OT: Yea so I Just Joined the Marines

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by TheOmega, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

yo seriously just be 1 hunnid all the time...how much money did lush con you for?
    just say the number
    come on ..i already know swangs took you for that weird ass time where you bailed his car out ..im sure he didn't pay you back in real life but instead you told him to make a thread about it and pay you back in your rapmusic life...you got nothing in real life except a mother you locked up in your basement
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

just a friendly reminder for you guys.
    test
  3. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

i can do this all day..i don't have a BOUSE like you with your "partners" that fly around the world leaving your cornball lookin ass behind ...you are the epitome of a beta-male
    test
  4. Kaysersoze

Kaysersoze New Member

another reminder

test
  5. Eyerate

[​IMG]

seriously. this is getting sad now. how many times can you run with the same shit thats been outed as untrue?

i mean really? lush? again?
    test
  6. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

yo guess what.. i've never even paid him a dollar to hang out with me

[​IMG]

i know..its possible!
    test
  7. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

well i would attack all the other angles in your life...oh wait you're a internet nobody who prides himself on being "known" and then all you're "known" for is getting raped and pillaged financially worse than that shithole africa ...
    that and being a total nazi but we've touched on that :)
    enjoy life in the upper middle class for life faggot
    test
  8. Eyerate

test
  9. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

attenborough voice:

observe the eyerate:

in it's natural environment(the rapmusic message board) it's a multi winged apex predator amongst the plethora of lost souls..
    but notice this here...look now!! AH YES..when confronted with truth and logic it reverts to childish pictures and a complete lack of ability to speak..a truly fascinating form of defense akin to the likes of the venomous snake and the cowering rat ..

alas this species is in severe danger due to it's utter inability to reproduce with such a massive amount of bullshit constantly spewing from every orifice..
    this is a magnificent creature but one can confidently say that without question this is one of
    Natures Great Mistakes..
    test
  10. Eyerate

test
  11. reznick

reznick New Member

damn both sides of the argument are killin it

I literally clapped out loud after finding out the monkey was still dissapointed.

I gotta say though:
    "in it's natural environment(the rapmusic message board) it's a multi winged apex predator amongst the plethora of lost souls.."

was pretty funny

It seems like eyerate has met his toughest enemy yet on RM. PH seems like light work compared to this.

Its a tough week for eye, but he usually gets out unscathed, lets see what happens
    test
  12. NiceWithTheCuts

NiceWithTheCuts Digger Extraordinaire

Omega, you should talk to Mad Illz, he's ex marine. He would have good advice.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Eyerate

tough opponent? the only way to win with a kid who devotes his entire existence to following me around this board like a lost puppy shouting "OMG LUSH TOOK YER MONIEZ!!@ I GAWT MOAR DEN YOU DERP DERP!!" is to either:

a) slap them, which isnt an option because he exists only as an anonymous screen name along with his buddy and that wont ever change.

or b) ignore them till they get tired of spouting the same rhetoric and made up garbo and they'll eventually let your nuts breathe.. you know when SIFU tells you something is getting old, that shit is BEAT.

i mean PH and EG exist, so there are points of contention to argue.. they also have some semblance of logic to realize whats the truth and what isnt along with the resources to verify said info(even if PH has been broken down to propogating the "lush" lie). these other goofballs are just guys who devote their days to chasing me around trying to get my attention. everytime they start up all i hear is benny hill music. the idea that someone self proclaimed to be so wildly successful that has absolutely no involvement with grindtime or battle rap in general would spend so much time trying to get a taste of my dick is hilarious in and of itself.

and thats what you call keeping it 100.
    test
  14. reznick

reznick New Member

yea well theyre makin you work more than any other person it seems hahahaa

but dont stop with the pictures
    test
  15. Kaysersoze

Kaysersoze New Member

reznick...u always keep it light and hilarious with ur comments man..i like that ur one of the few that don't take this shit seriously...

eyerate...eat a dick
    test
  16. BUSTER PLATTS

BUSTER PLATTS New Member

Congrats man! I did 4 years in the MARINES CORPS! Shit aint as bad as what a lot of these cats saying man. The Marines Corps is what you make of it! Depending on what you MOS is you may never be put into a combat situation. Make sure you pick a MOS that translates into a good civilian job! Don't even think about taking ur fucking laptop cause you aint gonna get to use it. After boot camp you go to Marine Combat training school and then after that you got to your MOS school. All that shit depending on how long your MOS school is goe take up to about 7 months to a year. All Marines are trained for combat but most never go. And even if you do get deployed it dont mean you gone see any action it depends on your unit and what your MOS is.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.