OTBVA.. Home of Talentless losers..

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Ion Metatron, May 31, 2013.

1. dudeitsivan

dudeitsivan Member

otbvas chill cus a large majority dont treat what theyre doing for more than what it is
    test
  2. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Please go post your complaints over there. Bit weird to say this stuff on RM...
    test
  3. Stupid Detector

Stupid Detector Member

The hypocrisy is so thick you could lick it with a spoon.

The word you're looking for is "mentally", but I don't think it's any use to explain it to you.

Beep.
    test
  4. I Ron Ik

I Ron Ik Member

OTEEBVEEAYEEE

special i thought you had a account there
    test
  5. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

i remember makin one but never posted i might try it out soon
    test
  6. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

Well its normally like 10-11 posters from '11 that even respond to each other lol then its a bunch of random accounts from late '12 and '13 that are all pissed pretty much...plus all the mods have God rep so one post they don't like and you're never coming back from the dead. Too late to participate pretty much lol your avy over there is hilarious though, who is that ??
    test
  7. VanillaNigga

And this too tbh..

Would feel weird knowing the mods are trying to run my IP and find out where all my email addresses are linked to.. having a career and being linked to a battle forum is not exactly AGL lol not tryna have me or my family "exposed" on the internet, if for example, I said Heartless sucks. The risk is not worth the minimal reward imo. RM is a little more professional.
    test
  8. proteam40

You don't have to worry about your IP on there, we changed to this cloudflare shit because Morgz makes awful decisions so now everyone has the same IP. Cloudflare like masks them or something I dunno. People don't generally get exposed unless their earn it tbh.

It's actually a reasonably "safe" place to post tbh.
    test
  9. proteam40

Nah we don't. I'm an admin there and I've got less rep power than Chunce. Rep is decided by post count, so unless an admin is hoein non of us have god rep. If someone does piss you manually another admin will free you 99% of the time iah.
    test
  10. NiceBattlRapGuy

NiceBattlRapGuy Active Member

whos otbva

EDIT: let me ask that in a less lazy and more understanable way.

Who here also has an OTBVA account?
    test
  11. VanillaNigga

Nice, I'll have to register then. I use Tor most the time any way just cause the u.s. gov doesn't need to know my history, but that's what I figured they used for 'exposures'. I mean, I never get at people even on here and if i do argue, I do without all the insults (unless its detour or quaddamage) so its not like I'd be grounds for one anyway. For the most part most of the exposures were deserved but the one guy where his dad had cancer or something was fucked lol choppa is ruthless
    test
  12. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I def recommend checking out OTBVA. It's quite a bit different from RM in terms of the topics and the environment. It's a lot funnier and less serious. A bit more dick pics than I'm comfortable with, but that's about it.
    test
  13. ErikoRoma

ErikoRoma Well-Known Member

otbva cured my homophobia.

and the exposures are for a special kind of idiot imo. and you dont ever rly get exposed for having a weird battle opinion because nobody gives a fuck about your battle opinion tbh.

and most people there are exposed so it isnt rly a place full of faceless trolls.
    @VanillaNigga my avi there is riff raff
    test
  14. ErnestoVazquez

ErnestoVazquez Member

ahh, now that I see this post about too many dick pics, your comment to me in another thread makes more sense.

i was talking about r m b v a, not o t b v a, in that other thread.

dude, why you so offended by dick pics? haahaa
    test