OT: would you fuck miley cyrus?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Wutang21, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i'm younger than you and i wouldn't give it to a 17 year old under any circumstance.

yeah, i don't know what else to say.

edit: took some shit out because it isn't important. by the way, legal age in my country is 16 either way. it's not about law or anything.
    test
  2. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

when i turn 26 i'm not ouching anything under 21
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Sleazy-E

Sleazy-E amsterdam!

well, so i would.. sue me!

it depends on the girl for me... i wouldn't touch an innocent 18 year old virgin girl with no clue... but i would hit a 17 year old thats totally slutted out already... and say im 23 or something lol. Im so bad, please forgive me.

still i never did tough, because i don't chase girls that young.. so it probably won't happen so don't worry. Like i said i had girls in ages 21-32 last couple of years.
    test
  4. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i just wish you didn't hate me, man :(
    test
  5. Sleazy-E

Sleazy-E amsterdam!

i don't hate you, i just dislike your forum persona, lol

by the way funny thing is i actually prefer chicks that are a couple of years older than me.
    test
  6. Witticisms

Witticisms New Member

You do know the only reason men were fucking 13 yrs olds was because back then 20 was the 75 of today? Our lives were shorter thus we need to have intercourse at younger ages to guarantee a survival of the species. Now thanks to advances in modern medicine, we have people living to be at least 80. That being said, THERE IS NO REASON TO MOVE THE LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT TO 13, that's just sick.

Plus your brain is not fully developed at thirteen so that chick would truly be capable of making a truly well-informed choice.

And would I tap Miley? Fuck no, I have standards.
    test
  7. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

I'd beat. But if she forced us to turn her music all the way up to drown out her moaning... deal's off.
    test
  8. reznick

reznick New Member

damn some of you are idiots on the real son

theres gotta be a least a million fine ass girls roamin America, and half of you would settle for an underaged bitch. hahahaha

maybe im not taking into account that half of you cant get girls your age :0
    test
  9. Tricky P

Tricky P Well-Known Member

yeah i'd let her fuck me i guess

that party and bullshit remix she did with biggie was tight
    test
  10. Jamaro85

Jamaro85 Space Cowboy

Ugh.
    test
  11. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Nah, Miley Cyrus is the type to get attached...Best stay away from that drama.
    test
  12. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

She still fine.
    test
  13. Shup Denzel

Shup Denzel dhalsim is a hoe nigga

the true question is would you hip hoppers hit it after hearing THIS?!

[youtube]5e5i_drVCsg[/youtube]
    test
  14. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

We used to say the equation is double your age minus 7 years and don`t chat to a girl younger than that
    test
  15. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Wow that shit sounds terrible...Thats a really bad mix...Not catchy at all....
    test
  16. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

I know you try to be objective and almost scientific in your responses to everything, but such a view as this clearly shows a disconnection from humanity, or at least the social side of it.
    test
  17. MistaConspiracy

MistaConspiracy magical and natural

You do know that men (if we ignore the modern definition and go by what the standards were back then) are still fucking 13 year olds to this day? Imagine that! Two people who are fully developed sexually, who are the same age, having sex. Yet they are both under some abritrary "age of consent".

Your brain is 90% developed by the time you're 8 years old. Even that's adequate for decision-making. Certainly not a debilitating handicap that would keep you from making well-informed decisions.

Or humanity is disconnected from itself.
    test
  18. ICE'ALINO

ICE'ALINO New Member

if u mean would i fuck her using a condom with nothing to gain then no!!
    if u mean would i raw dog her, get her pregnant and become an instant millionaire then yes!!!....it's called the federline plan!! only pimps know what that mean

its that simple, dont make it more than what it is. if miley was broke then there would be no need to ask this question but since she got loot, the pimp in me would take over, get her pregnant, get her sprung, break up/make up/break up wit her and drive her crazy then make her out to be this crazy chick who is a bad parent so i can get custody and be set for the next 18 yrs. aka the federline plan!!..if u have no game at all i expect u to not understand this theory..
    test
  19. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

Have you ever been around an 8 year old? You really think they can make life decisions at that age? I see what you are saying about young girls and what not though...a couple of my aunts were married when they were 15 back in the 60's and it was completely normal back then and they are all still married and their husbands are not dirtbags.

I do think society is different and a 15 year old now (for the most part) is not in the same mental state as 15 year olds back in the 60's (or before that).
    test
  20. reznick

reznick New Member

yo mistaconspiracy.....

have a seat right over there
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.