"Out of Africa" (didn't realize this was still news, but...)

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

test
  3. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

inttelligence is relative dumb ass... what we consider as being intellect requires our world for it to be applicable... place you in a place where the world is different, then so is what intelligentce becomes...

for example, a wize man who lives on the sea becomes useless in the middle of a desert!
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Looks like you need to read the book.

As for the dumb ass comment due to the fact you haven't read the book. Not true, we are very adaptive organisms when it comes to new enviroment.
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

You DO know the bell curve theory has recently been shown to be fucked, right?
    test
  6. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

Well all I have to say is this I have melanin..can anyone here explain why science is still puzzled at this and seems to put it off.. ???
    test
  7. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

Bell curve havent read it but will buy it and read now.. But can they explain why several college graduates cant find a job.. ?? They arent stupid nor lazy.. why do they have to settle for pennies, of course some of you will come back with a george bush reply, "Get more education ? really.. Get lost.. thats what I say I know countless people that are very intelligent and able bodied that have to settle for lower paying jobs and I am one of them.. And at the sametime I know several people that arent very smart, not even to conversate with that work at places that you and I would not believe.. How do you explain that.. ?? and please it doesnt take science to find out that all races started from Africa <-- which is not even the real name...

As far as basic intelligence goes... can you answer these questions... also without using any modern material.. well maybe not too modern..

1. Tell where the north, south, east and west is at any given time ?
    2. Tell what time it is during the day without a watch.. ?
    3. When is the time to grow corn, wheat and when do you harvest it ?
    4. Purify water well enough for bathing ?
    5. How to dye clothing without a ready made - dye

I can go on.... be honest even 60 minutes being equal to an hour is nonsense.
    ** the point is even the fact that everybody here is posting is a perfect definition of being "Socialized" stop using your email account, cellphone, and microwave oven even your stove and dont buy that fast food.. now go feed yourself do you know the exact amount of to consume to have a balanced diet ? no
    well you'll delve into a book to find the answer right ??? again socialized.. heck all the books that you've read and believed and used to consider yourself smart, intelligent or whatever is that really true have you even checked the dates in some of these so called non fiction books heck even you school textbooks..
    Nope nobody does it.. SOO to all BOOOOO we are all socialized.. period so unplug your keyboard.. I have experimented by not watching T.v. for 1 yr and still going.. I bet nobody here has tried it... Heck and I am still socialized typing this using a high end p.c. at my job with my Samsung I320N cellphone sitting right next to me..

How many people here will teach their kids how to plant seeds or how to farm.. not even that mow the darn yard ?? better yet how to hand wash their clothes.. ? probably non.. just given them food diapers money and send them to school to eat free lunch.. again socialized..
    test
  8. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

Soultan has a side parting
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

1. Who's the genius two threads up??!? (Conversate. Really?)
    2. Whasa side parting?
    test
  10. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

Well NislaniF your Waaaaay smarter than me if thats what you want to hear are you happy now did that add digits to your bank account or fulfill your spirit.. I did type that basura.. yes I consider it garbage because its in english.. I can care less what minds think about.. nowadays because all I see is "Socialized ignorance" at all levels period.. Theres no A-bomb big enough to destroy the human spirit true fact, beetles can cure cancer ? who knows, NisLaniF is a smart alien who knows.. when are all using caveman words.
    test
  11. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

<--- hugh ?? [bong] lmao what is that ??
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

My dude, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but your rambling and sardonic "Oh, nis is so smart" tone is not helping any point that you're trying to make (if there is one)...
    test
  13. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

The point is all this rambling about race where humans came from etc.. and all those researchers you all believe in.. is just nonsense period.. and you didnt hurt my feelings.. heck if you seen me in the street I'd probably give you a beer.. lol.. who cares.. who's a test tube baby.. I dont, who cares that some guy, wrote a book or document explaining how intelligence makes or brakes you ? when I am smart and I can die 2 blocks from my work place.. due to the area ? seriously as we all speak english.. yet we are different colors basically point is its all irrelevant!! to human existence in my opinion.. period.... I read the wholething that ghet pointed out. crap in my opinion.. my last comment.. abuse and dis me if anybody would in caveman words..
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

*backs away slowly from the crazy man with the computer*
    test
  15. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

and by recently you mean "for the decade+ since it's been published" right?
    test
  16. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

Good glad "I tend not to use junk words ( big words ) from websters trash can of a dictionary!! then they use etymology to justify it"

I am crazy define crazy !! you fucking neophyte.. heck I was using RM before it even had voice chat I bet you dont even know that RM use to have voice chat!!
    I am going to let you slide. on that.. Your definition of crazy is what you know that you read somewhere, you ingrate maybe one day your thoughts will be pang enough to escape the mod icon that has engulfed you and turned you into a figment with supposed power.. you ape now go read more books and look up junk words with your dictionary..
    test
  17. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

NisLaniF dont forget to come back and curse at me to show me how much of an educated oaf you are.. Maan i wish you work where I work, I'd rip you to whits..

This is funny its almost like i knew this "NisLaniF" avatar was going to curse at me... ahahaaa wow this life is basic... seriously ahhaaaaahaa

Cough !!! ( takes another puff from a blunt )... Say whatever striver I am out...
    test
  18. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You do know thats a horse shit statement right? I'm aware of politically correct attempts to discredit it but none can. Who you trying to convince me or yourself? I suggest you read it.
    test
  19. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Dude, go to college. I was in school when the whole "curve theory" controversy came down.

So you tell me: what IS the curve theory? Whatever crappy attempt you make at showing it, I'll kill it in one fell swoop...

Dare to try me?
    test
  20. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Genetic Impossibility Takes Place . . .

Oops, meant to make this a new thread.

*Edit*
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.