OT: Yea so I Just Joined the Marines

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by TheOmega, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

This is actually obama's new plan to delete the deficit. Eyerate is what you call in banking terms, an open window!

made more money than you faggot and i dont give it away to lush so i stand to save a lot more than you
    test
  2. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I dunno bruv....I thought about it when I was a kid coz I needed discipline namean but fuck that lol

Now my world view is such I couldnt ever imagine fighting for shit I aint believe in or help the system I'm so against.....

And generally I dont get on with military people.....everytime I used to go TJ I'd end up fighting with some marines....american marines are funny as fuck at their 5'5 size acting all big an bad hahahaha in UK I dont think you can be a marine if you under 6ft or something lol

PEACE
    test
  3. reznick

reznick New Member

look man, everyone on Earth is free to feel how they want.

If someone feels how you feel, then great, all the praise to them.

But if someone doesnt feel the way you feel, tough. Thats life.

if its a message baord though I say anything goes. your free to push you ideals as much as you want to other peoples. but dont let it affect you if he disagrees lol
    test
  4. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Fuck you you tall ass persian mother fucker. i hope osama flies a plane.... into your nose.

Naw but yea i know for a fact i won't come out like that. One thing i'm certain about is that i have a pretty good hold on myself as a person.
    test
  5. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

my birth mother(not foster, orphan? lmao) picked me up from the hospital and took me to see my truck/get my shit.. but seriously how does it feel to get broken the fuck down to become exactly what you hate? thats gotta be a humbling experience.

edit: hows your mother? she didnt catch a stray in that shithole you grew up in did she? that would be sad. do you have a little rape brother? if so i bet hes adorable.
    test
  6. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

best quote of lush's next mix tape:

you know it's cali where we hate haterssss
    still spending the the first half of our eyerate yappperrrr

just imagine it with a ridiculous accent attached to each word and a random ass beat and you got a hit chorus
    test
  7. Eyerate

if you can cover the vig, sure. :funny:
    test
  8. Eyerate

this thread has seriously turned into

[​IMG]

:funny:
    test
  9. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

struck a nerve with this troll...dont like when you come up short on the financial scale? always rubbin it in people's faces..and you didn't say anything to me to where i would have to resort to that to get back at you..im just gonna forever rub the fact that i have more money in your face cause it's all you have ! so you're not an orphan then?
    what a fucken liar
    test
  10. reznick

reznick New Member

depends.

Its a class thing

Im a 100% syrian and it would be crazy for me to use the N word. Not because of my color, but because of my upbringing and environment.

If I was from a ghetto and all my friends used the N word as common vocab, I probably would too.

feel me?

Kind of like Hispanics. Some can say it, and just cant. For foreigners, It's all about where, and who you were brought up with.
    test
  11. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

lol I aint tall bruv I wouldnt make the special forces out here....a homies brotha went thru as a diamond (top of his class) and he was 6'6 pure muscles an shit lol racist cunt as well but thats seperate lol

If you know who you is then thats all good bruv....but if they send you somewhere hot (fire fighting) and your life on the line then all that shit goes out the window and survival becomes no.1 namean your unit and your people become everything and you have NO CHOICE but to get mentally into it....once your mentally into it, you lose yourself bruv and when you come out, your fucked up and confused as to who you really are..."well Im like this but over there I HAD to do certain things" etc etc its the reason I never did it, especially now with all these wars.....if you get a desk job or in a unit that aint under that much pressure (not likely these days) then you may keep yourself in tact....but just be careful homie coz like I say, when its on you aint got a choice

PEACE
    test
  12. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

thats the only reason i had any ounce of respect cause you would've been a much more interesting person had you climbed out of being a foster kid and made your billions but instead you're a momma's boy who sucks at life...
    the end..you lied to get sympathy..whatafag
    test
  13. Eyerate

financial this, financial that.. you got my p&l sheets laminated in your shower for that "special time"?

does this bring back childhood memories?

[youtube]-82pkYHNV6A[/youtube]
    test
  14. reznick

reznick New Member

If I joined the marines I would probably constantly get beat up by my fellow marines for not conforming.

I swear I've met plenty of soldiers and 9 times outa 10 theyre racist faggots
    test
  15. Kaysersoze

Kaysersoze New Member

nerve...struck! hahaha

to get that low?
    test
  16. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

why ur faggot ass wanna join the marines? Nigga u dyin to get some dick with your gay ass lisp, faggot ass honcho

On some real shit, Cadalack Ron tried to check out a bathtub in Oakland the other day, I had to regulate em and merked the fuck outta him on some Kabal shit

[​IMG]

nigga u think i give a fuck? T-Rex & his boys tried to rip shop when I was spittin some hot 16s in the booth, they had to moonwalk the fuck outta there kuz they aint wan it

[​IMG]

U bitch niggas Crayon enterprises ATM @

[​IMG]

they jus puttin realness on display how i sex these scandalouz ass bitches

Soul Khan was @ my barbershop the other day & requested a fresco shape up and shit, comin out lookin hella pie

[​IMG]

I just punched a hole through the concrete with a devastating craymaker & that shit shanked the fuck out your 0.99$ a day gingerbread condo

[​IMG]

faggot ass nigga, i b sneakin into ur condo all day jus to put the dick to ya moms while anita baker playin on the stereo

[​IMG]

bus a nut real quick, tell that bitch to have my money and do a smooth ass crayon jingle like u ain neva seen before

[​IMG]

hoe ass nigga

[youtube]MRGWQP2Bn3s&autoplay=1[/youtube]
    test
  17. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

test
  18. TheOmega

You got have a string on it if that makes since. you can't put your mind into it but you always have to have a peice of yourself tucked away to pull you back out
    test
  19. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

what kind of meds you on
    test
  20. TheOmega

none.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.