OT: would you fuck miley cyrus?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Wutang21, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

First of all, "brain development" is not the only factor in deciding whether or not someone is ready to have sex. Sense and some degree of wisdom are also required. Decision making is much more about those things, and education, than about brain development.

Humanity is disconnected from itself = paradox... But I'm assuming you mean the social stigmas and conventions are not reflective of natural human nature. In that case, what separates civilisation and wildness? My brain is developed enough to break a person's nose. So what?
    test
  2. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

don't really find her attractive.

I'd hit another 17-year old though, 16 is questionable though.

Legal age here is 15 and im 21. I'd NEVER hit a 15-year old
    test
  3. woozy__

woozy__ 209 in this bitch

test
  4. MistaConspiracy

MistaConspiracy magical and natural

It's absolutely ridiculous that you would have body parts that you don't know how to use.

We wouldn't be any less civilized with 13 year olds having sex, because they're doing it now anyway. As for punching someone in the nose, is that really proper use of your hands? Not always. Just like it's not always appropriate to stick your dick in a girl's vagina. There's a time and a place for everything.
    test
  5. reznick

reznick New Member

good tip job:

dont take pedophile advice from a man who looks like this:

[youtube]twbVKRgiFcg[/youtube]
    test
  6. Gwame

Ok, if you're gonna go by "proper use" of your body parts, then genitalia are only meant to be used for procreation and excretion. In that case, these 13 year-olds should not use condoms and will likely become young teenage parents, incapable of raising their kids because they're fucking 13 year-olds (double meaning).

Bad parenting = less civilised
    test
  7. reznick

reznick New Member

gwame merked the shit outa your pie ass logic
    test
  8. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

The frontal lobe of your brain the part that deals with decision making doesn't get fully developed until around 24.
    test
  9. Gwame

Bidid-di-oom!
    test
  10. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

[​IMG]

I'm suuuuuure she's gotta fake id.
    test
  11. MistaConspiracy

MistaConspiracy magical and natural

Yeah, I'm a fuckin pedophile cuz I said I'd fuck Miley Cyrus, who happens to be under some arbitrary age of consent. She aint no kid. Look at the pics.

Actually, sex is not only for procreation, but also for pleasure. And if society treated 13 year olds like adults, they would actually make better decisions because the respect and responsibilities they are given would allow them to gain more experience. They can get their lives together much quicker and start families a lot sooner, so they wouldn't need to use condoms for recreational sex. Society dumbs us down and lets the idiots run wild by stooping to their level. Why should everyone be held back because the lowest common denominator is retarded in their development?

I guess we have no choice but to make that the "cutoff" age for adulthood.
    test
  12. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

nah man you're not a fucking pedophile you're just really disconnected and desperate
    test
  13. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

and that last picture of her is disgusting i'm sorry
    test
  14. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

yes, very much
    test
  15. OhPityMe

OhPityMe Rep Soldier

Some of you are fucking disgusting tryna justify fucking 13 year olds, that literally makes me feel ill. That shit isn't human nature, its paedo-nature... I have no desire AT ALL to fuck little girls... don't use cave man logic to try and explain why you want to.

However the thread question is would I fuck a 18 year old, who is decent/good looking with a tight body and is rich as fuck??? What sort of question is that? Of course I would, Fresco had the right idea... overnight millionaire and be out sponsoring battle leagues and pro gamers... END OF DISCUSSION.

She wouldn't be my first choice of celebrity snatch(Megan Good would be)but of course I'd fuck Miley Cyrus.

I can't believe theres a TV show thats basically stitching up paedos with fake jail bait.... coming from England that is just weird as fuck... I can't imagine that being on TV over here.
    test
  16. Gwame

No, it's only for procreation. It's pleasurable to encourage procreation. You know, to prevent extinction and whatnot.

Your views are not practical. People aren't mentally mature enough according to our standards to deal with pregnancy, nor can they independently sustain a family without sacrificing their own education and childhood. You pretty much said people spend too long in education though... What would you do if you were in control? Radically change the education system globally? Consider how that would affect employment laws and availability. Hypothetically, finishing education at 13 without reducing the retirement age would mean more people need jobs, which are already limited.

Physical maturity, sure. Young teenagers can have sex, and would do so if they were animals, not humans. But part of what separates us from animals is our mental ability to reason, communicate, etc, to a much greater extent than animals. This is how we've built cities, countries, economies... For a human to develop mentally to a stage where they can contribute to the development of human society as it is, they'd need to be much older than 13.
    Logic fail. It's not just a binary choice.
    test
  17. reznick

reznick New Member

yo gwame there not enough toilet paper in the world for the this shitting

mista conspiracy should get backhanded in the face for talkin bout fuckin 13 year olds
    test
  18. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Poor M.C. haha

Sometimes I wonder if the whole time he's just a parody and he's secretly a normal guy who laughing at everyone, but sadly I doubt it.

I'm aware that technically women are developed at a certain age physically, and BACK IN THE DAY you could get away with doing stuff to anyone of any age, but we live in CIVILIZATION. As idealistic of a radical nature freak as I am (PETA member, vegetarian), I fully support age of consent laws, they exist for a very important reason, and they do WAAAAY more good than harm.
    test
  19. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

I'm familiar with the fake jail bait t.v. thing, the problem is considering some fully grown women are built like that (actually a lot), and it is some people's preference to go to women like that (obviously a dude who 5'5'' and 120 lbs isn't going to find Beyonce as desirable as someone who isn't outsized by her).

It is not wrong for someone to be attracted to someone of that build, but if they are told or find out or are even under the impression that this person is underage and aren't immediately turned off by the prospect of that then yes, that's a diff. story, that ain't cool.
    test
  20. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

No but to think a 13 year old should be treated as a adult is very troubling mentality. It's very close to how pedophiles think what they are doing is ok. Look how developed she is? She enjoyed? Whatever you need to convince yourself.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.