OT: you guys remember that "aliens" debate we had? new shit.. wow..

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

whoever made the beam ya whole team up tag is genius
    test
  2. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

this. whenever i read crazy shit about the universe it makes me wanna do crazy shit and have no care about issues that go on in my life

the other day i was taking a shit and i tried to unroll the toilet paper with my mind. i swear i nearly got it
    test
  3. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

i honestly do believe in life outside earth

i really fuckin hope we find out before i die, i'd love some huge shit to go down
    test
  4. The100M

The100M Stay 100 Media

Interesting shit.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

That first video I dunno, can't make sense of it. This is supposed to be one massive UFO right? then what shape does that make the UFO? and why are the lights moving seperatley in different directions on their own? If it was all one, surely they would move together?

I could easily pass this off as chinese lanterns, but the amount of times they have said for UFO sightings that its just ''chinese lanterns'' on the news..why haven't the chinese people came forward to say it ?
    test
  6. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

peep game.. this shit is CRAZY:

[youtube]vKuE9bVqe8M[/youtube]

and its the history channel, so you know its not just bullshit.
    test
  7. NiceWithTheCuts

NiceWithTheCuts Digger Extraordinaire

Have you read "Fingerprints Of The Gods"?
    test
  8. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

LMAO....Amazing...I never took Eyerate as a Coast to Coast type person lmao

I be listening to that dude all the time he has some amazing guests and interesting convos but they the likes of Jordan Maxwell and Michael Tsarion an shit namean??? like OUT THERE dudes lmao

And I mention history channel and sky worms and Im the butt of jokes lmao

But yea.....massive stones with laser like precision cutting, they fit together seemlessly etc etc we talking stones of weights we cant lift with cranes an shit let alone move them the distance they did....

TBH one thing I find hella interesting is the Nazca lines an shit.....clearly some people cleared the ground and they made giant pictograms but for what reasons??? who knows...ceremony and pomp or to communicate with things in the air?!?!?

PEACE
    test
  9. Eyerate

no.. but "the footprints of god" by greg iles is a fucking great book. i'll look into it. unfortunately my amazon spending is retarded so i've got a stack of unread material almost as impressive as my shelves of read stuff.

and no matter how many times i try.. i STILL cannot get through the 911 commission report without fucking tossing it.
    test
  10. Eyerate

also, space worms.

[​IMG]
    test
  11. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

I agree with this, although I think people in general forget that there is so much here on earth for us to personally explore.
    test
  12. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

He was actually an Earth Worm called Jim....init

PEACE
    test
  13. statuez

statuez New Member

Aliens are obviously cutting through those stones.....smh.
    Do you really expect people to believe that? Fucking bunch of conspiracy theorists on this board tbh.

And the videos with those lights in the air are fucking retarded. Look at whos uploading the videos.
    Really? You want me to believe that THOSE things are Alien UFO's? Find me actual evidence like stuff left behind by UFO's and then we can talk.
    test
  14. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

dam those cuts in the stones were mad suspect

this thread is getting epic i cossign

if you want up to date videos click the search options on youtube and select TODAY
    test
  15. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

*Pages* eyerate for a HATERZ GON HATE
    test
  16. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Okay bro

How did they do it?
    test
  17. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

all i know is that im gonna be nice as shit cuz aliens prolly reading all this shit right now and already making judgements so you better not doubt and u better not cry cuz aliens are coming to town
    test
  18. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

test
  19. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

It's gonna get cold in Cali.. must be those damn skyworms bringing over that cold midwest air. Would you tell'em to back up bruv innit?
    test
  20. opus

opus Member

Pyramids, Stonehenge, Easter Island and the Great Pyramid explained by Wallace Wallington!

this guy is building his own Stonehenge and is moving several thousand lb concrete slabs using simple physics, BY HIMSELF. Wally Washington. Look him up. Wackjobs make it seem like our ancestors were drooling retards incapable of tremendous feats. We share the same genetic makeup and ingenuity.

:funny:

are you being facetious or do you not watch that channel at all? they peddle kook shit at least half the time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.