OTBVA Customer Service

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by JobOne, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anjewel Paris

Anjewel Paris New Member

How about I fucking break your eye sockets with a subwoofer? How about you kkup!!! I tried being nice but that doesn't work here obviously!
    test
  2. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

What are you talking about now?

Ask skrybe. Your in the BVA, Not the AEH. I cant do anything about those threads. Its not my forum.
    test
  3. Anjewel Paris

Anjewel Paris New Member

I thought this was all your site. Sorry. >:|
    test
  4. Red Beam Da Kid

Red Beam Da Kid Well-Known Member

YOu cant help her judge? but shes a girl
    test
  5. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

Once again, unsurprisingly, you fail to comprehend anything anyone says. Who the fuck just starts posting in a forum before lurking to see how the forum operates? Oh yeah, idiots like you.

Although it's probably not completely your fault. There's an inherent ditzy, pseudo-intellectual, air of superiority in your posts combined with the fact that you obviously didn't know where the fuck you were and all the stupid shit that you say that snowballed into a giant clusterfuck of trolling and stupidity.

I thought this place wasn't intellectual enough for you yesterday? Now all of a sudden we can't get rid of you? (Your own words.) If you claim to not even like this forum and we bore you, then why not get the fuck outta here?

Tradish:
    I don't care about the gender of any poster here. You didn't see me saying anything other than "this bitch is retarded" in the original stupid ass thread that was made. I could seriously not give a fuck about that, it has no bearing on me whatsoever. I just can't stand opinionated stupid people who think they are smarter than everyone else but in reality barely have a grasp basics in their environment.
    test
  6. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

Luxuria such a retarded wannabe

How u Colombian with no ass?
    test
  7. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

wait why was suomimetal banned?
    test
  8. Accio Pistola

Accio Pistola Expecto Pablamblam

job 1?

u look like a female version of tom thumb

dipped in pond scum

give me tom truckle back and i'll stop there
    test
  9. Beef Is Now Out

Beef Is Now Out New Member

he changed his email
    test
  10. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Banned?

He's not banned..
    test
  11. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

Yeah. I don't trust unstable, possibly sociopathic 18 year olds with nothing but time on their hands.
    test
  12. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

my bad brehs his name went white for a second and i got all shook thinking luxie hacked his account or some shit
    test
  13. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

bet im the only dude not interested enuff to visit her profile.
    test
  14. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

Wow, you sure caught me. Since I viewed her profile I will now recant everything I've said in opposition of her.

And I woulda got away with it too, if weren't for you bringing up inconsequential bullshit.
    test
  15. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

point is ur full of shit, u care about what this chick does and thats ur elementary way of interacting with her.

why wont u put her on ignore if shes that annoying? its seems the quickest and stress free shit u can do.

nope, u rather post and wait for her response.
    test
  16. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

Really? Out of everyone that's posted in response to her, I'M the one that has an elementary way of communicating with her? I'm bringing up actual reasons that people don't like her as opposed to "well her font is purple and we think she might be a guy."

Yet another internet white knight. You don't even know what you're talking about, and it's funny because you're actually the one who's full of shit.
    test
  17. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

I wasnt tryna argue with YOU even though this is what its turned into.

but if ur honest opinion is that all that warrants the massive attention shes been getting, mind u this chick also had to change her avatar cause 'her post was so stupid' and nobody willing to put her on ignore, then I can agree to disagree.

I agree with what sloss said.

im not a white knight though, Im more about bros b4 hoes(no homo) and the bros is fucking up with all this lap dogging imo.

fuck if this bitch get two replies worth of attention its too much, she shuts down 20+ threads.
    test
  18. Stock II

Stock II New Member

you called?
    test
  19. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

Ok, I can see your point, but I wasn't on the whole "PROVE YOU'RE A FEMALE" thing that almost everyone else in that thread was on. As I said, I don't care about that sort of thing on a forum, because it has absolutely no bearing on me as a poster, a person, or anything really.

I don't understand what you mean by the "she had to change her avatar because her post was too stupid" part though, it doesn't make any sense to me the way it's phrased.

And sure, I'll take your advice and put her on ignore. It's not like she ever has anything worthwhile to say anyway.
    test
  20. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

forget it, bruh. I shouldn't have brought any of it up. Im taking the internet too seriously at this point (even at points b4 this), my bad for all that, wish I seen it sooner.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.