OT: you guys remember that "aliens" debate we had? new shit.. wow..

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

sorry if this has been posted but wtf.

[youtube]ojPnqEjdspQ[/youtube]
    test
  2. NiceWithTheCuts

NiceWithTheCuts Digger Extraordinaire

Its by Graham Hancock, its an excellent read. I hear you bout unread stuff, not enough time in the day
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Shutter Bug

Shutter Bug New Member

wow @ how annoying his wife is.
    test
  4. DIZASTER

DIZASTER New Member

Hahahahah this subject cracks me up.

Mainly on the fact it's on a rapmusic board.

This is one big cursed puzzle to understand but it's simple if u think about it
    our curse is our minds are so strong we can create any type of excuse to debunker this cuz we have been programmd to subconcously not beleive in it.

We are programmed in hollywood to think it's all like movies, but when u read between the lines ull realize alienes are very real and they live amongst us and don't have to look different.

We are made from the same material everything in space is made of.
    Prophets like Jesus Mohammad buddah and many more are all star children from other star systems that came here to help us... That's why they say Jesus is "coming back"" where is he comin from??

Why is it we always look up to the sky??
    Cuz heaven is another planet that's why.
    It's not some fantasy where ur spirit goes in the clouds and u float to god, it's as simple as a nother planet in another star system

when they say in a bible and then they came down on a charriot of fire ""
    or the ring of fire that appeared in the sky... It's. A UFO.

We have had the truth infront of us the whole time but we are stupid.

How is it that we have pyramids and artifacts u can find online right now that fate back to 5000 years ago with paintings of model airplanes and helicopters??
    How about the golden nuggets they found in Colombia of actual airplane models from 4500 years ago??
    How did they know what a plane looked like??
    Aerodynamics is so cold that if the plane is missing one fin it won't fly.
    How did they know?

How did the annunakis know what DNA looked like with out a microscope???

How is it we have 10,000 year old paintings on rocks of the exact same Martian we have in hollywood?
    They just knew ?????

How is is we have paintings from the 1200's to the 1700's of the same type of ufos we been spotting alover the world??

Phoenix lights were seen by 25,000 people why are they all lyers?
    And how did they co-ordinate to call in at the same time saying th seen the same thing....the governor of Arizona resigns and puts everyone on blast go watch it.

1000s of credible witnesss including police,military ,teachers, fire fighters and more but yet we still ignore them.

It's all real fellas and sorry to say alot of u won't be here to see eerythi g unfold .

Cuz the people that are aware of what's going on are gonna make it , by preperaing for what's coming
    I suggest buying an anarchist cook book and starting to do for ur self now.

Depopulation is in full effect right now
    and in the next 3-5 years we will lose 75% of the population.
    Bcuz that's what's needed to stabilize the planet.

It's sad but it's happening ....Christians already been knowing.

One world order is around the corner, FEMA is ready the currency is almost ready the new forms of I'd are coming and there is almost no way out.

Angels Demons are real. = good aliens and bad ones.

It's gonna be hard to tell who's who but use ur instinct.
    They already run the planet.

It's all one blood line goig back to queen elizebeth and the Scottish rite and before them it goes to Egypt ...it's all the same people

same people killed Jesus, are the same people who killer Kennedy and malcom
    and it's not gonna stop anytime soon.

This is not ur planet u are just an occupant here.

Y'all can either choose to not beleieve it or believe it.

I know Im gonna destroy everyone when time comes.I'm not dying for nobody.

Have a good day my fellow zeta reticullans.

Bill Cooper and Alex collier are two people u should all get familiar with justfo starters then come back to me and I'll guide u towards the light.
    test
  5. opus

opus Member

umm stick with calling other aspiring rappers "faggots" buddy. You type just like how my drug addled friends talk.

anyway if you're really interested in Pumapunku listen to this podcast:

The Mystery of Pumapunku
    test
  6. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

diz is a super alien, show me the light

and by light i mean ur anus so i can stick it with a hot cattle prong you stupid faggot alien bitch
    test
  7. Shutter Bug

Shutter Bug New Member

lol @ dizaster's post.

It really explains a lot about you.
    test
  8. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

Way to "debunker" that theory.
    test
  9. opus

opus Member

quote to prevent edit
    test
  10. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

wow diz is out of his fucking mind...

and im def gonna check that pumapunku podcast.. i just found out about it today. shit is CRAZY interesting. those cuts are PRECISE, and ive worked in a machine shop before. i know what kind of EQ and calibration it takes to core granite like that.
    test
  11. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

In a zone, sittin on chrome, stoned sippin on cham-pagna
    Rollin ganja up in bible papers, see how high the lye can take us
    Through the eyes of Christ, John, Elijah, Jacob
    test
  12. Shutter Bug

Shutter Bug New Member

The only thing I agree with from Dizaster's post is "depopulation" thats been in effect for a VERY long time. Think about the major causes of death, one of the biggest causes is man-created viruses like HIV.
    test
  13. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Diz has to be high. That is the only way that I will negate what he said as bullshit.
    And by high... I mean on paint thinners.
    test
  14. Shutter Bug

Shutter Bug New Member

[youtube]DCUe61hmqsA[/youtube]

[youtube]amGK76g4xyk[/youtube]
    test
  15. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

yea read it briefly....

They saying the Pantheon was built 1,000yrs before with great technique and amazing stone cutting to within amazing precision but no-one says thats done by aliens and there are many other 'great' stone things like the Palace of Darius in Persia of the time and its great stone carvings and details....so coz of all this why say pumapunku isnt possible??

Interesting idea....the thing is tho I didnt think the Pantheon and the Palace was built out of solid granite....one of the hardest stones....I thought they were marble and other stones (which still takes great skills!!)....

I personally dont think Aliens did it....like I say I think we lost a lot of 'knowledge'

PEACE
    test
  16. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

I wanna see Diz and SiFu get in to an argument about this.. Could eventually be the best thing ever.
    test
  17. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

test
  18. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

LMFAOOO @ Diz

i will say this though....if you havn't heard about the Pheonix lights, look that shit up. I'm not saying whether i believe it was an alien road trip or not, but i lived there when it happened and heard about it the next day....everyone was wild as fuck, it was on shitloads of news stations and if theres ever been anything credible to the existance of aliens, it was that

fucking wow at Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Diz though
    test
  19. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

homie... pumapunku is made of fucking DIORITE. and its also been said to be SEVENTEEN THOUSAND YEARS OLD. the parthenon is 480B.C. so 2500 years old. were pretty much talking cavemen with pumapunku. even the most conservative estimates put it at 3000B.C.
    test
  20. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

nah thats what the podcast debunks...they saying some people say its 15,000yrs old coz of some drawings...like of an elephant and some other animals toxmoo or something (I forget very quickly lmao) but then they say the picture isnt of an elephant its of two condors or something....they had a whole explanation on its age...

Im not saying I agree or disagree....only what the podcast's text was saying.....

I do agree tho that thats what I had heard...it was made from the hardest stone known (the podcast text calls it granite...I dont know much about stones)....and that even diamond cutters have a hardtime drilling that type of stone......

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.