OT: wOrLd WeEd DoMiNaTiOn

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by mookie wilson, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

But he's wrong. I don't have my 215 and I smoke nothing but club quality weed that comes around .15 to the dollar, way cheaper if I'm buying in bulk.
    test
  2. XZionel

XZionel New Member

lol i live at mac for school durin the year. sauga's my home. i need some quality control though, not been happy with my recent products
    test
  3. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

where do people get these price ideas about cali herb? 225 a zip isnt expensive
    test
  4. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

thats pretty awesome actually, I guess Im basing too much on LA & hollywood prices @ the dispensaries...if you got the hookup youre good anywhere I suppose.

anyone smoking Colorado medicinal?
    test
  5. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

Mookie we gonna leave all these poor americans with collapsed lungs. THats one of the secrets to Toronto winning all the battles non of the Americans will be able to breathe.
    test
  6. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

the UK kids will be cool though cos theyre used to smoking chunks of glass and sand particles in their herb.

google : "grit weed" fucking greedy limey bastttiiiiiiids
    test
  7. Kaysersoze

Kaysersoze New Member

hahah LOL at thread about u planning a grow op...homeys in canada, and specifically ontario, cops can use this shit against us as evidence...real talk...yall acting like come kids right now....whatever happened to DL bastiiiiiiiids haha
    test
  8. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

starting a grow op?????

DALLISGRASS grows naturally AND PERFECTLY legally throughout north america.
    It takes a real knowledgeable & patient dude to harvest the tiny black fungal spores off the stalks before they drop to the ground in late fall.

I'd say david suzuki would be more interested in that type of work the zee Babylon.

Thanks for looking out for us though.......OVERGROW THE GOVERNMENT !

edit: the intentions were to get some GRADE A herb ciphers going at World Dom... but naturally everyone starts bragging about their AMAZING HOOKUPS & PRICES
    test
  9. vibe

vibe Sounds like a hit to me.

mookie check ur PMs player
    test
  10. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

I got you.
    test
  11. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

i live a few hours from t.o and you would never see a half q for 40 bucks here lol... the GOOD shit is usually 45-50 a q so half q's usually 25-30

I figured t.o would be about the same..
    test
  12. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

EVERYBODY STOP bragging about your prices

the thread is not called worlds best bargain buds

bring your top strain to kotd and i will smoke you under the table and use your pinners as toothpicks
    test
  13. SpecialOhEmPics

truth ^ a lot of the grade A shit that comes around here (ontario) is from B.C.. they doing it right thurr
    test
  14. SpecialOhEmPics

dont get mad cuz u get ripped off urself
    test
  15. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SPEAKING TO? LMAO @ me paying T.O. street prices

Murda Mookie, Chron UNO...RUN TATTLE THIS:
    I supply Jesus Of Nazareth
    BATTLE SHIP BATTLE SHIP BATTLE SHIP
    You sunk, youre punk, you suck FAGGET DICK
    test
  16. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

[youtube]Df_O-EBjVrk[/youtube]
    test
  17. HaliDazed

HaliDazed Hot Sauce Connoisseur

i gotta disagree with you there. we aint no bongcouver or torontropolis, we don't make silly fancy names for ours, but we do got that butta, brotha. what's makes us any different from say a fort mcmurray, saskatchewan or even an old quebec city??? i could go on about prices & you'll reply you get what you pay for, but thats false. i cant speak for anyone but me & my friends and we damn sure aint smoking that o'do septeber schwag.that being said i'm co-signin you on the blunt tip. im for the ocassional, but curren$y said it best, "blunts make ya back ache and everyything"
    test
  18. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

most names (if youre not being lied to) correlate directly to the genetics used and the geneticist who designed them.

I am the first to admit there can be FIRE anywhere, but it's unlikely that anyone is smoking as well, at as reasonable prices as anyone who lives in a HOT ZONE ie, Northern Cali, Oregon, Van, Vic & Whistler etc, Southern Ontario, MTL, Colorado etc.

more growers, bigger scenes, more knowledge, better genetics & clones, better and cheaper equipment, and in some cases better laws and neighbors

but it sallgood sallright, I like what youre aboot and the cut of your jib newfie.
    test
  19. HaliDazed

HaliDazed Hot Sauce Connoisseur

respects. i never realy thought "aboot" it it in that regard. that makes everything you said previously unarguable. where im at right now, theres a huge agricultural college. a gang of dedicated botantists!

ps i have never been & will never go to newfoundand, i heard its drifting up north & joining greenand
    test
  20. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

I know my Can Geo, I like calling haligonians newfies to start shit, gonna try it on Hollohan next.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.