"Out of Africa" (didn't realize this was still news, but...)

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

test
  2. x - calli

x - calli Guest

thats disgusting.. props to ur sis

i just looked up "the bell curve" on wikipedia, from what i can see, it is complete garbage, not to be taken seriously.

it goes completely against common sense in many ways
    test
  3. No want wants to believe that race, genetics, mental chemical processes, and intelligence are related.

Everyone wants to believe that homosexuality, genetics, mental chemical processes, and core sexual drives are related.

Welcome to 2007.
    test
  4. x - calli

x - calli Guest

i believe they are.

i just completely disagree with the book menaz was talking about after a glance on wikipedia.

intelligence is a very complex concept. it cant be accurately measured by things like iq tests or financial success, although they may be good clues.

reading a comprehending a scholarly book is intelligence, but so is finding your way through the highway system of new jersey. ya feel me

an accurate measure of neural network ability is not within our grasp yet.. like u were saying
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Why are you claiming that's where I got it? Why are you automatically calling me a racists?

Dude your not even looking where I read it...

You do this all the time, Because you can't argue the subject.
    it's character assassination as usual.

LOL@ you tring to claim I got my infromation from the White history.com. Dam, that is reaching. However, I'm going to prove you wrong. Once again, You're a reactionary who can't agrue the subject as usual. Typical race-bating moonbat. I'm noticing a patteren here, there is no discussion with you, only emotional diatribes, race-bating, character assassinations, and pointless banter.

http://dienekes.••••••.com/blog/archives/000223.html

".5 0 w e b s . com"

"Using results from the analysis of a single marker, particularly one likely to have undergone selection, for the purpose of reconstructing genealogies is unreliable and unacceptable practice in population genetics."

You're worthless. I clearly pointed out the study I read. I said his study reads like that same study where they used a single genetic marker, HLA DRB1, for their analysis to construct a genealogical tree to map out 28 populations from the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and Japan.

Then I informed others of how wrong it was scientifically.

Nexttime just ask for the link noreason to make me look racists, when I'm not. That's character assassination. What are you doing on a storm front Redirects anyway? I'm reading a anthropology website, you're googling strom front. Whitehistory.com never even crossed my mind, you race-bating bastard.

@ ill rich, thanks for the correction. I wasn't too sure about the intermediate.
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

What ghet should be more worried about is the history he is so fond of. Assuming "eugenics" were true (and for those of you who don't know, it's the justification of nazis and neonazis), but if eugenics carries any validity, then wouldn't it also follow that there is no need to try and prove the lack of intellect of african and african descendant peoples? Would it not follow that the disparity between the intelligence quotas of blacks and whites would not be narrowing so quickly? Would it not stay constant and/or growing?

It would seem to me that if someone were to take such a cursory glance at eugenics today considering recent history, they would see that the people who are trying so hard to prove the inferiority of African peoples would not need to. Blacks would just fall by the wayside.

However, despite the history of blacks in the western world, the opposite has occured. Despite efforts to ensure blacks remain the underclass, that has not happened. Despite efforts to keep blacks out of the schools and the boardrooms, that has not happened.

So assuming Eugenics and race as ghet would like us to, what does this all tell you?

[look]

Maybe it's no mystery as to why I'm the smartest man in the room.
    test
  7. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

once again YOU didn't cite your source and we were left to search for it ourselves. that was the first hit on google.

I'm not [dunno]. I pointed out an additional quote from a website that contains the same quote you wrote

because you didn't cite it

this is not the same as citing it...

what was it you were saying in the other thread about me being emotional?
    test
  8. identity-X

most sane people do. me too.
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

u fools are all missing the topic

this is about the oldest fossils of humans are in africa

this is not about intellegence

this bullshit always happens

upon hearing this, blacks say - YEAH were the original man
    whites say - YEAH were more evolved

lets all just agree 2 accept the fact white people and black people are all related thru africa

we have all the same ancestry, if u go back far enough

feel me
    test
  10. When you create a political platform that absolutely requires it's believers to say to themselves "Those poor people" it is very important to make sure those "poor" people remain stupid/poor/lost/whatever in order to maintain that power.

That's why it is important.
    test
  11. identity-X

that political platform's believers only want to maintain power until "those poor people" are no longer "those poor people"

but, of course, if you address this reality the bottom drops out on those following opposing political platforms...those who need to make sure that people believe "those wacky liberals are only in it for the power", "those wacky liberals love animals/trees more than humans", etc. in order to maintain their own power
    test
  12. You and I both know grabbing a dialectic opposite of my argument a la Kindergarten logic isn't going to impress the minds on this board that matter.

Power is dependent, not parasitic.
    test
  13. identity-X

and just like that the absurdity of both statements is revealed
    test
  14. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

hmmm interesting, I thought it was funny cuz I've been preaching the same shit for years..lol
    test
  15. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

rofl@blacks being wack at digesting milk.
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

[funny]...

However, we're not supposed to drink milk. As prince says "Cows are for Calfs..."
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

wtf ^ babies drink milk out their moms

beleive it or not, most mammals can make milk, not just cows
    test
  18. Tequila Jong-il

I just had an ice cream and milkshake then went swimming immediately after. Its bad to be you

ps - prince also said "cream, get on top".
    test
  19. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

lol...

I live in So Cal, tho. The land of vegans and hippies. There's soy everything out here...
    test
  20. Tequila Jong-il

interesting factoid = soultan and his buddies perform in an NWA tribute band called Niggas with arthritis.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.