit over...
    test
  8. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

^ okaaaaay!
    test
  9. freakin mohican

freakin mohican Ain't Gotta Be Thug

returnin the fav

Out Of Mind- not bad...pretty smooth. i kinda like that switch up thing it does. good job man

Club Banger-woooo....damn..when that drops that's pretty hot man. i like how that dropped in. head banger for sure. good ish man. keep doing ya thing
    test
  10. Icy Records

Icy Records New Member

test
  11. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

I like how the drums swing. Horn sample has a really nice feel to it. At first, I was lukewarm, but this is dope. Any "decent" MC would sound really good over this. Imagine what a good or great MC would sound like.
    test
  12. eNfO

eNfO YEEEAH BABY

hahah he doesnt know his rm producers

anyways i peeped both beats and you've dropped beats that were way better than this.

the club beat sounded too experimental. i cant picture anyone rapping on it.

the other beat was more solid but could be mixed better.
    test
  13. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

Yo what up...

First off I like the out of my mind beat, but I didn't really like the vocals in it...I think it would be alot hotter if you left the vocals out. Other then that I was feeling that beat.

Drizzzunk sounds like a cash money type beat, not really my style, but I definately could hear this on the radio.

Overall these beats were good, but I heard waaaaaaaay better beats from you, but you're real versatile which is good like a people person beat maker lol you got a style for everybody. Keep elevating man Peace
    test
  14. GODSCRIBE

GODSCRIBE Meet the Retailer

returning the favor...

out of mind- damn im diggin the sample and liked the way you flipped it, but yeah i think you filtered it too much...the sounds are ill though, i could flow to this..

club beat- thought it was the 'im so icy' beat initially...man this is pretty basic. not nearly as good as out of mind..but its all original production so its okay...but yeah ill peep some others on your page, since non said he's heard better from you.
    test
  15. GODSCRIBE

GODSCRIBE Meet the Retailer

damn that beat 'The Truth' is ill-type my duke...shit i just have to blaze 16's to this shit...i wont do it for profit neither, ill put it on a mixtape..give you credits....holla atcha boy duke. i got the new mic as well so you dont have to worry about that..

holla

atlscribe@gmail.com
    test
  16. Hodges

Hodges New Age Writer

are you from teh same beat Godz w/ P.Solo??

anyways..the beats are good, the drums are not too bad. They could have been a bit louder I think. I don't know, OI just woke up..Im gonna come check this later haha.

peace
    test
  17. pdawg

pdawg Member

club one is pretty ill, not some shit i would spit on, but shits good

the other one with the voice sample is dope shit man, im really feelin this one good work on this shit man

overall dope shit

peaaaace
    test
  18. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

The club one was fucking ill yo. Really well put together. The snare is a little weird but still nice

The other one was ill. I liked the way u flipped the vocal sample but i think the drums are too 'light'....like, the beat itself is really airy. I mean, it's cool tho...reminds me of 1994 underground type vibe. dope shit
    test
  19. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

Out mind - Nice and grimey feel to it. The whole beat has underground written all over it, not my style but its hot nonetheless.

drizzzunk - The drum pattern is hot but the instruments sound terrible. If the sounds were a lil better this beat could have been FIRE.

Keep it up my dude

O.N.E.
    test
  20. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

the beats sound'n nice mang, for real that drizzunk is some radio mainstream shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.