OTBVA Customer Service

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by JobOne, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

The OTBVA Complaint/Suggestion Thread is for all complaints, suggestions about how to run the forum, basically all the stuff that is directed toward us mods, and can be handled in PMs but people feel like it's actually worthy of public discussion. This is everyone's chance to fill that need.

Teacozy and I both read this thread all the time so if people have legitimate concerns we will read them. If they feel they are being treated unfairly, they can discuss it with us here if they feel the urge to make it public. We are very transparent with how we run things around here but people are bound to feel some way about it and shout it to the forum looking for back up. This is basically to prove we have nothing to hide and we are easy to reach. We rarely get PMs, so if people have legitimate concerns, they rarely voice them to us. We always try to respond.

This is the place to have that discussion. The people who have the ability to do anything about it will read it.
    test
  2. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Stop derailing these things with your pointless bullshit Craig. Make a thread just to argue with Wonka and Stock or fuck off.
    test
  3. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Yeah I noticed it wasn't just you which is why I'm addressing everyone that was involved. I know shit happens and occasionally discussion can go off on tangents especially when the topic of discussion is narrower than a broader topic such as the economy but there is a difference between brief tangents and going completely off-topic for pages.

It just needs to stop is all.
    test
  4. Scouser Bino

Scouser Bino New Member

it was definitely wonka and jaylegends fault this thread went offtopic

i remember wonka used to try and troll me when i legit posted in a thread as well

not surprised to see a mod blaming craig for everything though smh

do u read threads or do u jus skim thru them?
    test
  5. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Craig it doesn't matter. Nobody is getting in trouble so drop it so this thread doesn't go off on another tangent.
    test
  6. Gless Cheque

Gless Cheque New Member

The Complaint Dump

< thnx for the new avi to who ever gave me it. u sure showed me, this shit hurtin. lol @ mods pathetic version of havin 'power' i could buy and sell the nigga who gave me this avi.
    test
  7. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Well I figure banning you every time will only make you register another name to make 100 posts a day in. Now you get to do it in style now until you learn how to act.
    test
  8. Gless Cheque

Gless Cheque New Member

lmao u? when did i even acknowlege you? u mad ?

damn this av really makin me learn how to act. u really did good shit.

I feel bad that this the most you can do to someone in life, damn :funny::funny: go ham bro. knock yaself out

plus lol @ the nigga with 50k talkin bout my posts. i probably got less than 4000 all in and i found rm Feb 2010.
    test
  9. serge dot T

Lmao congrats on your 72nd post in a single day.
    test
  10. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you made verge the bald head account or someshit like that

serge make craigs avi choppas bicep pic
    test
  11. Gless Cheque

Gless Cheque New Member

thanks homie i made these in the past few hours. i had a real good day earlier tho doin some shit ul never be able to mod. :funny:
    test
  12. serge dot T

I'm sure that whatever it was didn't fill the void in your life that trolling on a rap board does. I'm glad that you found the site, bro. We're here to help.
    test
  13. Gless Cheque

Gless Cheque New Member

damn ive never seen a mod upset to the point they deletin someones posts. He mad right now. One u niggas bout to be banned right now. He wanna change someones Avi SO BAD RIGHT NOW.

:funny: loser.
    test
  14. Gless Cheque

Gless Cheque New Member

lmao i got more time than i can use, im blessed to never have to work a day in my life, u bummy as shit and mod a board where you got 50k posts for zero pay. fuck outta my face u been followin me for 2 days now. :funny:
    test
  15. serge dot T

We can't delete your posts, but something tells me that you want that to be trueanyway. Ahahaha you really do find fulfillment in all of this don't you?

You're a fascinating case tbh.
    test
  16. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Craig replied twice for every one of everyone else's posts. Wonka and Stock didn't spam 28 times and Wonka and Stock are cool enough people that they're not gonna go ham in here like Craig does spamming if I ask them.

And Craig is supposed to be banned, do you forget that Bino? Having 10+ accounts nuked is kind of a sign for "We don't want you around".

Quit instigating.
    test
  17. Gless Cheque

Gless Cheque New Member

fuck is this guy even talkin about when have i even trolled today? lmfao. he so upset.

This message is hidden because i wish serge dot T could be on my ignore list.
    test
  18. Gless Cheque

Gless Cheque New Member

if u cant delete shit then like i said before u cant fuckin count, i aint got 72 posts i got 40 sumtin. fall back.
    test
  19. serge dot T

I'm sure that you don't have a job or any serious responsibility for that matter.
    test
  20. Bret_Hart

Bret_Hart New Member

post pics of lesbian's tits

oh no wait dont do it cuz serge is gonna ban u although the rules state tits are allowed

unless teacozy does it like his domincan girl thread where he posted tits that was fine

#abuseofpower
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.